Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271735 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:

But the waist of the babe in that Aromo's tweet got me silent for a moment. Na that type I wan use wash my birthday. It will cost Teddy 10 more years to achieve that
whats with u and teddy SEF? Leave ha jor, oda girls with Ukwu dey na grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
U have sex twice a month. I fu-ck averagely 4 times in a week! See the difference? U 'have sex', I 'fu-ck!'. 16 years old fool! Smh. Keep exposing urself

Lol 26 year old pervert....

anyone that plans on brawling this fool in the future should come here ooooo....this dude is a pervert....
no wonder your wack...after wasting your spermatozoa ...your left with nothing but an empty platform....am surprised you still call that coconut shell you have a brain.......

am not 16 years old slowpoke......
its only cos of school am kinda like a hermit. next two weeks ..during holiday...even your mama go carry belle......

go look at your pics...you look like a hungry man......no indomie dunce...hahahaha..even when am communicating...the puns come....learn from me krone......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Lol 26 year old pervert....

anyone that plans on brawling this fool in the future should come here ooooo....this dude is a pervert....
no wonder your wack...after wasting your spermatozoa ...your left with nothing but an empty platform....am surprised you still call that coconut shell you have a brain.......

am not 16 years old slowpoke......
its only cos of school am kinda like a hermit. next two weeks ..during holiday...even your mama go carry belle......

go look at your pics...you look like a hungry man......no indomie dunce...hahahaha..even when am communicating...the puns come....learn from me krone......
My pix? grin u think I'm facially challenged like u? Abi u wan cum online? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Ur quoting urself gringrin anybody can do that. Use two phones or pc and mobile. Ur a good 'artiste' though
Use 2 phones? Pc? Mobile and all that shiit? Thats a whole lot of work bra! Simply open ur Opera mini, log in to nl with ur real acc, minimize it, open anoda browser(like UC) log in to nl with ur ghost acc and u are good to go.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
Use 2 phones? Pc? Mobile and all that shiit? Thats a whole lot of work bra! Simply open ur Opera mini, log in to nl with ur real acc, minimize it, open anoda browser(like UC) log in to nl with ur ghost acc and u are good to go.
Oh! Good idea. I know it's him though. The guy's old but keeps pretending he's a boy. Meanwhile, I really need a favour from him. Those big nyash pictures go good for the ashawo motel wey I dey plan to open soon
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Na poly has been done by Mikuz before and Coughing/coffin is as generic as FuuuuCk! U had no single wordplay in that verse and it's all fillers!! I'm still waiting for more of ur ghost accounts. Keep them coming!

you still haven't brought the link I asked for....liar....

after all when you stole the 'g shock' 'watch' thing from machine gun Kelly(bet cypher 2011)...after all I proved your line was generic...and I have even done something similar in 2012..... .
you ain't got the answer pig ......lmfao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
hey man, you mean, had it been yu both live in the same compound like 'face me i slap u' 4 instance. Everymorning, teddy would see u, kneel and say 'Good morning uncle krone'. And u go dey send am go buy recharge cards, gv am money to buy buiscuits... Is that what u insinuating? undecided
Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
My pix? grin u think I'm facially challenged like u? Abi u wan cum online? grin grin

if your sisters sees me...she ll give up her chastity belt.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fool. If you're 18 it means i'm 15....... Kill yourself!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne: Mehn! Iamo, I love these pix o. Despite say u be yeye person. Abeg, post that big nyash from ur tweet here. Make I use am do frame for my palour cool
And I go give u my babe pix make u frame for me too
when u open the motel, we go wash am sha!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where's teddybiyasi?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

if your sisters sees me...she ll give up her chastity belt.......

i'm 15, nd far intelligent than you can ever be... You speak like meat sellers!.... You don't even know how to pronounce words.... You're a frustrated pauper....

Someone who does'nt know that massacre nd mass occur sounds alike.....

In rap i'll make you extinct.. In academics, i'll beat you anyday anytime!!! . . .

Poverty has eaten into your brain... Omoleran...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wow!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wow!.........awuuuu yaga yaga ooh.........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick what are you saying?
that is not my twitter account or retweet....I have no photos of big yanshed girls on my twitter....

don't let krone deceive you... Elizabeth hasn't been sucking his cocck well....now he's desperate for big assed girls....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i'm 15, nd far intelligent than you can ever be... You speak like meat sellers!.... You don't even know how to pronounce words.... You're a frustrated pauper....

Someone who does'nt know that massacre nd mass occur sounds alike.....

In rap i'll make you extinct.. In academics, i'll beat you anyday anytime!!! . . .

Poverty has eaten into your brain... Omoleran...

stop deceiving yourself boy...there's nothing you ve dropped here that comes close to touching mine .....
your not 15...your 39 years old.....who do you think your deceiving......
15 year old undergraduatr in geology......I bet you don't even know what geology means........

a gorilla must have breast fed you after your mum died in that fire accident........r.I.p .Mrs Elizabeth oka for ogene....
lmfao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omoleran means child of a butcher, right? Teddy used that and we can call it Yoruba wordplay grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
mikuz: .
grin grin
You very bleak - I'm classy . . . / million dollar boy . . check the chicks I carry . . /
You claiming Uni graduate . . but if we ask ya course mates . . we go hear "Na Poly" . . like Edinson Cavani!!/

[/b]!/

Iamawoworian, oya see urself, mumu grin grin
Stuupid old fool! Mikuz even did it with a grin. Thief!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
when u open the motel, we go wash am sha!
Yes, with Aromo's two albino sisters
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne: Omoleran means child of a butcher, right? Teddy used that and we can call it Yoruba wordplay grin
Bros. Wen u were creating ur Twitter account.......u got any problems
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Yes, with Aromo's two albino sisters
Who's Aromo?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Limerick:
Who's Aromo?
iam AROMO leran
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
well I never was a fan of mikuz. .and ve never come across him saying that. . and besides mine was different and even more complex and more skill considering the fact I flowed and still rapped I. polysyllabic bars.....that's difference between between an average rapper like you Klone and a lyricist.....

you can never be doppe especially if you keep o n biting from machine gun Kelly....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

stop deceiving yourself boy...there's nothing you ve dropped here that comes close to touching mine .....
your not 15...your 39 years old.....who do you think your deceiving......
15 year old undergraduatr in geology......I bet you don't even know what geology means........

a gorilla must have breast fed you after your mum died in that fire accident........r.I.p .Mrs Elizabeth oka for ogene....
lmfao
lol.... So now i'm 39 grin

it shall not be well with you!

See, my parents are proud of me.
But you're just a bastard! Your bastard father died the day you were born.. Nd all your mum does is swing her @ss from motels to hotels, to nd fro, like an oscillating pendulum!
If she swing am come my side ehn. She go testify to the goodness of my d1ck!!! grin

don't forget she's pinky! cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

But you're just a bastard! Your bastard father died the day you were born.. Nd all your mum does is swing her @ss from motels to hotels, to nd fro, like an oscillating pendulum!
If she swing am come my side ehn. She go testify to the goodness of my d1ck!!! grin

lol...its aint funny..u takin dis shiii personal!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

lol...its aint funny..u takin dis shiii personal!
That incorrigible, bony, hydrating figure they call Iamwowo started this drama. He's an old fool with the attitude of a lost teen. On Deji, he's a graduate from Kwara State; on Atutuwowo, he's a jobless, blabbing miscreant who trolls the internet in a desperate attempt to gain recognition. Believe me, this iidiot is well over 30. Don't let him fool u. He could be a married bastard living in an uncompleted one room apartment with only rats and witches as neighbors
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

and don't forget your 39 ... irritating ogre
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

and don't forget your 39 ... irritating ogre

GO AND PLAY WITH SAND!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

GO AND PLAY WITH SAND!

go ffuck your mom.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

go ffuck my mom.......
tell her to swing her @ss here...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
make sure you ffuck my mommy well....don't bleed her much...

aii bbitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.