Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Defending “the Cost Of Delaying Marriage” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defending “the Cost Of Delaying Marriage” (556 Views)

How Delaying Intimacy Can Benefit Your Relationship. / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria? / Why Is My Ex Boyfriend Delaying Meeting Up To Talk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defending “the Cost Of Delaying Marriage” by xtgozie(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2013
“I cannot recall a time when an article stirred such anger in me…. I am SHOCKED that Focus on the Family would allow such an article to be placed on its website.” ” I must say that I can hardly find words to properly express myhorror at the bogus expert that was posted on your website.”
So began two of many emails we received complaining about ” The........ Read More>>> http://coolpenny./2013/01/08/defending-the-cost-of-delaying-marriage%ef%bf%bc/

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Ladies Make! / Is The Romantic Fever Hurting Relationships From Lasting2? / History Of Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.