Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? (4176 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't really know how to explain this but for some reasons I just think it may not be right.

There's this ex of mine that looks so adorable and I missed him so much after we parted ways.

Now, the thing is, I keep seeing little girls that look so much like him and I just take to liking them. As in.. I try to be friends with them just because of that resemblance they have with him. I begin to see them as the baby girl I would have had for him. They too naturally like me and always want to come around me.

There's one that is so close to me on my street. I buy her stuff. Call her when I'm cooking to stay with me. Sometimes, she'll come of her own accord and say she wants to stay with me. Even when I'm too tired to entertain any visitors, I'll still open the gate for her, leave her to make herself comfortable while I take a nap. And so the bond has sort of begun to form because today I asked myself, what if this girls parents relocate? I was shocked at myself at the way my heart skipped at that thought. So I quickly called myself to order and was like, I'll cope.

Now, is this a healthy or proper thing to do? I don't know o. Please what can this kind of affinity be called?

Only mature and sensible responses.

Modified:

You guys don't seem to get my drift. Only Amontolongbo seems to come close.

Now, This is not about getting company ( like some of you have suggested) or feeling lonely or being unhappy. It's about my exs' face I keep seeing in these children and the fact that I'm now drawn to them because of that.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by EmptyGarden(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
How did the relationship end? I mean with that eX you can't get over...
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
EmptyGarden:
How did the relationship end? I mean with that eX you can't get over...

I needed to focus on my spiritual life at the time and didn't want any distractions from relationships. So we parted ways.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Authoreety: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Call the ex and tell him how u feel

It won't cost you anything
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Authoreety:
Call the ex and tell him how u feel

It won't cost you anything

The issue is not about him but the way I now go about liking every little girl that looks like him.

I'm done with him. No going back except God says so. But he's the least of my worries for now.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Ulunne777(f): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
These ur relationship stories no dey tire you?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Naijanascam: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
In that case..........em em em simple try and born your own child to know if he or she can resemble him as well...... grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

The issue is not about him but the way I now go about liking every little girl that looks like him.

I'm done with him. No going back except God says so. But he's the least of my worries for now.
I am sorry to tell you this ma, you are still dating your ex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Naijanascam:
In that case..........em em em simple try and born your own child to know if he or she can resemble him as well...... grin grin

Lol... O yeah?
Ok.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I am sorry to tell you this ma, you are still dating your ex.

shocked... Mysterious!

Hmm...
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by 1stNumeroUno: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
I wonder how many little girl that looks like him in same vicinity. Hope he doesn't work in a distribution company like this?

8 Likes

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:
I don't really know how to explain this but for some reasons I just think it may not be right.

There's this ex of mine that looks so adorable and I missed him so much after we parted ways.

Now, the thing is, I keep seeing little girls that look so much like him and I just take to liking them. As in.. I try to be friends with them just because of that resemblance they have with him. I begin to see them as the baby girl I would have had for him. They too naturally like me and always want to come around me.

There's one that is so close to me on my street. I buy her stuff. Call her when I'm cooking to stay with me. Sometimes, she'll come of her own accord and say she wants to stay with me. Even when I'm too tired to entertain any visitors, I'll still open the gate for her, leave her to make herself comfortable while I take a nap. And so the bond has sort of begun to form because today I asked myself, what if this girls parents relocate? I was shocked at myself at the way my heart skipped at that thought. So I quickly called myself to order and was like, I'll cope.

Now, is this a healthy or proper thing to do? I don't know o. Please what can this kind of affinity be called?

Only mature and sensible responses.
Omowunmi, Pikin dey hungry u. It is healthy, proper and normal, if only the parents, especially the mother of the child(ren) don't find anything wrong abt it or are pleased abt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
1stNumeroUno:
I wonder how many little girl that looks like him in same vicinity. Hope he doesn't work in a distribution company like this?

How do you mean, distribution company?

He's not even within my location or this children area. So I don't know what you're insinuating.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omowunmi, Pikin dey hungry u. It is healthy, proper and normal, if only the parents, especially the mother of the child(ren) don't find anything wrong abt it or are pleased abt it.

Lol.. pikin Neva hungry me for this harsh economy. Biko. I can't even imagine myself getting pregnant now.

The parents are cool. The mother even appreciates the fact that
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Homeboiy: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Loneliness is your problem

Pride join

Rent a boyfriend for 2 weeks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol.. pikin Neva hungry me for this harsh economy. Biko. I can't even imagine myself getting pregnant now.

The parents are cool. The mother even appreciates the fact that
The harsh economy doesn't matter. Associate with them and feel free with the children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by KidDarkness(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

How do you mean, distribution company?

He's not even within my location or this children area. So I don't know what you're insinuating.
He meant father of many nations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
....Is time for you to have a baby either by getting pregnant or adoption.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
The harsh economy doesn't matter. Associate with them and feel free with the children.

Ok, truvel.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Is time for you to have a baby either by getting pregnant or adoption.

That would definitely be after marriage. Not having a baby out of wedlock.

Adoption? Nah...
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok, truvel. Thanks.
My pleasure.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

That would definitely be after marriage. Not having a baby out of wedlock.

Adoption? Nah...
....No wahala. Just consider your age besides I don't see anything wrong with having a baby out of wedlock,by adoption or surrogacy.

The world has evolved
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....No wahala. Just consider your age besides I don't see anything wrong with having a baby out of wedlock,by adoption or surrogacy.

The world has evolved

Ok. Not interested though.

Thanks dear.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok. Not interested though.

Thanks dear.

Hey mercy......

I once proposed being your fuckmate........when u had the CHARIS something moniker u remember??

Don’t u think u need me now to supress yo loneliness and sex starvation.......

8 Likes

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Chimookigwe: 2:57am On Jan 17, 2022
This one has mental health issues.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by HayTerran: 4:42am On Jan 17, 2022
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Mercychen:

I needed to focus on my spiritual life at the time and didn't want any distractions from relationships. So we parted ways.
So you dumped him? I'was trying to figure out if you're suffering from guilt and regret.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by pocohantas(f): 5:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Mercy I think you need to reduce your stronghead this year and allow a man love you.

Many grown women go through this stage of craving kids. You just took yours a step further by putting a face to the father of these kids.

If you ask me, I’ll say you keep spirituality aside and give the mind and body what it wants.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Nonsense..

Next

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by sisisioge: 6:07am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin

I feel you.....kind of natural. My concern is just the part where you let them into your apartment. Hmmmmm....you shouldn't do that o before something will happen and they will say they should go and ask you. If you keep them at arm's length, you wont miss them so much when they relocate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by techWriter3: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2022
These ur friendship tales no dey car you?
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Mercy I think you need to reduce your stronghead this year and allow a man love you.

Many grown women go through this stage of craving kids. You just took yours a step further by putting a face to the father of these kids.

If you ask me, I’ll say you keep spirituality aside and give the mind and body what it wants.

Lol...@ strong head. grin.

Ok, I've heard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Past About Your Wife / How Do I Get My In-laws Out Of My Home? / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.