Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39064 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rehnoy: Hey man, i've sent u a message on facebook 4 a while now.. Pls i need a reply soon.
already responded to you on facebook
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Yes yes yes. Welcome and if you have not gotten your jamb for or registered yet...wondering what your still waiting for...
Got questions please air it out here. am always here to help you.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2013
nairaarea: i have unizik postutme past questions send a text to my number : 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1
Guy am also interested in the post ume questions too
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Ebele150:
Guy am also interested in the post ume questions too

I didn't post that and I guess the posters phone number is there so you can contact him/her.
Thanks.

More Questions...
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
News Reaching Me from Jamb is that all Candidates must make sure that the name they fill on the Jamb form must match with the Names on their O'Level Results.

Please Take Note.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Torch1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pls! I want to study Political science in Unizik!
What combination of subjects should i register for my UTME and what chances do i have in gaining admission this year?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Torch1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
Torch1: Pls! I want to study Political science in Unizik!
What combination of subjects should i register for my UTME and what chances do i have in gaining admission this year?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
Torch1: Pls! I want to study Political science in Unizik!

You will take English, Economics, Government and any of Literature or CRK.

You will need between 240 to 250 in Jamb and 65 to 70 in Post Ume to be sure of your admission.

Its in you and you can do it.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Am still waiting patiently, i wonder when u're going to brief me. Okwalfugo
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2013
Rehnoy: Am still waiting patiently, i wonder when u're going to brief me. Okwalfugo

Just get ready on Saturday or monday.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
You can also tell us how much Jamb Form is sold in your area and also how much you were charged for registration.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
OkwaIfugo: You can also tell us how much Jamb Form is sold in your area and also how much you were charged for registration.
I bought my form at the rate of #4000 in a bank and I was charge #1000 for registration and as a matter of fact I just registered now.
Pls can I have ur 2go Id or whatsApp Id incase
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello house I just registered mine now and I filled business adminstration as my course of study in unizik so my question is am I going to wite the same subject combination in jamb and post ume?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ebele150:
I bought my form at the rate of #4000 in a bank and I was charge #1000 for registration and as a matter of fact I just registered now.
Pls can I have ur 2go Id or whatsApp Id incase
Thanks

Add us on facebook and we shall take it up from there. The link is below.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ebele150: Hello house I just registered mine now and I filled business adminstration as my course of study in unizik so my question is am I going to wite the same subject combination in jamb and post ume?

It depends on your jamb but my advice is, if you don't score 265 & above then change your course (when the change of course form will be sold after jamb result is out)and go for a lower course.

You will take English and any other 2 or 3 subjects you took in jamb but for bus admin I think econs, maths, and General knowledge questions will be there. Good luck to you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

It depends on your jamb but my advice is, if you don't score 265 & above then change your course (when the change of course form will be sold after jamb result is out)and go for a lower course.

You will take English and any other 2 or 3 subjects you took in jamb but for bus admin I think econs, maths, and General knowledge questions will be there. Good luck to you.
Thanks for the timely advice
And what lower course did u think I can change to, incase since am a commercial student cos I don't want to make any mistake or take any chance at all
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Ebele150:
Thanks for the timely advice
And what lower course did u think I can change to, incase since am a commercial student cos I don't want to make any mistake or take any chance at all
Thanks

More than 6,850 candidates last year made Bus Admin their first Choice. And 1,500 scored above 70 in the post ume and unizik can only take not more than 120 candidates. So they started with candidates that got the highest Post Ume which their Jamb was also high.

You can use this to check yourself and know if you can make or else your waiting for Miracle of God.

Secondly there is Business Education, there is Public Administration, Accounting Education etc which are lower than Bus Admin and has the same jamb subject combination.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
You always don't get admission because you know your not that intelligent and you keep seeking for rush and high courses.

Why not try China Studies, Early Childhood and Primary Education, Educational Foundation, Guidance and Counseling, Music, Fine Art(Their last year, Year 1 students were not more than 20), Adult Education, Biology(Educational Option), Radiography, Textile and Polymer Engineering, and many more.

I will complete the list later because am on mobile now and when in the office will update more for you guys.

Unizik Is Unizik no matter the course your taking there. All you need is to get your genuine admission that's all. Please be wise in making your choice.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Why I load other course, your free to ask your questions or seek for guideline.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Why I load other course, your free to ask your questions or seek for guideline.
Thanks for the good work
For now no questions but may be as times goes by I will
Thanks onces more
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Ebele150:
Thanks for the good work
For now no questions but may be as times goes by I will
Thanks onces more

Your Welcome.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
More questions please.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
If u re a jambites and u re doing government and crs here is a thread were we culd rob minds togeda and bring out d best in u and me... I bet u jamb wuld be ntn if u truly take dis tutorials crious and lively just click dis thread.. And let do it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1171660/government-crs-online-tutorial-4jamb
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by kershley(f): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello,pls I want 2 apply 4 unizik as my 1st choice dis year 4 pscology.here r my o'levels-eng b3,maths e8,economics b3,igbo C6,accounts b2,biology b3,food n nutrition a1,commerce a1,crk b2.pls I wld like 2 knw my subjects combination for jamb b4 I register
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
kershley: Hello,pls I want 2 apply 4 unizik as my 1st choice dis year 4 pscology.here r my o'levels-eng b3,maths e8,economics b3,igbo C6,accounts b2,biology b3,food n nutrition a1,commerce a1,crk b2.pls I wld like 2 knw my subjects combination for jamb b4 I register

Your result is quiet good but you need to take waec this year and make sure you credit your mathematics. Unizik from last 2years gave a rule that no matter your Dept you must credit english and mathematics.

The jamb subject combination for psychology is: English, Govt, Economics , Maths or you can replace maths with CRK or as well art or social science subject which will also make you replace Govt or Maths with Biology.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by kershley(f): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2013
@okwaifugo I also want 2 take gce dis year 2 complete maths in ma o'levels.will I be admitted wit awaitin result?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2013
kershley: @okwaifugo I also want 2 take gce dis year 2 complete maths in ma o'levels.will I be admitted wit awaitin result?

Hello thanks so much. D GCE will be at Oct/Nov and its far. Why not take SSCE Waec? And it will come out on time.

Anyway kindly note that Unizik doesn't take awaiting result at all. They stopped it during Ilochi's Regime and Prof Ilochi Okafor the Then VC stopped students from being admitted with awaiting result.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2013
@okwalfugo... Pls jst a reminder of wat we spoke about hope u still have it in mind...
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by kershley(f): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2013
@okwaifugo thanks so mch 4 d replies bt its 2 late 4 me 2 take ssce again,ma parents wnt even agree,cuz dey r forcin me 2 put unn I'm d 1 strugglin 2 put unizik cuz am an indigene.bt I checked d jamb brochure I saw a pass in maths 4 psycology wit credits in biology,english I even saw a pass in maths 2 at unizik's website I.e d entry requirements 4 psycology.bt thanks 4 ur concern so far I appreciate
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by kershley(f): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2013
@okwaifugo n I also heard dat waec wants 2 stop d registerin of xternal candidates due 2 malpractice dat candidates who did nt make deir O'levels shld go bck 2 deir second.schls n re-register.n besides d ssce registeration closing date is due
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2013
kershley: @okwaifugo n I also heard dat waec wants 2 stop d registerin of xternal candidates due 2 malpractice dat candidates who did nt make deir O'levels shld go bck 2 deir second.schls n re-register.n besides d ssce registeration closing date is due

Now what you need to do is to walk up to the dept and meet any lecturer intending students do it. Or meet the H.O.D or go to Admin block to the admissions/clearance Unit and ask them. This is because I havnt see anyone without credit in mathematics who was admitted from last two years till now.

On the other hand...waec has said theirs its left for them to implement it. if your cash is ready just ask people you will find a good special center now that will admit you and you make your grades.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.