Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272936 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
yeyenatu: grin tongue

YeaYeaNot

Isn't it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

please who are the troublemakers? gimme their names.

Lolzz grin

ely, aromo and krone..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

yeyenatu needs to get laid.

@ lagunna,
can you please set up a battle for cranium & sosiqdude?

This one you won make I brawl with this guy like mad...I hope say you no go ghost write for him?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Lolzz grin

ely, aromo and krone..

it would be sorted.....very soon!

sosiqdude:
This one you won make I brawl with this guy like mad...I hope say you no go ghost write for him?

ghostwrite? i want to see this brawl to rank his skill level. why would i ghostwrite for him? can he even afford it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Coogar know problem...the battle is must...we gonna battle...but take it easy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

talk to your boys make dem behave. u sef dey see how dem dey do since na. even kr0ne dey misbehave.
no wonder airmark disappeared, the guy don tire..
Next time address me as Uncle Krone before I sue u. You wey cancel my vote nko?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sconp: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
captainflash?? Flash o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
sosiqdude: Coogar know problem...the battle is must...we gonna battle...but take it easy
i'll love to see ur battle cheesy cheesy. ........... but it won't be storytellin tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
been busy. anyway rushed to draw this....

Elizabeth and Klone.....these are your mothers sucking me ccock like ......hahahahah...am more talented bastards.....I can even sing tenor and write....

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmm.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Next time address me as Uncle Krone before I sue u. You wey cancel my vote nko?

See this pikin o.. kneel down dia angry grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mikuz should ban this loser grin Teddy's handbag
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
lol...you swayed votes....its obvious my verse was of better quality...all she had was personals..... the only vet that voted heris fyh...the rest are mindless drones like you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

See this pikin o.. kneel down dia angry grin
We go soon elect u mod for this section. Ur first assignment would be to ban Heisawoworian for 20 years
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
look at your mother well... a slut
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
But the fact remains that u only win battles when ur opponents don't turn up, eg, Vicky and Tyson. Elymax and Teddy showed and bashed ur head on the wall. Ksslib was right, the only crit u tied in that brawl was attendance, which is yet to be introduced in NL. . .say year 2022. Shameless loser. Mr Deji Banjo, low income earning painter grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
boring...klone....the way you even play my name shows your wack...awoworian...bla bla bla...

you aint got the answer wacko jacko grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
You should hang urself, fool! The gal causing u this disgrace should have been the same age with ur daughter. Shameless frustrated painter. See how a lil gal painted u black with ur own tools. Just hang urself and end ur misery grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
We go soon elect u mod for this section. Ur first assignment would be to ban Heisawoworian for 20 years

Na person wey una go give hypertension una dey find.. make u elect aromo..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
you should come join in the threesomme klone with your mum..... unintelligent rodent....may you die by plane crash....oops i forgot you will never be able to afford a plane ticket.....anyway....may a plane crash into your house and land on that empty balloon you call skull

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Na person wey una go give hypertension una dey find.. make u elect aromo..
Lmao! U want make everybody quit? To resuscitate this section, bad eggs like him should be flushed. I don't do this but when someone starts feeling he's on top I volunteer to bring him down. I troll on trolls
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
fuckyouhard: i'll love to see ur battle cheesy cheesy. ........... but it won't be storytellin tho

You know am the papa for story telling...you know??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Alomoworian, I know how it hurts growing up in Yaba left. U can still trace back ur root. .visit Oshodi bridge, and look out for the mad women. Ur mom is definitely there rearing another breed of bastards like u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Lmao! U want make everybody quit? To resuscitate this section, bad eggs like him should be flushed. I don't do this but when someone starts feeling he's on top I volunteer to bring him down. I troll on trolls

bad eggs plenty for this section. aromo is not the first person to show himself...if u know what i mean. as a matter of fact we need people like him to move this section forward. but u guys should know when to draw the line though. almost 1 week of constant bashing is too much...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

bad eggs plenty for this section. aromo is not the first person to show himself...if u know what i mean. as a matter of fact we need people like him to move this section forward. but u guys should know when to draw the line though. almost 1 week of constant bashing is too much...
We don't need someone who quarrels with everybody. Go down the lane and see how he's been a nuisance, picking on everybody. He should be living in Afghanistan
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
klone you lack the humour....nobody feels you...you cant even trashtalk grin grin

your not a rapper...just a clown
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah, I can't "trash talk" coz I wasn't raised in the "sewage tank" like u grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
We don't need someone who quarrels with everybody. Go down the lane and see how he's been a nuisance, picking on everybody. He should be living in Afghanistan

Na him style be dat.. smiley

You be Kr0ne and u no dey fight..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
alright...i will be free this weekend...from school and stuff...and am tired of this 15 year old elf throwing tantrums at this demi....my last brawl with him lead to disputes,.....and once and for all i wanna end all this and shut him for good.....

so elymax....Am calling you out for a rap brawl to be dropped on saturday.....dont be scared...i havent scripted for you at all......

so elymax....accept and lets brawl...in a grand style...loser goes down for good.......

reply quick....lagunna get ready to set us up..... am really vexed now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Na him style be dat.. smiley

You be Kr0ne and u no dey fight..
Then warn him
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Then warn him

Battle him grin

Battle of Muzanga grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

Battle him grin

Battle of Muzanga grin grin
Make him accept na

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.