Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1258097 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2016
Laveda:

You back cool
welcome.

thanks wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Erickthewreck: 11:26pm On May 05, 2016
Bang!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 11:28pm On May 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

thanks wink
Hehehe me missed you over here wink
Hope you don't attract another ban soon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tehmyrhymze(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
ain't coming for u, i'm coming at u. any body try shit death is there for u eff wif me nigga coffin will be a bed for u we ain't fucking so why should i cum for u. i ain't impresed so i can't fall for u. u ain't my king so i can't bow for u i don't know u, so i can't vouch for u. ewo l'oyinbo o, come down to my level. eni binu mi, i'll drive a nail into temple. gbori duro alaye ye ma se bi semple. se warri lo ti wa ogbeni mr pepple. mi o n soro ju i gat a sore throat. o fe mo ile mi omo it is just s stone throw. hey fellas the king is here

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goldenree(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2016
Download my latest music at localgurus.tk
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 7:33pm On May 07, 2016
goldenree:
Download my latest music at localgurus.tk

Post a direct link.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by brajy(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2016
ok lemme start like this.....
Im a new COMER i just ARRIVED i be baddest RAPPER nd i gah a lot to PROVED "yea" am d best i say no to CRUCIFIER feeling so Hot Who set me on FIRE even if challenge na u go TIRE.
SALUTE NIGGA
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by killsmith(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2016
Emaprince:
Mehn I'm kinda impressed with danny myer's writing skills and over all intelligence..

Against Bdot..

Peep the imagery: a fake nigga, posing as a damn leader,
versus Black Jesus, that could turn water to Sangria.
You don't want it with these bars. You don't want it with these hands either;
I’ll bet he break up after the first land like Pangea.

The pangea right there is Geology. I think the whole continent where together as one called pangea before we started having continents drifting apart from eachother.

Cc Elymaxiimus
forget magic and chilla...danny and jc are the best in writers block....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by okayw(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
Here is the link to my hardest rap song

Music: Okay W - RUN MY RACE http://begmetoplay.com/okayw/track/1880/RUN_MY_RACE

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:
it is now an established fact that no DarkRebel, no rap section grin grin

Daddy's home. . . . . .where's TeddyBiyasi? grin
how far aburo

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:51am On May 11, 2016
teddybiyasi:
how far aburo

look at this small girl calling me aburo. . . . .I am at least 5 years your senior cheesy. . .so what's new in the shire?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2016
okayw:
Here is the link to my hardest rap song

Music: Okay W - RUN MY RACE http://begmetoplay.com/okayw/track/1880/RUN_MY_RACE
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by okayw(m): 12:59am On May 13, 2016
I deserve best rapper...here is the prove »»»»
Download & share my new song # RUN MY RACE
http://www.firstpagemusic.com/new-music-okay-w-run-my-race/
www.naijanewsrave.com/music-okay-w-okay_w-run-my-race/http://blowbase.com/2016/05/12/okay-w-run-my-race/
www.inandoutentz.com/music-okay-w-run-my-race/
Follow me on Twitter : @okay_w BBM pin 24F387AA
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2016
Wad on?

Airmark, mikuz, please orchestrate a fun tourney. I'm ravenous for some homemade bars. grin. Leaving this section like this, without any action, will only exacerbate the situation. I miss the perpetual ruckus which once plagued here. The memory of it is nostalgic, though. grin

This section has gone through the mill enough. It's time we invigorated it. smiley

#signed

Max cray.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:28am On May 13, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Wad on?

Airmark, mikuz, please orchestrate a fun tourney. I'm ravenous for some homemade bars. grin. Leaving this section like this, without any action, will only exacerbate the situation. I miss the perpetual ruckus which once plagued here. The memory of it is nostalgic, though. grin

This section has gone through the mill enough. It's time we invigorated it. smiley

#signed

Max cray.
this one wey u dey blow grammer like this... Rip to the guy wey go face u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:59am On May 13, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Wad on?

#signed

Max cray.
They both contributed in making here a dead zone. Two adults with the tantrum of a two year old. Imagine Airmak banning DarkRebel for 6 months?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:
They both contributed in making here a dead zone. Two adults with the tantrum of a two year old. Imagine Airmak banning DarkRebel for 6 months?
Lol. This ban duration should make its way into the guiness book of records.

I think that's in the past; it's time to move on. Let's not exasperate our mods anymore. You seem more hostile towards airmak than you are towards mik. grin.

*Mumbles*

For me, mik is the juvenile, of the two mods.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2016
MuhdG:

this one wey u dey blow grammer like this... Rip to the guy wey go face u
RIP to me, then. I have since left the battle field to become a spectator. I'm, however, desirous of being a pedagogue to newbies. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:08am On May 13, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Lol. This ban duration should make its way into the guiness book of records.

I think that's in the past; it's time to move on. Let's not exasperate our mods anymore. You seem more hostile towards airmak than you are towards mik. grin.

*Mumbles*

For me, mik is the juvenile, of the two mods.
I hate to see a man act as God. We begged Airmak. We told him it was a made up rule and the opinion of men who had stake here should be considered but he disrespected everyone. It wasn't a Nairaland rule he broke. It was an Insult to us. My only with Mik is the unnecessary beef as a Mod.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:
I hate to see a man act as God. We begged Airmak. We told him it was a made up rule and the opinion of men who had stake here should be considered but he disrespected everyone. It wasn't a Nairaland rule he broke. It was an Insult to us. My only with Mik is the unnecessary beef as a Mod.
All right. Please let's all bury the hatchet. I know that was indubitably frigid of airmak. Rebel deserved a ban but probably not that long. The illation I make of it is that mark thought it expedient to suspend him in order to restore sanity in this section.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:42am On May 13, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
All right. Please let's all bury the hatchet. I know that was indubitably frigid of airmak. Rebel deserved a ban but probably not that long. The illation I make of it is that mark thought it expedient to suspend him in order to restore sanity in this section.
I hate gods in human form. No human should be treated like a god or act a god. I'd like him to understand that. He banned Rebel out hatred and disgust. I hate that. You know, when you twist Justice it CAN NEVER be Justice. We can move forward then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:

You see, I used to respect you as a person and your opinions as well, but I'm surprised you can come up with a slanderous comment as this.
Last year when I tried to liven things up with a tourney( even with my heavy schedule) you supported those who tried to sabotage it by ganging up to pull no shows. You didn't complain that things were gonna go south then. Na now you want talk?
It is deceitful and desperately wicked people like you that brought this place down, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 13, 2016
mikuz:

You see, I used to respect you as a person and your opinions as well, but I'm surprised you can come up with a slanderous comment as this.
Last year when I tried to liven things up with a tourney( even with my heavy schedule) you supported those who tried to sabotage it by ganging up to pull no shows. You didn't complain that things were gonna go south then. Na now you want talk?
It is deceitful and desperately wicked people like you that brought this place down, nothing else.
Your memory is not good enough then. Your tantrum can never be justified by the above thing you scribbled. You see, when a leader keeps malice with his subjects the group tends to deteriorate. I don't really care about the respect of everyone. I didn't complain when things were going south? Your memory again...How many times did I plead with rebel, airmak, Ely, you, Giyazz, and others to cut down the hatred you were sowing? AlexPissu was the other person doing same.

Your tantrum for things coogar related split this section into two camps. On dark's battles your proponents and Ely's were not to vote and vice versa. My memory is good and my conscience is clear. It is both dumb and ignorant to tag me along this line. I never ruined any tourney. You should search your memory again because I love battles to a fault and the claim of ruining a tourney is not consistent with my character. I gave the Poet tourney my maximum support and has never for once supported destruction or disunity. You should cut down the tantrum.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
RIP to me, then. I have since left the battle field to become a spectator. I'm, however, desirous of being a pedagogue to newbies. smiley
organise a tourney for us

since oga dark is also

a tourney that will revive this section

me ma sef ma blood don dey hot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
still alive tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by moneyskid(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
look at ur rap u are lazy, u present ur seif mis luzy'u ar nt clever ,ur lyrics sound diver,i knw u dnt hav liver'u been able 2 rap in my shw,u ar my first born like ur motherfuker show' my rap is a teaching u hw u gona rap like me'u wana shw in my camera last week,i knw u cnt dance u'ar weak,shut up!!!! my rap kill u 1000 time in a day,i limit my rap because of my fans' u cal ur seif a rapper u cnt rap from ur head copy cat niga ask about me niga am king on my own, i knw u dnt hav brother at hm maybe father at home,let be the first and last time'b4 i gav u ur medicine,orderwise u gona die' nt by me by my rap 2Pac was my fnd b4,50 cent was my son b4,

u ar takng 2 ur dad lik dat kep shut,

i sleep On meadow,

ur mum is a widow'

u ar havin the Feelin of
Nausea,

CAl Me

MONEYSKID a,k,a

IJaKUMO tio nige'

nairaland is nothng,
al is wel,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by moneyskid(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
lobere mi ni awa ijebu, ibeni mo ti mu gari ijebu' forget about dis, ogeni leav dis, oloopa don com ogbe ni freeze, i knw u must be frezing, bi eja towa froze,
emi ni IJAKUMO tiwon wa kiri na mi them thy find' Won ti post mi si stret wanted, like u dnt knw me ask about me and u found, rap mi baba god na hm gv me, stay there they lok me, u hav 2 lean cl me if u want 2 lean 08145845073, am stil uder 33, o ti mo mi, ask mr lay, na u we they lok my fao na so mr lay,
i beg dnt hold, olodo nie olosi school ole spel holding,
u hav dn a bg mistak' and am nt mistaking, ole nie mr reading, let me gv u my rap, wait,,,-,',,, Loading,,,
MONEYSKID Ijakumo tio nige'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Your memory is not good enough then. Your tantrum can never be justified by the above thing you scribbled. You see, when a leader keeps malice with his subjects the group tends to deteriorate. I don't really care about the respect of everyone. I didn't complain when things were going south? Your memory again...How many times did I plead with rebel, airmak, Ely, you, Giyazz, and others to cut down the hatred you were sowing? AlexPissu was the other person doing same.

Your tantrum for things coogar related split this section into two camps. On dark's battles your proponents and Ely's were not to vote and vice versa. My memory is good and my conscience is clear. It is both dumb and ignorant to tag me along this line. I never ruined any tourney. You should search your memory again because I love battles to a fault and the claim of ruining a tourney is not consistent with my character. I gave the Poet tourney my maximum support and has never for once supported destruction or disunity. You should cut down the tantrum.

What tantrum are you talking about? Is it not obvious that you are actually the one throwing tantrums left,right and center?
The reduction of this place to a wasteland was caused by you and your house boys and not any moderator. Last time I hosted a tourney you instigated them to sabotage it in order to tarnish my image and deliver a personal vendetta. Every nigga knows that this place went to the dogs after that incident. This is what happens when followers refuse to work with their leader to foster unity,peace and progress. It is solely because of your partial nature that this place is in such a mess. While I was trying to ensure this section keeps bubbling, you guys were busy frustrating my efforts by trying to ruin a tourney - while the rest were bugging super mods with loads and loads of mails explaining why I don't deserve to be a MOD. Some even swore their lives that nothing ll ever stop me from being demoted. How would this place not be like this when you have encouraged this kind of nonsense to continue?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:
I hate gods in human form. No human should be treated like a god or act a god. I'd like him to understand that. He banned Rebel out hatred and disgust. I hate that. You know, when you twist Justice it CAN NEVER be Justice. We can move forward then.
Yes we can.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 13, 2016
mikuz:

What tantrum are you talking about? Is it not obvious that you are actually the one throwing tantrums left,right and center?
The reduction of this place to a wasteland was caused by you and your house boys and not any moderator. Last time I hosted a tourney you instigated them to sabotage it in order to tarnish my image and deliver a personal vendetta. Every nigga knows that this place went to the dogs after that incident. This is what happens when followers refuse to work with their leader to foster unity,peace and progress. It is solely because of your partial nature that this place is in such a mess. While I was trying to ensure this section keeps bubbling, you guys were busy frustrating my efforts by trying to ruin a tourney - while the rest were bugging super mods with loads and loads of mails explaining why I don't deserve to be a MOD. Some even swore their lives that nothing ll ever stop me from being demoted. How would this place not be like this when you have encouraged this kind of nonsense to continue?
Something must be seriously wrong with your memory. Or are you honestly confusing me with someone? In what way did I frustrate your plans? Or you mean any attempt challenge despotism is antagonistic to welfare? What is it exactly? How exactly did I encourage any problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.