Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu (21768 Views)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Check Out Don Jazzy"s Pictures As A Judge. / Don Jazzy S Mavins Record Label Made 9ja Proud In Ghana Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by topeorekoy(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Don Jazzy is being accused by a Lagos socialite Princewill Ojukwu of battery, oppression and dehumanization. Princewill alleges that he had a row with Don Jazzy at his newly opened club POP, which led to the latter ordering his thugs to beat "the life out of him."

Please note that the picture above was taken on January 7, 2013. Ojukwu still walks around in pains, cannot wear shoes and has constant migraine.

Don Jazzy sent an sms some days back apologising and asking for an account number to send money for the hospital bill, but Mr Ojukwu says;

'' Its not about the money,this could happen to anyone,it is abuse of power and needs to be checked before someone is killed all in the name of the other being a celebrity.Don Jazzy stood there pinging on his blackberry as his thugs beat me up,that is the last thing i remember before i fainted.it....''

Source- http://topeorekoya..com/2013/01/photo-don-jazzy-asked-his-thugs-to-beat.html

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by antontech(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Na money they want,this won't go any far.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok now wetin we go use am do? take plant casava? On to serious things
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by nairalady(f): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
don jazzy again embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by seuncyber(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
wow don jazzy u fork up big time.....come on you are too big to be small
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
All these Nigerian celebrities feeling like they are heaven and earth need to calm down. Then again, we have to hear the other side of the story, but nothing deserves for someone to be beaten like that..
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
9ja na wa ooo.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
this is ridiculous, and i always respect Don Jazzy o
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
people don't really get this, when in a club always respect yourself, be your own packaging and don't even try to greet someone you think you know in the VIP. his guards may stop you or insult you. maybe the guy said "haba, na don jazzy now, i know him very well, me and him come from d same village, make i go dance with am" thus the beating.

7 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by cold(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
'Na who do the beat(ing) o' Don baba J! grin

35 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Tbillz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
why u go cross angry man's way nw. . .bro don j. Juz chill a record beta dan GOOD MUSIQ wil cum ur way dis 2013. IJN
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by MrMotor: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its Don Jassy Again!

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Don jazzy is a frustrated agbero. He's falling already and will continue to fall due to his arrogance.

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by pinky21(f): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
undecidedOya sori.how come I commented dis early. Am progressing
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by lanrexdo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
haha... the guy talked of hoblot watch yet he wears a watch in the police station. the guy na scam joor
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by KINGwax(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hehehe, so much for fake 'humbleness'. It's too sure, u can't fake it too long, it'll surely manifest. All those 'don is humble' is crap and politics. How many money he don make sef. If he make like dbanj's own nko?
My advice to dbanj, u no say u be fine boy, na only shakara u dey use. Ikechukwu beat u, u nearly die, stay away from don razzy or else na mistake his thugs go use kill u.

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by megareal: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its nice to hear how the thugs beat him up, how he is the victim but what did he do to merit such reactions? Just a minor row...?
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by EASY39(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Don jazzy na wa o,alagbara ma meroo...
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by ideylaff: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
It's thumbs down for Don Jazzy if he did truly do this...

Lets hear from him. This is not the way to treat people in "your establishment" if we have to go by the story
of the person that wasbeaten up.

Wish Mr Princewill Ojukwu well.

Jazzy please lest hear from you.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by iamswizz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
he ddnt do anything peeps...all folk tale designed to bring him down. never listen to anything the press write cz they can ruin u. look at iyanya's case...nuffin even happened. abeg don baba jay is just too much for this kinda stewpid story
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Warfibabe(f): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
unless don jazzy is a lunatic, that dude must have done something really bad to warrant such beating.. that is if the story is true anyway..
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Francheezy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
w0t am i suPP0sEd t0 d0 ?
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by thirdeye(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
The days of the military era has gone but what the military has done to our psyche has gotten increasingly difficult to erase. whatever the case, people should exercise restrain when treating others this way. Though I am finding it difficult to beleive this guy.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO?! Social Network is slowly making bitchassness legal.

I remember the days when a Nigga beats up your a`ss, you go heal yourself anad wait for your chance to get even.. Now a grown ass man gets beaten, he takes picture of his a`sswhooping and puts it up for the whole world to see..

DANM!!!!! WTF is going on these days?!

14 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by LaBonito(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
What's my biz
iamswizz: Ok
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by dederocs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
wetin u do...don jazzy is not mad
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by illuminutty: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
abiooo

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by princyoladimeji(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
U dan pass una boundary be that...sorry.
Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by Decapo: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
MAVIN activated!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu by TCD: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
You know you no get power yet you go dey do gra gra for club.... He probably was trying to impress a babe. Now dem don beat am expand him nose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Chimamanda Meets Merkel, Talks About Her Late Mother / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.