Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272995 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Seriously, I was so disappointed the very first day I saw ur picture. My mind just tell me "mission impossible". Outside here, u should be calling me uncle Krone

you ain't my nephew so it's bro kr0ne, bro iam, bro coogar, bro ibime n daddy airmark grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: I swear to God,I was reading through yall niggas freestyles yesterday and came across a guy named iam.....eran something,cant recollect his name and I checked his twitter account cos I thought his lines were dope,and I came across that pic in his twitter pics and retweeted it,cos the girl looks like a coke bottle
now, this just exposed you more...
Aromo. Get a life... Cos even that painting you're doing is crap!

Y'all don't mind krone... Elymax is 15 cool.. I ain't no where near 20, yet! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2014
I wan piss for body.. grin

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: I swear to God,I was reading through yall niggas freestyles yesterday and came across a guy named iam.....eran something,cant recollect his name and I checked his twitter account cos I thought his lines were dope,and I came across that pic in his twitter pics and retweeted it,cos the girl looks like a coke bottle

that's a possibility though..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Y'all don't mind krone... Elymax is 15 cool.. I ain't no where near 20, yet! grin

15 shocked
same age as my son. chaii i be agbaya sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
GIYAZZ: Ksslib, i'm not with my BB now, will reply when i get on it.
Take all the time you need.

I just wan play small.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

But the waist of the babe in that Aromo's tweet got me silent for a moment. Na that type I wan use wash my birthday. It will cost Teddy 10 more years to achieve that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib:
What did you see?

Spill, so we can stop accusing adeji and apologise for the mix up. grin

The dumb fvck who take us as fools,said he hasn't seen or heard of iamaromo before(Lagunna already canceled that theory as he was caught retweeting iamaromo tweets,so let me leave this)

Now unto the next theory of being a newbie saying he is new to nairaland,,, Busted ,,,check the date of the tweet below(proving he has known about NL since last year,)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

The dumb fvck who take us as fools,said he hasn't seen or heard of iamaromo before(Lagunna already canceled that theory as he was caught retweeting iamaromo tweets,so let me leave this)

Now unto the next theory of being a newbie saying he is new to nairaland,,, Busted ,,,check the date of the tweet below(proving he has known about NL since last year,)

Chaiii grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014

smh so you retweeted a tweet from November 28 last year undecided

I dey hate peeps who lie..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

sorry boy... that's not me...keep lying. lmfao

like ibime would say... *you aint got the answer*!!! lmfao

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

He's Aromo and he has over 20 accounts on NL. And he's not a young boy. Forget that picture wey una see. That guy is an adult with bear bear
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

But the waist of the babe in that Aromo's tweet got me silent for a moment. Na that type I wan use wash my birthday. It will cost Teddy 10 more years to achieve that

old man ehnnn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Tweet is tweet who cares if it was tweeted last year or not,i saw it last night and retweeted and even saved the pic
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Hohoho. Damn, liars will always be liars. I dont have the time, else I for also don expose the liar too.

Khena . Nice observation cheesy..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Aromo grin grin the only nigga from Kwara, Ekiti, Niger, Ogun, Ondo lipsrsealed sambisa forest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Tweet is tweet who cares if it was tweeted last year or not,i saw it last night and retweeted and even saved the pic

don't mind then bro. they are haters aight?... don't worry....let them keep tarnishing my image... .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

where in ilorin do u stay. i mean ur area...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

sorry boy... that's not me...keep lying. lmfao

like ibime would say... *you aint got the answer*!!! lmfao

Nigga,Did I mention he was you?
I'm just pointing out,you and this dude def know each other,,,,

And it seems your cliq always use this "Iam",saw some of you retweets...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

don't mind then bro. they are haters aight?... don't worry....let them keep tarnishing my image... .
Ur quoting urself gringrin anybody can do that. Use two phones or pc and mobile. Ur a good 'artiste' though
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

In face I've heard of nairaland since I was in 500 or 400 evel,had an account I didn't really use last year,and forgot the password,but I decided to re-register again and got this new account
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

aromo is a f@g... He maybe the one in that pix with the huge waist. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

where in ilorin do u stay. i mean ur area...
GHEN GHEN

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

It's ok bro

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iamrealdeji(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib:
GHEN GHEN
Fate Basin after the round about that leads to shoprite
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
teddybiyasi:

na so you vote for yeyenatu telling me it's ojoro to brawl her
grin gringrin

lmao see coogar peeping

iam for where you see me for uniben all in the name of I must win sha

nice fight back from you iam, high you kill elymax or should I do that for you

Lol...I had to connect the campus slut thing..so I used uniben thing . .come on......
nice verse you got babe.....I don't know why these dudes be hating and making it a do or die affair that I must lose... and start propagating lies that I got a ghost account. ...smh....

anyway......I like your style......looking forward to brawling you again.........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Na him be dat!! Forget all the nollywood shiit he's playing here. Who taught a newbie to quote and highlight. And why did he have to attack me and Ksslib in the FFR section. It's too obvious abeg! And this is just one his numerous ids. U'll see more
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji: Fate Basin after the round about that leads to shoprite

u be my area boy o. i grew up in ilorin. went to c&s college..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Teddybiyasi. So You Rationalize That I Hate You Just Bcz Ma Vote Aint In Ya Favour? Nawa 2 You ooh! You Even Referred to Me As A Foe? Na Wen Dah 1 Start? Last Time I Checked, We've Never Misunderstood Ourselve B4, So Why You Come Dey Misyarn Anyhow Na? You Should've Told Me Earlier Not To Vote. @Lagunna , Biko Exclude Ma Vote, It Shouldn't Count Anymore B4 This Gurl Go Swallow Me!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

do you realise what your doing is childish... what do you mean I know him.....my twitter account is on my naira land profile for Pete's sake......didn't you hear him.....he said he felt me lines and follow me or something like that.....and besides I just logged in to twitter now to screenmunch my profile.....i haven't been on Twitter for 2 weeks and I don't know this dude.....

the IAM_ thing is a twitter/instagram swag.....

many people use it....even celebrities......please bro....stop this madness......please....I only came to naira land to brawl freestyle and rap.....not to be involved in a scandalous controversy........ leave kron and elymax......... let them keep ranting ....I can ignore them
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
In face I've heard of nairaland since I was in 500 or 400 evel,had an account I didn't really use last year,and forgot the password,but I decided to re-register again and got this new account

@ Kr0ne no be this same dude tell you say he dey new here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Guykhena:

@ Kr0ne no be this same dude tell you say he dey new here?
Don't be gullible, bro. That's Iam himself! He's not what he portrays himself to be. Nigg's sham!

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.