Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? (6074 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Meaning she's from Edo state.

But her mouth ehhhhh grin

If she reach here and catch you. na only me she love
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
dayokanu:

I no follow you fight for her o, u no hear say she be man-eater? lipsrsealed
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by blackbeau1(f): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ age 17
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by ignis: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Imagine!
The wonders of make up.

The bitter truth is this: You only make up for what you are deficient in.

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by kungfupanda: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Whenever shes old enough to earn the money to buy it and ready live on her own expense

1 Like

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Y would my daughter use make up when she is already beautiful.

1 Like

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by smartmom(f): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
free2ryhme: Y would my daughter use make up when she is already beautiful.

Love ur reply, THAT is the right thought me dear! Tell ur daughter she is beautiful the way she is and she believes you and see her blossom into a self confidient woman who does not let the rest of the world dictate to her the definition of beauty. We gotta build up the self dignity of our daughters if we want them to become worthy of our dreams for them. I had a cousin whose mom told her to sit for her hair to be relaxed enough to be silky otherwise she will look like 'monkey'and she will become ugly and her daddy will not love her again. As I speak that girl now a woman is nothing short of a prostitute seeking for acceptance in all the sugar daddies who bed her for money. The only value she places to her life is in her 'looks'
Parents beware!
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by AspySuspy: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mospring: prefare natural looks!

Thank you jare. . . More Natural looks BELOW. cool
BEAUTY IS A GIFT FROM 'THE GODS'! H-UGLINESS. . .A GIFT FROM 'SATAN'! grin
No wor-wors for my family lineage. . .
No need for 'make-up'! wink

WOR WOR MAN OR WOMAN MUSTO BORN WOR-WOR PIKIN TO USE MAKE-UP ATI MASK TO COVER DIVINE BODILY AND SPIRITUAL H-UGLINESS KE! cheesy

baby_123: Why is madam Gambrosia dressed like an Okija-Ogboni priestess please. The mind boggles here. cheesy

honeric01:

Meaning she's from Edo state.

But her mouth ehhhhh grin

dayokanu:

EDO QUEEN PROPER-PROPER!!!! UNBEATABLE ALWAYS!!!! cool

MU HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN

Una dey mizzzzzzzz moi gaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Nor worry. . . I go soon "Kam" back with my 2000 new IDs to resume the fight of eternity witi doz una 'wor-wor' ashi moderators and SUPA-ASHI-O-YE-MY-BUTTOCKS H-UGLY/F-UGLY SUPA-MODERATORS WEY NO FIT SHOW WOR-WORISM ON OR OFFLINE.
I get exams in less than 6 weeks.
I nor get una time.
Besides 'the BOYFRIEND' is arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrand! wink

No time to spend on NL. . . I don't wanno mizz my 'VALENTINE'S' BONUS CHECK. . .and serious BETA. . .'phocking'!!!!!!!! wink

Make I go 'sah-vice' the husband forst. . .so I go get 'chance' escape. . . .TOOO BUSY NOW DARLINGS! wink
WISH MOI A HAPPY BIRTHDAY #47 in about 10 months! cool

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by AspySuspy: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
My beautiful baby dolls! No make up necessary! cool
I believe this thread is about daughters and make-ups. . . not CALLOTTI DE HALLOTTI? wink
Off to the gym!
Enjoy. . .see you sooooooooooooooooon. grin
*make una mizzze moi small* wink

LATER PEEPS! kiss

*back to in read mode only* cool

TO THE GYM AND TO THE LIBRARY!!!

Make una siddon for NL dey gossip about your SUPERIORS. . . AS USUAL. cool

OYA. NL WOR-WOR E BADU BELLES AND E JOLOSIS. . . you may continue your 'gossipping' now!

BOY! WHAT A DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEBSITE! cry Thank my AGNOSTIC GOD FOR NETFLIX AND SATELLITE RADIO!!!! grin

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by smartmom(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hmm such dolls there, cuties all natural all d way muaahhh dolls!
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by baby124: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gambrosia at it again with a new user name cheesy

Cute babies, but these pics are at least 12yrs old, judging by that cellphone. grin grin cheesy wink

So your babies should be like 12 or 14?
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Gambrosia: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
baby_123: Gambrosia at it again with a new user name cheesy

Cute babies, but these pics are at least 12yrs old, judging by that cellphone. grin grin cheesy wink

So your babies should be like 12 or 14?

You for show us ya own ke! wink
Blessed are the NL barren!
For they shall inherit Oshogbo-Okigwe BABY FARMS!!!! grin
MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE! cool
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by smartmom(f): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2013
Aspy-Suspy:
My beautiful baby dolls! No make up necessary! cool
I believe this thread is about daughters and make-ups. . . not CALLOTTI DE HALLOTTI? wink
Off to the gym!
Enjoy. . .see you sooooooooooooooooon. grin
*make una mizzze moi small* wink

LATER PEEPS! kiss

*back to in read mode only* cool

TO THE GYM AND TO THE LIBRARY!!! How wuz d gym n library?

Make una siddon for NL dey gossip about your SUPERIORS. . . AS USUAL. cool

OYA. NL WOR-WOR E BADU BELLES AND E JOLOSIS. . . you may continue your 'gossipping' now!

BOY! WHAT A DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEBSITE! cry Thank my AGNOSTIC GOD FOR NETFLIX AND SATELLITE RADIO!!!! grin

How old are the twins cuties now?
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Gambrosia: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
smartmom:

How old are the twins cuties now?

Gym and library were foooooooooooooine. . . cool
They are 5 years old now! HOW TIME FLIES! cool
Time to 'buy' some more! wink

I have 6 more to purchase! wink
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by smartmom(f): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gambrosia:

Gym and library were foooooooooooooine. . . cool
They are 5 years old now! HOW TIME FLIES! cool
Time to 'buy' some more! wink

I have 6 more to purchase! wink

Ennnhn did I hear u say 6 more? in 3 sets or 12 more cuties!!! shocked shocked meeehhhn, u are one strong woman I tell u lol. And yes u know time flies when u are having a great time. Well done
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Gambrosia: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
smartmom:

Ennnhn did I hear u say 6 more? in 3 sets or 12 more cuties!!! shocked shocked meeehhhn, u are one strong woman I tell u lol. And yes u know time flies when u are having a great time. Well done

Oh yes o! Time sure flies when you are having fun.
JUST 6 MORE. I wanno make 'em 10! cool
There are 2 older ones. Amen!!!
Thanks! cool

Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gambrosia:

Oh yes o! Time sure flies when you are having fun.
JUST 6 MORE. I wanno make 'em 10! cool
There are 2 older ones. Amen!!!
Thanks! cool

You want to bring in 6 more "terrors"? ha! Nairaland don die be that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Gambrosia: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
honeric01:

You want to bring in 6 more "terrors"? ha! Nairaland don die be that grin grin grin grin grin

You bet!
O JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! cool
All girls. . . LITTLE MILITIAS!!!!! cool
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Hassy4zuby: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Make ups for children i dnt tink is a gud idea cos d items use for d make up are too harsh for children,it will only spoil their skin and most especially wen dey grow up dey will nt look beautiful without make up
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by AspySuspy: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tell 'em darling!!!
They tried again and were SERRRRRIOUSLY thrasssssshed!!!!
Thread closed, posts cleaned.
AND THE WINNER IZZZZZZZZZZ: cool

Aspy-Suspy:

Thank you jare. . . More Natural looks BELOW. cool
BEAUTY IS A GIFT FROM 'THE GODS'! H-UGLINESS. . .A GIFT FROM 'SATAN'! grin
No wor-wors for my family lineage. . .
No need for 'make-up'! wink

WOR WOR MAN OR WOMAN MUSTO BORN WOR-WOR PIKIN TO USE MAKE-UP ATI MASK TO COVER DIVINE BODILY AND SPIRITUAL H-UGLINESS KE! cheesy

EDO QUEEN PROPER-PROPER!!!! UNBEATABLE ALWAYS!!!! cool

MU HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN

Una dey mizzzzzzzz moi gaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Nor worry. . . I go soon "Kam" back with my 2000 new IDs to resume the fight of eternity witi doz una 'wor-wor' ashi moderators and SUPA-ASHI-O-YE-MY-BUTTOCKS H-UGLY/F-UGLY SUPA-MODERATORS WEY NO FIT SHOW WOR-WORISM ON OR OFFLINE.
I get exams in less than 6 weeks.
I nor get una time.
Besides 'the BOYFRIEND' is arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrand! wink

No time to spend on NL. . . I don't wanno mizz my 'VALENTINE'S' BONUS CHECK. . .and serious BETA. . .'phocking'!!!!!!!! wink

Make I go 'sah-vice' the husband forst. . .so I go get 'chance' escape. . . .TOOO BUSY NOW DARLINGS! wink
WISH MOI A HAPPY BIRTHDAY #47 in about 10 months! cool
Re: When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? by Callotthi: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Any more pretty babies? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Sugar Daddy / Should I Allow My Wife Go? / List Of Baby Items To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.