Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters (11435 Views)

Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nawaoh, our budget is in deficit nd dis fool is being sentimental wit d yar adua family.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by kacheezy: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
faporori24: I knew it something like this will happen uncle joh pay off Mrs. Turai Yar'adua on land issue between Turai and Mr president wife so Mrs. Turai Yar'adua wont fight everyday on that land again you know igbo can do anything for a pieces of land, pls no tribalism am just saying something that is real here.

ANYWAY 5TH OR 6TH TO COMMENT?
Dear bigoted one,
Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by takedat(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
An insecure leader having a baggage of filth on him, sees nothing wrong in placating and Executive Compensation!
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Gbenge77(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
This man never ceases to amaze me.And,considering his borrowing extravaganz,one hopes he will not bankrupt Nigeria anytime soon
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by somefun1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
D way ds pple mention billions nowdayz, makes 1 feel dizzy
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm totally fagged out after a murderous day at work. I open this forum and look at the rubbish am seeing. Look eh...
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
faporori24: I knew it something like this will happen uncle joh pay off Mrs. Turai Yar'adua on land issue between Turai and Mr president wife so Mrs. Turai Yar'adua wont fight everyday on that land again you know igbo can do anything for a pieces of land, pls no tribalism am just saying something that is real here.

point of correction; he is not igbo. Spend some time reading the geography of your country

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Silly Story *smh*
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
klax: Hmmm guys plz let us always reason well before we judge things. Mind you guyz hope you all remember this same Sahara has never for once report anything good about Nigeria ever. Let us not forget all these Billion this Billions that are these really true or is that how money just flow around so easily

And by the way why would anyone want to drag Yar adua family into this again I 'm not trying to support this but I begin to disbelief all this sort of Billion this Billion that this amount is no joke amount that will just be floating around like NOTHING plz I dont buy all these report any longer unless the so called "Nigeria Nightmare Sahara report or Sahara Desert" show the proof and paste it here or news tabloid anything short of this sorry am sick of all this sort of news. No offence its my own opinion
Social media is fast becoming a medium for campaign of calumny against opponents.A sane man will know that there is no atom of truth here.Am beginning to ate this whole thing called social media slander
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by killuminati(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
nl.official:

Why isn't your post hidden yet?
why do you want my posy hidden?
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by badesco(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is too much for one family
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Anyone who believes this bullshyte is under an oath of severe foolishness . . . . .
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by ogahope(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Is this right or Jonathan is just wasting our money again
Pls, dnt waste ur energy on Sahara report. How factual is it. They reported N1b and later say about N150m. D president should not be distracted. Leave him alone.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by lookmangiw(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2013

go back and suck your mama breast before i count 1-3.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by 1k001(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
klax: Hmmm guys plz let us always reason well before we judge things. Mind you guyz hope you all remember this same Sahara has never for once report anything good about Nigeria ever. Let us not forget all these Billion this Billions that are these really true or is that how money just flow around so easily

And by the way why would anyone want to drag Yar adua family into this again I 'm not trying to support this but I begin to disbelief all this sort of Billion this Billion that this amount is no joke amount that will just be floating around like NOTHING plz I dont buy all these report any longer unless the so called "Nigeria Nightmare Sahara report or Sahara Desert" show the proof and paste it here or news tabloid anything short of this sorry am sick of all this sort of news. No offence its my own opinion

Ideally an allegation like this needs supporting evidence, however the impunity and corruption in our system is so rife that it's entirely conceivable, nay even definite that this happened.. 'this billion, that billion' is the order of the day in nigerian politics hence why most have made up their minds on the veracity of the allegation
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by goodmike7: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nigerians are indeed gullible,you read what sahara report writes without verifying and you jump into conclusion calling names. Smh. I wonder if some of you are lenient in this place. If I may ask where have you read a report from sahara that is positive about the government

Silly nigerians
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Mandelaguy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
GEJ this GEJ that, no positive contribution, no constructive criticism. Let me ask, who confirmed this payments? What were they for? Was such payments actually made? Does the family of a President and Commander-in-chief deserve any kinda monetary compensation upon death in active Service? Nigerians and Nairalanders should stop jumping into argues they cannot substantiate.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by nlofficial(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
killuminati: why do you want my post hidden?

Because the thread wasn't opened for advert placement.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Mandelaguy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
njokusboy: Nawaoh, our budget is in deficit nd dis fool is being sentimental wit d yar adua family.
Either u are Ngwa or Mbaise guy, stop falling my hand. Where is ur evidence? Do ou just take every thing you hear hook line and sinker? Wake up, enemies are too much. Have you not heard of praying for ur leaders? It's scriptural. Learn to point out good.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mandelaguy: Either u are Ngwa or Mbaise guy, stop falling my hand. Where is ur evidence? Do ou just take every thing you hear hook line and sinker? Wake up, enemies are too much. Have you not heard of praying for ur leaders? It's scriptural. Learn to point out good.
Owk nah, I hear u. But if dis story I true "afterall its a story" d guy dey fuckup b dat.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by Fantacy1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2013

must u b tribalistic in all ur comments? And wat made u tink Jonah is an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by simpleseyi: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2013

I do not believe all these billions of billions also UNTIL the permenent secretary at the presidency whose name I can't remember now came to the national assembly some months back to defend the presidency allocation in the 2013 budget. This so called permanent secretary told our legislatives and all Nigerians that one billion naira is not enough for feeding that Jona needs more billions for feeding. Then, I knew why Patience Jonathan went for tummy tuck -she has been eating money and washing the money down her tummy with french wine.
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by temitemi1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
#1b haba! Stop wasting our resources, these people had stolen enough nah
Re: Jonathan Pays N1billion In ‘Severance’ To Yar'adua Family - SaharaReporters by donyekachi: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Summer 2013 Admission into the United States International University in Nairobi have Started..If your interested or would like to gain an Admission into USIU please send a mail to donyekachi@ymail.com for more information..

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Roads Still In Disrepair, Aiding Herdsmen’s Attacks, Despite N757.48bn Budget / Nigerian Lawyer, 33, In USA Found In His Car Trunk With Neck Broken By Car Thief / Obi Presents 300 Security Vehicles To Anambra Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.