Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (39595 Views)

University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Andykuul: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
What is the meaning of HIVAID....I only know of USAAID
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by hugafella(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
[/font]One of the prophesies for 2013 by one of our men of God mentioned that there would be a cheery news from the medical world as a long awaited cure for a deadly disease woulkd be found this year. This may just be it!!! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]One of the prophesies for 2013 by one of our men of God mentioned that there would be a cheery news from the medical world as a long awaited cure for a deadly disease woulkd be found this year. This may just be it!!! One of the prophesies for 2013 by one of our men of God mentioned that there would be a cheery news from the medical world as a long awaited cure for a deadly disease woulkd be found this year. This may just be it!!!
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Paulipopor: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Greatest uniben STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be an alumnus! gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by imperiouxx(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
How I wish this could be confirmed true, then more interest would be shifted to herpes virus and cancer fully.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Burger01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
I am of the opinion that the Doctor's claim, if true, should given critical consideration and support by the govt. In as such, he needs to state the baseline status of those he administered the drugs on. Baselines like CD4 count, CD4%, VL, hermoglobin, Lymphocytes, platelet etc..all before drug administration. After the supposed cure (I pray it's true) follow up lab tests should be ordered to know current status.. By doing this one would be able to access and investigate his cure claim beyond reasonable doubt. I wish him well. It's high time the researchers got cure for this disease instead of getting and spending grants upon grants without any breakthrough... Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by goodmike7: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
TOPICS LIKE THIS WILL NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE,IF ITS USELESS TOPICS ABOUT TONTO DIKE AND RUBBISH TALES IT WILL MAKE HOME PAGE

USELESS MODS
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by lekanolaolu: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yes, that may be true!
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by quicksylva(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
goodmike7: TOPICS LIKE THIS WILL NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE,IF ITS USELESS TOPICS ABOUT TONTO DIKE AND RUBBISH TALES IT WILL MAKE HOME PAGE

USELESS MODS
Bros cool down. It's already on front page...... Cheers.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by boron10(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Paulipopor: Greatest uniben STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be an alumni! gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Oga nor disgrace us. It's Alumnus embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by ziccoit: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
YuzedoII:

If true: It's a miracle!!!! Which is bad news for the west. Nothing good must come out of Africa. Plus all the billions in research grants stopping for all those multinationals/scientists? He will be silenced forever! HIV research is BIG BUSINESS, those anti-christs aint gonna give up their cash cow without a fight. They make billions of dollars every year from "HIV/AIDS research" and subsidizing ARVs.. That shii gon continue for the foreseeable future! Umuazi ga elinu nni! undecided

You are right guy.

The West will definitely kill any source of HIV cure outside the "inner circle". Africa is too weak to fight the war that will eventually ensue. Only a very strong government would be able to run such through not what we have today in Nigeria.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by willyo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
mmmmmm. science's discovery anyway. before he brags abt this, he should testrone and proove beyond all reasonable doubts that its 100% a cure. then we all can say proudly Nigerian. made in 9ja. grin
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by cecegorz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guys, this is good news coming from our much maligned ivory tower.
But then again we must understand that this is still an on-going research with positive outcomes. Prof and his team needs all the support they can get.
It will still take up to five years, all things being equal, for full pharmacological tests and proofs to be concluded.
The Prof will surely need tons of cash in this process, when you consider that it costs big pharma coys hundreds of millions of dollars to develop a single drug.
On another development, seeing that HIV business is a big drug business (pun intended), will the international bodies give up so easily?
Time will tell.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by one9t: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Many of you need total repentance,so you guys don't know †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥s many diseases here is more deadly than Hiv/Aids?...Thank ..G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ for the discovery
but ..G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ cannot change his standard.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Sunymoore(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm nawa'o
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by MaryCyril: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Professor, dream on!!!
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by sundaybam(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
The drug have not been tested. He should test it first before making us happy jare.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by mima2012: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
There is prophecies of major breakthrough in medicine this 2013 God have ur way, many have died,many are on th verge of going down all becos of HIV/AIDS bt d mighty deliverer will make a way where there seems to b no way.
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by lekzyn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
gbosaa: I smell another Dr Abaraka here..If this is true,this man and his team deserve a nobel prize for medicine.

I wonder what happened to that Dr Abaraka who claimed to have discovered hiv vaccine,i read somewhere he used to inject himself with hiv infected blood to convince his critics..

Anyone here knows where this man is and what happened to his vaccine and the fate of all those hiv infected members of nigerian armed forces who received doses of his so called attenuated wonder?

Dr. Abaraka is still living at Gwagwalada Abuja...........the 419 man is not really getting himself, though he has make huge money through is fake so called HIV/AIDS cure
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by tunapawizzy: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
I hope u people have not forgotten dat our darling man of God, the one most of us love to castigate Pastor T.B. Joshua prophesied on the 1st of January that there's gona be a major breakthrough in d area of medicine in Nigeria this year....#justthinking
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Paulipopor: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
boron10:
-
Thanks. proudly alumnusgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by seankay(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
I hope it's true den dat wud b a gud news cos no sensation can better flesh to flesh.BTW,is der a cure 4 magun(thunder bolt) cos it jst killed a man in my strt
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by kennyblac(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Na wash
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Decapo: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dondav: oh! Ok... Thanks for the news. Now I can screw the professor's wife too... I'll f*ck until I'm unable to f*ck anymore. grin
so you get AID
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by ezeuba(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
jide4lagos: This space is for sale.
Lolz dude... cheesy
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by ezeuba(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
boron10:
Heavy lolz...
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by omiobo: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
I believe there will be a breakthrough in medicine as prophesied by pastor Adeboye
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by osaman2011: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
#GREATEST UNIBEN! WE DON DO AM AGAIN!!!#
Prof. Ibeh Isaiah of UNIBEN, my former lecturer & Current Dean of School of Basic Medical Sciences has discovered a herbal drug for curing HIV/AIDS.

read by clicking on d link: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/uniben-prof-announces-alleged-cure-for-hivaids/

Seriously, If you are not in Uniben or did not attend this Uniben, then you shuld check your Education status again. U need 2 upgrade. No hard feelings. Greatest Uniben! You have done it again!
Uniben - Best in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by osaman2011: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seriously, If you are not in Uniben or did not attend this Uniben, then you shuld check your Education status again. U need 2 upgrade. No hard feelings. Greatest Uniben! You have done it again!
Uniben - Best in Nigeria!!!
Re: Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
This Professor just made a big blunder. Now the big corporations and the powers behind them will put pressure on the Nigerian government to discredit him and all his research.

He should have made the drug readily available without going to the press about it.

A disease like Aids remaining incurable and devastating the African continent serves their interest very well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations / The Massive Hospital To Be Completed By Kano Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.