Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260389 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

ain't get time for this
Foolishh goat
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
Haha! Ode!

I might be new here but i want the battle you challenged me to. I be my mama pikin. I dont run away from challenges.

I am not a coward, are you? grin tongue
Light bars for you!

I am god among men/ I generate pain moment I grip the pen/
. . . Imma serve you ya own death/ and the only time we'd see K . . .is when i be rockin a Calvin Klein!/

yours bars ain't prop'ly set/ you must stop disgracing ya family name on the internet/
. . . you don't challenge vets/ bite yaself on the neck and pay respect!!/

cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Only an ugly baboon would edit another man's picture with Asha 200 and fit his nick in, claiming it's his.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tiyazman: Light bars for you!

I am god among men/ I generate pain moment I grip the pen/
. . . Imma serve you ya own death/ and the only time we'd see K . . .is when i be rockin a Calvin Klein!/

yours bars ain't prop'ly set/ you must stop disgracing ya family name on the internet/
. . . you don't challenge vets/ bite yaself on the neck and pay respect!!/

cool

You claim to be a vet/ buh all i see is a crackhead high on meth/ am a big fan of 'breaking bad', how come you and 'pinkman' never met?/

Nigga said he generates pain/ who is he fooling?/ i bet even his alter ego is loling/

keeping 'messing' wif me/ when i'm done with you ... U ll know this aint no farting compeptition.....

Son, where i come from.. We fear no 'bagga'/ even if our local team wan play 'fc braga'/

i ll interogate you all day,--- 24 hours/ till u admit being an iddiot/ feel free... Call me jack bauer..

i bet you already scared like 'rango'/ cos you just met 'rambo'/ 99 days for the thief one day for the owner/ ur stupidity is due son/ and i'm here to pluck it like a ripe 'mango'!/

where i come from we embrace battles/ and inflict injuries like broken bottles/ thats where i come from/

you pucci/ meet me for lagos ... and i swear i go drown you for 'elegushi---- 'biitch'/
scared rat/ product of a 'dick' that failed to rise/ yes son.. Dats where you 'c'um' from.

cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
kslib is far better than tiyazman aka geeass even tho his lines don't rhyme
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: kslib is far better than tiyazman aka geeass even tho his lines don't rhyme
and you aint good, gayson.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: kslib is far better than tiyazman aka geeass even tho his lines don't rhyme
cheesy .. Gom-- no drink rat poision ooo.. tongue

Thanks smiley!! I' m new to this whole thing sha..

Which of the lines dont rhyme?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: and you aint good, gayson.
am just waitin for airmark to post the death sentence I penned for u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: am just waitin for airmark to post the death sentence I penned for u
I didn't pen for you, I was thinking while typing your assasination,gayson.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:

You claim to be a vet/ buh all i see is a crackhead high on meth/ am a big fan of 'breaking bad', how come you and 'pinkman' never met?/

Nigga said he generates pain/ who is he fooling?/ i bet even his alter ego is loling/

keeping 'messing' wif me/ when i'm done with you ... U ll know this aint no farting compeptition.....

Son, where i come from.. We fear no 'bagga'/ even if our local team wan play 'fc braga'/

i ll interogate you all day,--- 24 hours/ till u admit being an iddiot/ feel free... Call me jack bauer..

i bet you already scared like 'rango'/ cos you just met 'rambo'/ 99 days for the thief one day for the owner/ ur stupidity is due son/ and i'm here to pluck it like a ripe 'mango'!/

where i come from we embrace battles/ and inflict injuries like broken bottles/ thats where i come from/

you pucci/ meet me for lagos ... and i swear i go drown you for 'elegushi---- 'biitch'/
scared rat/ product of a 'dick' that failed to rise/ yes son.. Dats where you 'c'um' from.

cool
Haha! Nonsense! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Stop hating bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib bar is too long than tiyazman...that why you guys think he is more dope than him....kslib just droped a sh:t....that does not even rhyme
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: Only an ugly baboon would edit another man's picture with Asha 200 and fit his nick in, claiming it's his.

see where you get it all wrong....that me no one else...any thing you may say or do now...i'm more cute than you, no making mouth...do you want this thread to judge us now... Eh :>
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

see where you get it all wrong....that me no one else...any thing you may say or do now...i'm more cute than you, no making mouth...do you want this thread to judge us now... Eh :>
see this one, more cute ko circuit ni. Monkey
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tiyazman: Haha! Nonsense! cheesy
tongue !! Na today!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: see this one, more cute ko circuit ni. Monkey

i don't no why i dey talk this kinda thing with you... Over ...you are so so so so handsome...you fine pass me and all nairalander male and female....clap for your now...fine boy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
cheesy .. Gom-- no drink rat poision ooo.. tongue

Thanks smiley!! I' m new to this whole thing sha..

Which of the lines dont rhyme?
pucy and b1tch don't rhyme, rat and rise don't rhyme. but pucy rhymes with ckushy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib:
tongue !! Na today!
Make FFR open, Imma show you what bars should be like. . . You dropped nonsense, and forget what Fuckyouhard said, he's known hater and a wack being! Don't give him your attention!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Make i drop this thing joor.. Freestyle,,NO PEN;

see am a Rain to this earth,,so me keep always talking/ like a Dog always barking/ am a knife to your stomach/ a blood to your cloth/ never go against sosiQQ or you call me a tears to your eyes/ i bring pains to you guys that always go against me/ i leave sorrow and hallow to your unglorifies soul/ this is a letter to some in here,,,my bars is now talking so all you need to do is listen//

see next one am gonna drop with deep thinking...am gonna diss all my haters here "iceskidd,ckushy" and others...
Na night be this my reason no they work wella now...so just take this one as you see it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude: Make i drop this thing joor.. Freestyle,,NO PEN;

see am a Rain to this earth,,so me keep always talking/ like a Dog always barking/ am a knife to your stomach/ a blood to your cloth/ never go against sosiQQ or you call me a tears to your eyes/ i bring pains to you guys that always go against me/ i leave sorrow and hallow to your unglorifies soul/ this is a letter to some in here,,,my bars is now talking so all you need to do is listen//

see next one am gonna drop with deep thinking...am gonna diss all my haters here "iceskidd,ckushy" and others...
Na night be this my reason no they work wella now...so just take this one as you see it
so fuckd up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: pucy and b1tch don't rhyme, rat and rise don't rhyme. but pucy rhymes with ckushy
i applied the slash(/) where and when i liked... I guess dats where the mix up comes from.

The 'b1tch' wasnt for pucci. Its was for elegushi .. Ie .. elegushi beach.

Rat too wasnt for rise. rise was for 'd1ck'. .i.e rise=d1ck=c'um

With time, i ll perfect my use of signs on Gom.. He's my lab rat.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tiyazman: Make FFR open, Imma show you what bars should be like. . . You dropped nonsense, and forget what Fuckyouhard said, he's known hater and a wack being! Don't give him your attention!
geez! you talk too much/ its never in ur dictionary to hush/any little opportunity your mouth go begin rush/

guy you too rake/ i no fit count how many don cut u like b-day cake/

bia Parrot/ make ffr open... i go slice person pikin like carrot!/

grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
airmark should open the FFR thread. what the heck is wrong with airmark?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar: airmark should open the FFR thread. what the heck is wrong with airmark?
swear you wont rant
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar: airmark should open the FFR thread. what the heck is wrong with airmark?
with the way there was being derailed?
I don't see that happening...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: swear you wont rant

Guykhena:
with the way there was being derailed?
I don't see that happening...

rant?
who was ranting there? niggaz were goading me & it was mandatory i spark back. should airmark lock an entire thread because one or two textcees are feeling salty about coogar?

airmark should open that thread or else what happened in 1966 would happen again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:
rant?
who was ranting there? niggaz were goading me & it was mandatory i spark back. should airmark lock an entire thread because one or two textcees are feeling salty about coogar?
It was drawing a lot of unwanted attentions,basically unknowns were flocking in to witness the 'Coogar drama',and in doing so they started derailing,check the last 2 pages,peeps were basically Chit-Chatting.
The FFR thread should be meant for bars,nothing else.
At least as the FFR thread is closed,peeps are getting use to this "Chat Thread",,,,
FFR should be opened at a latter time,not during this period.
https://www.nairaland.com/792526/re-flow-rank/1
You can use this for now.. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guykhena:
It was drawing a lot of unwanted attentions,basically unknowns were flocking in to witness the 'Coogar drama',and in doing so they started derailing,check the last 2 pages,peeps were basically Chit-Chatting.
The FFR thread should be meant for bars,nothing else.
At least as FFR is closed,peeps are getting use to this "Chat Thread",,,,
FFR should be opened at a latter time,not during this period.
https://www.nairaland.com/792526/re-flow-rank/1
You can use this for now.. smiley

tell airmark to open that thread & ban any troublemaker there.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ibime
Mikuz
Ema Prince
Siddogg
Coogar
theprekky
Thunderstorm
Limerick
Dj5naira
ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Kr0ne

And others
Open for Votes
https://www.nairaland.com/1812643/fire-fight-ii-ckushy-vs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
where s miyaki? she's my price for this brawl. krone and Kim are next
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

tell airmark to open that thread & ban any troublemaker there.
Lol,if he is to do that,then he's gonna start with you...
And if that happens,some kind of Uprising is gonna start here,in real sense it gets worse....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
fuckyouhard: where s miyaki? she's my price for this brawl. krone and Kim are next
don't hype yourself, your bars are trash grin. Wait for verds

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.