Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,936 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Attention Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Nigerian Men (1195 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Nigerian Men by Melmo: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I Am A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing. South African men are very different from Nigerian men. I just want to know what to do to make this man happy because he means a lot to me and I live him very much. He doesn't seem to trust me and that's a huge problem. Any Nigerian man out there who can tell me what to do to make this man happy
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by ihedioramma: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
KEEP YOUR SELF OUT OF SIN (SEX) . IF THAT MAN DONT HAVE MONEY OR ANY JOB WILL U LOVE HIM ? KEEP UR SELF OUT OF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Attention Nigerian Men by delkuf(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
ihedior, u jst said my mind
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by ihedioramma: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
THANK'S BE TO GOD.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by chikeorji123(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
ihedioramma: KEEP YOUR SELF OUT OF SIN (SEX) . IF THAT MAN DONT HAVE MONEY OR ANY JOB WILL U LOVE HIM ? KEEP UR SELF OUT OF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD.

Melmo the Op,
she's asking what to do in other to understand her man and also be a potential wife..l don't see any thing wrong on that for u to turn it around by saying ''KEEP UR SELF OUT OF THINGS OF THE WORLD? or if u don't understand her question then be silent..

2 Likes

Re: Attention Nigerian Men by chikeorji123(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
delkuf: ihedior, u jst said my mind

Thanks it's just only ur mind not mine..
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by Melmo: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Any advice anyone?
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by chikeorji123(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Melmo: Any advice anyone?
l response to other Thread u open..check it!.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by mudistr(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Melmo: Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I Am A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing. South African men are very different from Nigerian men. I just want to know what to do to make this man happy because he means a lot to me and I live him very much. He doesn't seem to trust me and that's a huge problem . Any Nigerian man out there who can tell me what to do to make this man happy
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.

He thinks that south african women are cheap sluts (many of us actually think this about SA women). at least nigerian women come with a price. You'll make him happy if u dump him

1 Like

Re: Attention Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lol @ come with a price.

Cheap and desperation comes in all creed and regions. Just like I have seen such in American and SA women....I have seen it in Nigerian women..of coirse it isn't in all but too many to not notice.

Another thing too is if SA women are so disgusting then why Nigerian men running from clean Nigerian girls to dirty SA hoes

I am not defending SA or NIGERIA BUT FACTS AND TRUTH.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by mudistr(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol @ come with a price.

Cheap and desperation comes in all creed and regions. Just like I have seen such in American and SA women....I have seen it in Nigerian women..of coirse it isn't in all but too many to not notice.

Another thing too is if SA women are so disgusting then why Nigerian men running from clean Nigerian girls to dirty SA hoes

I am not defending SA or NIGERIA BUT FACTS AND TRUTH.

By now, you would have realised that nigerian men are so into anything foreign: cars, location, drinks, clothes and women
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by chronique(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2013
In response to the topic of your thread,I'm currently standing @ attention. Pls let me know when to stand @ ease....

To your topic: Just try to be loyal,respectful & honest to him. Try taking him out somewhere where you guys can talk comfortably after having lunch/dinner as the case may be. Lay your thoughts on the table,what you want from him & how he thinks you guys can build a formidable relationship. Let him know how much you want things to work(without sounding desperate).

1 Like

Re: Attention Nigerian Men by Melmo: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2013
@ mudistr : clearly you only attract cheap things so please keep your sad and sorry comments to yourself.

@ chronique: thank you for your advice. My man has noticed a change in me and has expressed his gratitude and commitment towards me.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2013
mudistr:

By now, you would have realised that nigerian men are so into anything foreign: cars, location, drinks, clothes and women
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by chronique(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Melmo: @ mudistr : clearly you only attract cheap things so please keep your sad and sorry comments to yourself.

@ chronique: thank you for your advice. My man has noticed a change in me and has expressed his gratitude and commitment towards me.

Good. Keep it up.
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by mudistr(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Melmo: @ mudistr : clearly you only attract cheap things so please keep your sad and sorry comments to yourself.

killing the messanger sad
Re: Attention Nigerian Men by mideeniafe(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
chronique:
To your topic: Just try to be loyal,respectful & honest to him. Try taking him out somewhere where you guys can talk comfortably after having lunch/dinner as the case may be. Lay your thoughts on the table,what you want from him & how he thinks you guys can build a formidable relationship. Let him know how much you want things to work(without sounding desperate).
I couldn't agree more.

(1) (Reply)

True Definition Of Bastard / YES / Heartbroken...am dazed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.