Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? (4754 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Don't join the sod. . . Some girls are very deceptive cool

About asking her about what motivates her to store his name as ''Alero Dorcas'' is not a good idea. . .
I was once in that situation. . . .i was checking a girls phone and she used ''didirin'' which means ''slowpoke'' to store a guy's name, . .
Then i asked her why she used ''didirin'' to store sumone's name but she thought i didn't understand ''yoruba language'' . . .

So she said. . ''didirin'' is the guy's christened name. . . then i was like. . .Woooda!! shocked shocked
So tell him not to try finding out her motive behind that yucky name she used to store his name. . cool

so what did you do to the girl who stored your name as "didirin"? did you just end the whole thing there?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by MrTurkey(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
haaa ! ! ! a girls name for a guy? the set up's a Bleep up, biiig fuckuuup. . . grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TheSly: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2008

so what did you do to the girl who stored your name as "didirin"? did you just end the whole thing there?

Woooda! shocked shocked my what!!. . . . not ma name, re-read the whole message and u'll get what i meant. . .

She's a friend and i didn't know the guy in question. . .
Any girl that tries that wimme is looking for serious trouble. . . .emi ko gba igbaku gba cheesy

innit cool
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Woooda! shocked shocked my what!!. . . . not ma name, re-read the whole message and u'll get what i meant. . .

She's a friend and i didn't know the guy in question. . .
Any girl that tries that wimme is looking for serious trouble. . . .emi ko gba igbaku gba cheesy

innit cool

oh now i understand better,

What do u mean by serious trouble?
If she would be punished, what sort of punishement do you think would be the best?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TheSly: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2008

What do u mean by serious trouble?
If she would be punished, what sort of punishement do you think would be the best?

You soundin like sum k.inda journalist undecided
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 5:12am On Feb 28, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

You soundin like sum k.inda journalist undecided

no am not a journalist, am just trying to prefer the best solution for my friend, I dont want him to be cheated,
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by snazzydawn(f): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2008
men this is funny! I cannot stop laughing. But your own even better sha o! what of my boyfriend who does not even have my name stored on his phone? Reason: there is no point because he knows it off hand. Hmmmm. nothing we will not see in this world o! but my guy, wise up.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by jkpretty(f): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2008
snazzydawn:

men this is funny! I cannot stop laughing. But your own even better sha o! what of my boyfriend who does not even have my name stored on his phone? Reason: there is no point because he knows it off hand. Hmmmm. nothing we will not see in this world o! but my guy, wise up.

He's knowing ur number by heart is reasonable enough. I have a friend that doesn't keep numbers he knows by heart on his phone. He says "since he can type it in by heart there's no reason to store it". But if he were my guy, i can't fit take it. embarassed

@topic
Tell ur friend to wake up . . . he's been sleeping for too long shocked
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by talk2sulta: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2008
@poster

there is more to it than meets the eye.shes gat something to hide.simple.what stops her from saving your no with your name if she doesnt like using sexy names.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by pahtahkee: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
Nice one cool Naija gurls are hitting the game big time. cheesy

And someone would dare say only guys are the players undecided

Personally I do not keep your no on my phone if I can recall it off hand. It is safer and better for both of us that way. wink
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by snazzydawn(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
patahkee, safer?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
pahtahkee:

Nice one cool Naija girls are hitting the game big time. cheesy

And someone would dare say only guys are the players undecided

Personally I do not keep your no on my phone if I can recall it off hand. It is safer and better for both of us that way. wink

BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS ARE PLAYERS, INFACT RIGHT NOW, THE GIRLS DO IT MORE, THEY BEHAVE LIKE A SNAKE UNDER THE GREEN GRASS,
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by holythug(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
dia own pass snake unda green grass sef?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 7:10am On Feb 29, 2008
holythug:

dia own pass snake unda green grass sef?

yes ooo, this one fear me ooo
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by holythug(m): 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2008
but no matter d sense wey dem get dem meet us for dis world, abi no b so? grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
Hmmm, good idea, changing someones name to Agnes Ibrahim
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
holythug:

but no matter d sense wey them get them meet us for this world, abi no b so? grin

yes oo. na for this world them meet us, grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2008
aisha2:

Hmmm, good idea, changing someones name to Agnes Ibrahim

pls dont ooo. i beg you, it is not good, grin grin grin
lets make the world a better place, Agned Ibrahim, oMg cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ThugLife1(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2008
pure maga of the millennium
cheesy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by madamkoko: 12:02am On May 17, 2008
`Topic is LOL!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by coopedro(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
Interesting topic.
More contributions please
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by MissyB1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
This topic is very interestin nd funny.
It means one tyn:she's trynna keep d fact that yhu two re dating frm sm1.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ssRhino: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
Could be cos of 2 reasons:
1. she has another man
2. she is not old enuf yet to date
so u pick one
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by bauer(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
dear readers  i migth do the samething, for  example i met one guy 3 months ago but i dont really love this guy and always come to my house, i know he likes 2 check my phone. but one day i decided 2 change his name 2 Funmilayo. anytime he came to my house and check my phone & see funmilayo, definetely i will know dat i dont lover him. I dont need to tell dat i dont want me.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ssRhino: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
ummmmmmmm? shocked
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by segzicres(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
you're obviously one of her maga's.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by megaboss: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
It is obvious. You are just a spare tyre.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ssRhino: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
;d
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by jkpretty(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
bauer:

dear readers i migth do the samething, for example i met one guy 3 months ago but i don't really love this guy and always come to my house, i know he likes 2 check my phone. but one day i decided 2 change his name 2 Funmilayo. anytime he came to my house and check my phone & see funmilayo, definetely i will know that i don't lover him. I don't need to tell that i don't want me.

Na wa o! And what happens to your self esteem

ladies need to learn good ways to solving issues instead of wacked ways that makes u seem like the rest of the crowd.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by bauer(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hello jkpretty,
what do u mean by self respect ?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by jkpretty(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Self esteem i meant? Find a dictionary.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by hazureal(f): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
i stongly feel that she is cheatin on the guy.

why would she store his number under a fake name?

people play all kinds of games.

i know a married guy who stored his girlfriend's number under a supposedly international number

i.e, assume the babe's name is tina, he now stored her name as digits starting with 00944xxxxxx, so that if she calls, other people will think he actually has an international call. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ewuu!! Ah Don Dye~you Go Fear Chat Na Btw A Guy And A Girl"lwkmd / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.