Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53359 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by babarazy: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Ayat-Asua:
Then what happens if dis is not real?
NECO question.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by uzobiz: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2013
GOOD SPIRITED NIGERIANS,PLEASE, EMMANUEL'S PRESENT CONDITION CALLS FOR URGENT AND IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE TO HELP HIM RECOVER FROM THIS DEADLY AILMENT.LET ALL HANDS BE ON DECK TO SAVE THIS YOUNG MAN'S LIFE. AS FOR ME, AM GOING OUT NOW TO CONTRIBUTE MY OWN QUOTA AND ALSO PRAYING FOR GOD'S HEALING HANDS ON HIM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by anonimi: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
lawanson44: The prayer for the boy is good...But Nigerians should learn to also pray with their pockets and bank accounts in this situation and not only their mouths

Thanks for pointing that out to our fellow compatriots who are so very religious.
From the Bible, in the words of the brother to Jesus Christ, James:

Faith without Works Is Dead

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be n'aked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=James+2%3A+14-26&ver=kjv

Can a muslim brother supply us something similar from the Holy Quran
Pagan 9ja can also provide the traditional equivalent to this religious TEACHING.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by arabanibaba: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2013
God will heal him amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by amywonda: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2013
You might think your one thousand naira is inconsequential but if the 3000 people on naira land now contribute a thousand naira, that is substantial, what happen it they make it 3 thousand , that's even more substantial, let us all act to help this poor boy,

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2013
is he still in d hospital since january?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by anonimi: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
amywonda: You might think your one thousand naira is inconsequential but if the 3000 people on naira land now contribute a thousand naira, that is substantial, what happen it they make it 3 thousand , that's even more substantial, let us all act to help this poor boy,

N3,000 X 1,000NLers = N 3,000,000 (3 million)
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2013
@Tumbaba,he's been going for his dialysis from home.
@All, thank you so much for your donations and prayers. I've told Miraexcel to upload reciepts of their hospital expenditure till date. And if and when a paypal option for donations is available,it would be posted here too.

Emmanuel needs donations and prayers as he prepares for his transplant at St Nicolas hospital,lagos soon.

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Cocodiva: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Subhanallah,just seeing this.Its so touching...
Would make a donation today,God-willing.
Pls let's all do something for this boy,no matter how little. This is a life on the line here.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
I dOnt av diamOnds Or GOld niether dO i av mOney tO give u...but d man dat turns water tO wine witOuut any chemical reactiOns is with u, pray ur mysery nOw shall becOme histrOy,a stOry dat u wil tell ur children,,it is well with u in JESUS name.Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
miraexcel: I beg you Nigerians- please help me get out of this nightmare. I went through hell this weekend just because Emmanuel skipped dialysis on Thursday. I couldn't afford it that day and crisis suddenly started at about 12:30am. It was so severe that i had to take him LUTH around 3:00am. I have never driven on such a high speed in my life . My heart almost failed on the third mainland bridge cause i was so scared. When will this end? Please help, this stress is killing me gradually and my business is also suffering it. This intelligent and talented young man should not be allowed to perish this way , please save his life

I don't know you but God will surely bless you for your help and assistance in Emmanuel's life.
Please NL's let us not let Emmanuel to suffer more. If you can, please do help him. God will surely repay you back in Jesus name.
PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL IN GOD'S NAME.

NB* i called earlier and i shall do my own quota.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Lynbuzz: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
The healing God will heal U.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Freiburger(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thebrightest: I don forget wetin i wan type sef!!!
cool
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Odutodaiwa: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
I have instructed that my token be sent. Please, I admonish everybody that has anything to contribute. Even if it is N1000. We owe it a duty to be our brother's keeper.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by floxyluv283: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
God plsssssss hlp m, am interested in ds bt......
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by AndroBlaze: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'm off to drop my token too. Pls NLanders nothing is to small.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry guys but paypal donation option is not available.
May God be with Emmanuel as he prepares for his transplant.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Cocodiva: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
how is Emmanuel doing guys? hope he is fine and preparations for his surgery is on-going. any updates
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2013
They are planning to carry out the surgery by the end of sept- early oct. More money is still needed though as what they have now is not enough to pay for the total hospital charges.
(Note* That was the last information i got about a week ago, things might have changed)

Please NL, no amount is too small to give. Let us help.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Raymond405: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
GOD will save you in JESUS name
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
anonimi:

N3,000 X 1,000NLers = N 3,000,000 (3 million)

nice
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by jjgirljay(f): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Any update on this thread please.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'm sorry for not posting update, its been really busy here.
Honestly there's no good news so far rather we are back to square one.
When I thought I have gotten to the end of my predicament , the doctor notified us that the donor is hypertensive and can't donate.
This guy was initially perfect, why he suddenly became hypertensive is what still amazes me.
This message came up few days to the date of operation. We have also spent so much in doing all kinds of test including sending both samples to the United Kingdom for cross-matching.
Frankly, i'm exhausted.
Please pray for Emmanuel as we are back to level one- which is searching for a donor. Meanwhile he is still on dialysis at LUTH
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2013
miraexcel: I'm sorry for not posting update, its been really busy here.
Honestly there's no good news so far rather we are back to square one.
When I thought I have gotten to the end of my predicament , the doctor notified us that the donor is hypertensive and can't donate.
This guy was initially perfect, why he suddenly became hypertensive is what still amazes me.
This message came up few days to the date of operation. We have also spent so much in doing all kinds of test including sending both samples to the United Kingdom for cross-matching.
Frankly, i'm exhausted.
Please pray for Emmanuel as we are back to level one- which is searching for a donor. Meanwhile he is still on dialysis at LUTH
it surely pours! sad
he is in my prayers.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by petreli08: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
God will prosper your health and soul
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyayokayahoo: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
God will heal u in jesus name Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Fruitfulmum: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2013
@Ifyalways I saw a classified ad on nairaland for NaijaXchanger.com he creates paypal account and also buys e-currency in nigeria.

U can check on nairaland ad for his phone number cos I lost it or I will check if I get it I will post it here for you.

May be u shld contact him he might be ready to do it free for you cos of the issue on ground.

He actually chaarged me 10k for the one he did for me.

Emmanuel is in my prayers.May God heal him IJN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.