Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272985 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
are we still on, this saturday?
Yep
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
angry Lagunna, if I konk u eh! I just dey calm down o. Shey u see as that mumu take mess up my thread. No provoke me o grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ibime:

I think Jamez3d had them somewhere. . . I no send them cos they were cheap audio quality.

Heres the one wey I get on YouTube wey U3 use diss me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2RfL0YGxs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Just send it to dis email all ᵗᴴᵋ links, ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ after quality α​h wanna listen to ᵗᴴᵋ vocals
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne: angry Lagunna, if I konk u eh! I just dey calm down o. Shey u see as that mumu take mess up my thread. No provoke me o grin

Na so
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne:
Kid
wait a minute, you replied that? shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne:
Kid
wait a minute, you replied that? shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lagunna:

na CorelDRAW u dey use?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: This kid must be suffering from brain tumour or the trauma of not having a dad! Smh..
The height i hav attained at my age, your dad couldnt come close to it! Your mum go trip if she see me, i swear!
Don't worry, i'm comming to marry her off, son! grin

NP: STOP MAKING WACK RAPPERS FAMOUS
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Guy, You Don Watch City Hunter? A Man Called God? Captain Phillip? Escape Plan? Guy, You Neva Watch Movies ooh!
man shall nt live by films alone but by everyword coming out of the mouth of God

meanwhile, yall Download 'yungdanaval' tracks trending on http://247blaze.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
na CorelDRAW u dey use?

Nope, I dey do am for one website..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne: angry Lagunna, if I konk u eh! I just dey calm down o. Shey u see as that mumu take mess up my thread. No provoke me o grin

you be gentleman and egbon na. haba...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
man shall nt live by films alone but by everyword coming out of the mouth of God

meanwhile, yall Download 'yungdanaval' tracks trending on http://247blaze.
Lmao! Oga, This Link You Paste Here. Make Dah Heartless Spambot No Catch You Ooh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval: 4uck Mikuz! 4uck Adaobi! 4uck Airmark! And Whoever That Doesn't Like This Post, 4uck You Too!

So I Was Banned By This Heartless Spambot And None Of You'All Cared To Come Grant Ma Bail Ni? Well, I Gat One Gøod News 4 You ===> Like Mercy Johnson Nyasch..........Im Back!!!
LMao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

you be gentleman and egbon na. haba...
Guy, why u remove my vote na? When y'all voted against me did I complain? I don't like it o, my vote should count. It's like saying I don't have rights here anymore. Moreover, It's not a hate vote
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lol.......to be honest, naija rappers can be classifed the best world wide grin.....
Hahahha,underground south side and eastcoast rappers are the best in the world,mainstream rappers are not that dope,go and check out Freck Billionaire's mixtapes bro,you'll hear the dopest lines you ever heard in your life
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna.... You have no write to cancel my verdict! . . He also voted in my brawl. I didnt stop him...

My vote was based on the criteria. No hate!!!

Return my verd, abeg smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna why remove pples vote...you have no right to do that.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Guy, why u remove my vote na? When y'all voted against me did I complain? I don't like it o, my vote should count. It's like saying I don't have rights here anymore. Moreover, It's not a hate vote

ELYMAXiimus: Lagunna.... You have no write to cancel my verdict! . . He also voted in my brawl. I didnt stop him...
ELYMAXiimus: Lagunna.... You have no write to cancel my verdict! . . He also voted in my brawl. I didnt stop him...

Testerfuze: Lagunna why remove pples vote...you have no right to do that.

iamaromolaeran(m)
note that kronk Elizabeth and ksslibbbbb ain't voting

thanks

una dey dia when the guy dey request sey make u guys no vote for him battle una no talk.. now wey matter don land for ground una dey talk about rights. besides he is not the first person to request that some people should not vote in their battle. the thing don dey happen tey even though i no like the idea myself but wetin man fit do. ely and krone na sango i take beg una, make una no vex grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
captainflash: LMao
Lol Oga Where You Dey Since? Are You On Fb?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

una dey dia when the guy dey request sey make u guys no vote for him battle una no talk.. now wey matter don land for ground una dey talk about rights. besides he is not the first person to request that some people should not vote in their battle. the thing don dey happen tey even though i no like the idea myself but wetin man fit do. ely and krone na sango i take beg una, make una no vex grin grin

smh. Me no dey vex. So teddy has -2 votes... Arowor should cover his face in shame.. A femcee. Chai.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Nope, I dey do am for one website..
which site be dat? undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
smh. Me no dey vex. So teddy has -2 votes... Arowor should cover his face in shame.. A femcee. Chai.

Ely trust me, I don't like that idea of people saying so and so can't vote in my battle. But the shít is happening here and you know it. We have to to respect aromo's request. By the way, teddy didn't object to that before the battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
which site be dat? undecided

plenty sites dey wey u fit use na..

www.ribbet.com

www.pizap.com

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Ely trust me, I don't like that idea of people saying so and so can't vote in my battle. But the shít is happening here and you know it. We have to to respect aromo's request. By the way, teddy didn't object to that before the battle.
i hope she also cancel out some of the verds in his favour... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Oga, This Link You Paste Here. Make Dah Heartless Spambot No Catch You Ooh!
I proved to be smarter than it on countless occassions!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i hope she also cancel out some of the verds in his favour... grin

hehehe grin grin
it is too late for that now joo. she could have requested for that before the battle though..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
lagunna na mod?
Lagunna:
plenty sites dey wey u fit use na..
www.ribbet.com
www.pizap.com
i fit use mobile?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick: lagunna na mod?

i fit use mobile?

I am above mod.. I be don king grin grin

Hmmm I don't know if u can use mobile o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol Oga Where You Dey Since? Are You On Fb?

planet earth. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick: lagunna na mod?

i fit use mobile?
Yes you can but it won't be in a Gif format
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

I am above mod.. I be don king grin grin

Hmmm I don't know if u can use mobile o.
Lol, mumu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
Lol, mumu

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.