Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? (6632 Views)

United Securities / Hedge Securities and Investments Company Ltd / Abuja Securities And Commodities Exchange (asce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? by d1tha1: 2:54am On Mar 13, 2008
Dejipumpin:

@9jahboi

The problem with a lot of investors like us concerning opening a CSCS account is that, most of us are ignorant of the fact that it is not the stockbroking firms that actually open CSCS account for investors but rather CSCS Ltd (a subsidiary of NSE). So 9jahboi, you accusing Cashcraft for not opening a CSCS account for you is baseless and does not hold water. Perhaps you don't know Cashcraft as i do because i've been dealing with them for the past years and i've never heard anything about them trading illegally on any client's account and besides the likes of NSE & SEC won't allow that to happen. I think this investment company is quite huge than what you have in mind, so be informed that Cashcraft is still one of the best stockbroking, portfolio mgt & asset mgt, investment banking & finance company in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. no beeffing.

9jahboi(i'm sure u ain't the real one grin, big ups to sauce kid- the don ), but whatever it is, we'll surely meet at the top, man.

Dejipumpin,

Point of correction: While u correctly noted that CSCS accounts are created by CSCS Limited, u are sooo wrong about the role and responsibility of the stockbroker in facilitating this process.  No investor goes directly to CSCS to open accounts but can only do so thru the brokerage firm which has responsiblity for providing information and ensuring that any problems in the process are dealt with, in addition to managing trades on the account after it is opened.  Therefore, this makes opening a CSCS account a service facilitated by stockbroking houses and the efficiency with which they do it is therefore critical to customer satisfaction.  If the stockbroking firm is internally inefficient then it will likely take longer in facilitating this process than an efficient firm. CSCS doesnt always take 6 months to open an account and so delays are sometimes caused by the inefficiency of the stockbroking firm. I'm in the business so I know.
Re: Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? by abujabooks(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cashcraft's customer service is APPALLING.

I use and will recommend Citi Investment and my Account Officer is the best (Mr Eno Bassey).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Canvasses Islamic Banking / School Chalk Production / Fish Pond: Maintenance, Cleaning And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.