Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53397 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifegy: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2013
Not sure if this will help, but here is information about a non profit that provides medical help to developing countries:

http://www.imaworldhealth.org/who-we-are/about-us.html
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by inze(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
The Lord God is your healing. The devil has no power over you. Receive your healing in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2013
Please.. all the peeps sending Healings in Jesus name.. it is all well and good but you gave God more than N7 million last year in tithes.. so either he performs his vaunted miracles of healing or cough out the money for taking this kid for treatment.. shikena! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by UyiIredia(m): 2:24am On May 30, 2013
Unfortunately, I can't help. I would however implore the well-to-do members of this forum to contribute the funds to help save this man's life.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2013
ifegy: Not sure if this will help, but here is information about a non profit that provides medical help to developing countries:

http://www.imaworldhealth.org/who-we-are/about-us.html
I wrote them,yet to get a reply.
It is well with Emmanuel,Gods favor,mercy would locate him.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
I wonder if prayers really work as advertised on Nairaland angry angry this dude needs N7 million. i think we should institute a Nairaland Fund for those in dire need rather than pray about it and go to church to tithe 10% of our hard-earned income angry

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
^

Spot on bruv!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baby124: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is big money o. Have they contacted the state government? I know this thread is old. But how is the guy? Is he doing okay? Has the money been raised? Have they tried blogs? 1k from 7000 people should do it.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Finding 7000 people is the problem.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baby124: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gboliwe: Finding 7000 people is the problem.

The state government nko? Make Tehn people go there with camera and recorder. They will be shamed into doing something fast. Oh, what a pity. Can his representative send this to blogs and news papers? The popular blogs. That might yield half of what he is looking for at least. It is a start, and you can never tell. sad. God help this orphan o. God is the father and mother of the orphans.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
baby_123:

The state government nko? Make Tehn people go there with camera and recorder. They will be shamed into doing something fast. Oh, what a pity. Can his representative send this to blogs and news papers? The popular blogs. That might yield half of what he is looking for at least. It is a start, and you can never tell. sad. God help this orphan o. God is the father and mother of the orphans.
which state government? Is he Ojb Jezreel or Gov. Suntai? The state govt helping one is usually political. They aim for awareness
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baby124: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gboliwe:
which state government? Is he Ojb Jezreel or Gov. Suntai? The state govt helping one is usually political. They aim for awareness

Yes, this is why i suggested camera, and recorder. It may not be all the money, but they may get a donation. At least he is their pikin, being that he is an orphan. The worst they can say is no. We have to try all we can.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
I just want Emmanuel fine. Anything that should be done should be done
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
baby_123: This is big money o. Have they contacted the state government? I know this thread is old. But how is the guy? Is he doing okay? Has the money been raised? Have they tried blogs? 1k from 7000 people should do it.
Emmanuel is doing fine,by Gods grace. He's still undergoing Dialysis as the surgery money has not raised yet. I think they've got about 4M now and it keeps dwindling cos he keeps taking out of it to go for dialysis, sustain himself.
His account details is on this thread, donations are still welcome.

PS: mirabel is in a better position to give a more detailed update as Emmanuel lives with him. I haven't visited Emma for sometime and only talk to him on phone. And @ Mirabel, God bless and reward you !

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by baby124: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
ifyalways:
Emmanuel is doing fine,by Gods grace. He's still undergoing Dialysis as the surgery money has not raised yet. I think they've got about 4M now and it keeps dwindling cos he keeps taking out of it to go for dialysis, sustain himself.
His account details is on this thread, donations are still welcome.

PS: mirabel is in a better position to give a more detailed update as Emmanuel lives with him. I haven't visited Emma for sometime and only talk to him on phone. And @ Mirabel, God bless and reward you !

Thanks babe. Mirabel abeg help us. How far? Do you guys need another campaign. It is well with Emmanuel and i pray someone comes to his aid soon.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by yinkhar(f): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
hw is emmanuel?any news?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2013
I’m so sorry you haven’t heard from me. It’s just not been easy for--managing my career and Emmanuel’s ailment has been the most challenging part of my life. I recently developed a medical condition due to stress. I feel so sad that I can’t sleep now on concentrate on anything without drugs.
I have decided to pipe down knowing fully well that God has a special plan for Emmanuel. He really wants him to live. Most of the people that started this dialyses in LUTH with him in January and after have died. Emmanuel must live to testify , that I’m sure of.
So far, we have been able to raise four million naira(N4m) but the cash keeps draining since we must pay for his regularly dialysis to keep him alife pending the transplant. This cost about five hundred thousand naira (N500,000) monthly- excluding drugs and injections. His dialysis is regular because he neither defecates nor urinates plus uncontrolled hypertension due to his bad kidneys.
I implore all well-meaning Nigerians to join hands in saving Emmanuel’s life. I am so sure that God has a great reward for all of us. I’m also grateful to all who have helped in one way or the other. May the God lord grant you his abundant blessings forever, In Jesus Name, Amen!

Your Donations can be made to:
SAVE EMMANUEL 1013320882, ZENITH BANK PLC

For inquiries, please call Me/Miranda on 07033582485
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
The account name is SAVE EMMANUEL, right?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by zolajpower: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
yorke: I will definitely support with a token. Pls some people should carry out the authenticity of this story. I wouldn't want to be fooled so early in the year 2013.
the case of Ema was 2ru. I went wth my lil dauter. And i was able 2 make a lil donatin God blssd me wth. D funny aspect of this is tht,on gettin2 LUTH tht day i was tld the lady is an ibo lady whle Emma is a yoruba boy. I was tld he comes 2 hospital monday,wed and friday. So wth ur litl donation ur reward is wth God on high.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by PassingShot(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why not approach the "private jet pastors" with his case? They should be able to conveniently raise the remaining amount.

May you be healed!

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Chinwem(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
That pic with his grandmother putting her hand on her chin and looking so helpless beside him, it just moves me............it is well ok.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
tellwisdom: If i begin drop money at every alms requested...which one i go use chop?? sad

Not cool man!

@Topic... Anonymously gonna help! Good luck Emmanuel
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Awwww... I realy wish i could help.. May GOD heal d dude IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Freedani(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
chaircover: God Please lay Your healing hand on this boy. May he use his own to feet to walk out of that hospital healed in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by seangy4konji: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
God help me this week.if I am able to raise some cash?I will drop some token for you bro..it is well with your soul and you shall not die but live to testify to the greatness of God!!!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Freedani(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emmanuel wic means God is wit us,u will never die in jesus name. I pray that God of seraph who never sick and jesus christ who is your name sake will heal u wit out any translant. Aman
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Thebrightest(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
I don forget wetin i wan type sef!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.