Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264698 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
airmark:

When are you guys posting ? I have locked it till 7:30 Nigerian time

https://www.nairaland.com/3113354/last-man-standing-darkenedrebel-vs

As for me and my household we are ready!.
Jigsawkillah, I want to post first if you don't mind.

These bars were composed on William Shakespeare's tomb and were written in the blood of a psychopomp. I hope Jig has negotiated terms with the community undertaker. grin. He's getting ate sideways like a rëtard's dinner!.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

As for me and my house we are ready!.
Jigsawkillah - I want to post first if you don't mind.

These bars were composed on William Shakespeare's tomb and written in the blood of a psychopomp. I hope Jig has negotiated terms with the community undertaker. grin. He's getting ate sideways like a rëtard's dinner!.

chaiiii!!!

jig you see what you have gotten yourself into abiii

wu send u grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

As for me and my house we are ready!.
Jigsawkillah - I want to post first if you don't mind.

These bars were composed on William Shakespeare's tomb and written in the blood of a psychopomp. I hope Jig has negotiated terms with the community undertaker. grin. He's getting ate sideways like a rëtard's dinner!.

I have opened the thread jigsawkillah and darkenedrebel go and post .

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 18, 2016
airmark:

I have opened the thread jigsawkillah and darkenedrebel go and post .
I have posted!.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iykekelvins(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I have posted!.
Hope u win
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2016
Airmark. .

Antispamböt banned my darkrebel account. Kindly lift the ban so that the verse can be visible.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hope u win

Yes, but Antispambot effaced it. Airmark would redress the balance.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2016
IamWestAfrican:
Airmark. .

Antispamböt banned my darkrebel account. Kindly lift the ban so that the verse can be visible.
Have unbanned you , but I hid the verse. Where is jigsawkillah? He can drop his own too

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 18, 2016
__
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2016

See that ^^^ I just commented and it's Hidden undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2016
airmark:

Have unbanned you , but I hid the verse. Where is jigsaw.killah? He can drop his own too

done

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
Airmark.
Jigsaw has posted!!.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:10pm On May 18, 2016
Emaprince:
meaning?
meaning punchline idinor use to bring money again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:15pm On May 18, 2016
teddybiyasi:

hey
I'm good, can I have your number?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:23pm On May 18, 2016
Limerick:
I'm good, can I have your number?

i'm sorry sir i don't give out my number
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:31pm On May 18, 2016
teddybiyasi:

i'm sorry sir i don't give out my number

how do I reach you then
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:40pm On May 18, 2016
Limerick:
how do I reach you then

barbiekills95@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
airmark, nna tag voters abeg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
Limerick:

Bro, speak ur normal simple and correct English, stop looking up dictionaries to impress nobody
My apologies if my being eloquent disturbed your cognitive ability.
But if that wasn't simple English to you, I wonder what is. . .
Pidgin? undecided

Some Ideas are best expressed using unique words. The 'style' I write in, at a particular moment, depends on my mood.

And just because you can't speak good English at will doesn't mean someone who does looks up a dictionary before typing. wink you should try to increase your vocab instead of attempting to condescend and inveigh against someone for using words that fly over your head.

One love, bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:48pm On May 18, 2016
teddybiyasi:

barbiekills95@gmail.com
I don't do emails
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
My apologies if my being eloquent disturbed your cognitive ability.
But if that wasn't simple English to you, I wonder what is. . .
Pidgin? undecided

Some Ideas are best expressed using unique words. The 'style' I write in, at a particular moment, depends on my mood.

And just because you can't speak good English at will doesn't mean someone who does looks up a dictionary before typing. wink you should try to increase your vocab instead of attempting to condescend and inveigh against someone for using words that fly over your head.

One love, bro.

If this is your idea of being eloquent, then you didn't look up the word "eloquent" amongst other words;
Eloquent means; "effectively expressing words by speech"
Not
"Jampacking different unrelated words from north, east, west and south that hardly even make sense like Darkrebel's nl cypher verse"

and by the way, why did it take you hours to come up with this? I mean...this comeback?
Oh, I get it, your dictionary is not an English teacher, like a normal dico, it's just a book that gives you definitions of various words..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JOMEZY(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2016
Please has anyone seen bross ibime
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2016
Limerick:

If this is your idea of being eloquent, then you didn't look up the word "eloquent" amongst other words;
Eloquent means; "effectively expressing words by speech"
Firstly, 'amongst' is anachronistic and antiquated. You should use 'among' next time.

Secondly, You did check up the word, eloquent, and yet you weren't able to fathom its meaning. If you were able to do that, you wouldn't inveigh against my posts anymore.

Not
"Jampacking different unrelated words from north, east, west and south that hardly even make sense like Darkrebel's nl cypher verse"

I urge you to quote any of my posts where my words were just jampacked and unrelated. Don't expect me to always use simplistic language when posting here. As a matter of fact, I often hold back some words when typing because they whould cause a headache for people like you.

I wonder if you would be able to cope in an office environment. Your boss would probably get an English interpreter in order to help you understand his formal English.

and by the way, why did it take you hours to come up with this? I mean...this comeback?
Oh, I get it, your dictionary is not an English teacher, like a normal dico, it's just a book that gives you definitions of various words..
hehe, I laugh. So, you think I log in everyday? Did you see me online since the past 3 days? Joker.

One's use of rare words doesn't always mean one is pompous. Like I said initially, it all depends on one's mood.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2016
More battles, please. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:21am On May 19, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Firstly, 'amongst' is anachronistic and antiquated. You should use 'among' next time.

Secondly, You did check up the word, eloquent, and yet you weren't able to fathom its meaning. If you were able to do that, you wouldn't inveigh against my posts anymore.

I urge you to quote any of my posts where my words were just jampacked and unrelated. Don't expect me to always use simplistic language when posting here. As a matter of fact, I often hold back some words when typing because they whould cause a headache for people like you.

I wonder if you would be able to cope in an office environment. Your boss would probably get an English interpreter in order to help you understand his formal English.

hehe, I laugh. So, you think I log in everyday? Did you see me online since the past 3 days? Joker.

One's use of rare words doesn't always mean one is pompous. Like I said initially, it all depends on one's mood.

Hhmmmm! You know what?
I think you should get a life.
Yea, a real life
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:43am On May 19, 2016
Elumaximus Vs Limerick loading.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2016
Limerick:

Hhmmmm! You know what?
I think you should get a life.
Yea, a real life
If you're trying to troll me into battling you, it won't work. You already bit the dust in our last encounter. tongue

Moreover, I'm now a retired general. cool so, this juvenile rants of yours don't move me one bit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
Limerick:
I don't do emails

kk
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2016
Reyginus:
Elumaximus Vs Limerick loading.
The battle already happened. Did you miss it? Lime was taken to the cleaners by me. It was a clean sweep.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
teddybiyasi:

kk
oga how far?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
The battle already happened. Did you miss it? Lime was taken to the cleaners by me. It was a clean sweep.
Yeah. A rematch wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. A rematch wouldn't be a bad idea.
I haven't seen you battle anyone. Are you wack? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.