Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. (769 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
so how about if a company gave you this offer? break up with partner and win that.
will you do it?
why?
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by cindyrella(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by slimchi2k2(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
i cant break up with a girl i want to marry because of material things
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Adufaye(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
wat if d motor get accident? Wat if d house got burn at jankara?
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Mynd44: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2013
I smell a break up in the air

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by ikechukz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Adufaye: wat if d motor get accident? Wat if d house got burn at jankara?
what if d babe died.

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Even if na private jet, you no fit make me leave that kokolet. . .
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by NobiGod: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Most girls would leave in an heart beat...
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: I smell a break up in the air
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by tunad4rari(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
see me see wahala o.i go brakke up sharply afteral d beautiful ones ar yet to be born.
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Sijo01(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
What does the company stands to gain?
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sijo01: What does the company stands to gain?
I am dissappointed that you are trying to make sense from the OP's thread
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Sijo01(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am dissappointed that you are trying to make sense from the OP's thread

easy on me swthrt.......just playing along.
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Mynd44: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Sijo01:

easy on me swthrt.......just playing along.
Okay
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by cindyrella(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dondav:
If I were your man, poor and living in a shack! Wouldn't you leave me for that?
I won't date you in the 1st place. undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella:
I won't date you in the 1st place. undecided

grin grin grin grin I love this girl
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
No one has your interest at heart than you do

Op, Add a High paying job to your offer, and I'll delete her number

She'll do same if she encounter such.... (I trust no one)
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by xynerise: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
so how about if a company gave you this offer? break up with partner and win that.
will you do it?
why?
I will make sure d company liquidate.
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by heshomoney(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
It is very interesting to see what you'll do
I guess, I'm not different..
I'll have to break up to get the job and make-up after
Unfortunately it is that simple... After all the Job doesn't tell you to get back together after getting the appointment wink
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by Desloaaa(f): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
R U A LEARNER??
Re: Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. by cigaricon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
I won't, I love to work for my money cool

(1) (Reply)

Have You ...,this Year? / Sexless Relationship / Why Can't Married Men Keep 2dier Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.