Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals (4179 Views)

Why I Sliced My Husband's Penis With A Knife. / SHOCKING: Banker Slices Husband’s Penis With Knife In Lagos / Mother Burns Son Penis With Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by miiraaj: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu:
Dont put me on the defensive, Mister!
Its you who should have looked out for me.
Now i'm disappointed in you too
Eyya,sowie. It seems u hav been dumped. But don't worry my dia,you can giv me d gug. Left overs are fyn wit me.gringringrin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2013
miiraaj:
Eyya,sowie. It seems u hav been dumped. But don't worry my dia,you can giv me d gug. Left overs are fyn wit me.gringringrin
Lol.
Nobody has the ability to dump me.
BTW, I choose my leftovers. wink who are you?
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Darlo22(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2013
THE INNER CAUCUS
In almost every corporate setting, there is an inner caucus, an inner clique and the members of that clique need to determine in very clear terms that you are worthy of joining their clique. This inner clique becomes more important, if your boss is a member. I once walked into a clandestine meeting in the office on a Saturday. Immediately I stepped in, my boss became agitated, because I wasn’t expected to show up on a Saturday.
It was really funny because they couldn’t have any meaningful discussion until I left the office later in the evening. At a point my boss came over and enquired when I was leaving and I also discovered that my colleagues who came to the office that day did not come to work but where just sitting idly at their desk waiting for me to leave. Apparently I wasn’t trusted and I do no belong to the clique. A few days later there was a change in the manning structure of my unit and I suspect that this was discussed in that inner caucus meeting. Having cliques in every organization is almost inevitable, they are usually breeding grounds for incompetence and ineptitude as incompetent employees simply do their best to join the clique while their poor performance on the job is overlooked.
Excerpts from my new book-[b][/b]Its Okay to have a bad boss-Understanding the 12 kinds of bosses and how to deal with them

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by baby124: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Oh and cores = geni*tals. How do I know this? I was trying to be decent while insulting some people yesterday and it did that cores crap to me.hmm hmm. embarassed tongue
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by IamAthens(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
greatgod2012:

pls, dont kill me, i almost fall from d chair while laughing.
lwkmd. Guy u'r mawted.
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by dominique(f): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2013
chaircover:

is this to do with cores too? undecided grin

I tire o grin. And to think I read the whole epistle thinking it was another female cabal theory tongue
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Odunnu: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Lol. I read it too. He is a troll
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by born2boink(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by rhames(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
were!!!
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
slimyem: I guess he now knows which is better between small bloukous and no bloukous.cheesygrin
gringrin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: CORES in seun's dictionary means either the P'enis or the Va'g'ina.
@Topic..so the man lost his CORES.......hehehehehehehe!
BTW, I heard balls in Yoruba is pronounced 'Epon'...E P O N...Ewwwwww! That's the wackiest word in the Yoruba dictionary...
grin or goody bag grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
born2fuck: lipsrsealed
why you dey cover your mouth,were you not born to fvck:p fvck abi testes don taya you grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

i think someone should sit seun down and tell him his ideas concerning this autocorrect ish is laughable! cores? womanliness? joystick? heavenly feeling? so crass and razz. the mods should take some blame here too for not speaking out on improving the forum. if seun does not want some certain words because of his partnership with google n co, i can understand that but there are ways of going about it.

autocorrect

pénis = p*nis
orgäsm = org*sm
fück = f*#k
and so on and so forth - this looks a bit better instead of razz words like cores and behindbased. what the heck!!!
grin grin the thing dey vex me well well grin no more freedom of speech again

seun and those mods need to be dealt with,especially with blows grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Odunnu: It always starts with a hug baby, then your genitals or your dick would give next directions grin
grin penis.that name dey always annoy me.a stick that gives joy shocked grin what the hell is that grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Behind based is the most hilarious of them all!
a,,%n*al sex grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by denzel2009: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
kulyie: grin or goody bag grin

I keep hearing this goody bag in naija music these days...I be dey wonder wetin be goody bag lmao
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
kulyie: grin penis.that name dey always annoy me.a stick that gives joy shocked grin what the hell is that grin

grin grin

kulyie: a,,%n*al sex grin

grin grin grin

You ladies will not kill me wif lafter on nland. e nor go happen!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
denzel2009:

I keep hearing this goody bag in naija music these days...I be dey wonder wetin be goody bag lmao
testes,na im dem dey call goody bag grin as in a bag that brings many goodies grin
Re: Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals by denzel2009: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: testes,na im dem dey call goody bag grin as in a bag that brings many goodies grin

Lol thanks for enlightening me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Beats My Father / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? / Uk Watch For Sale Franck Muller, Rolex ,hublot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.