Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272171 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2014
we'll vote for her on one condition. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Happy Birthday Geoxpress!!!
Lmao grin . Nigerians no go kill person.

Happy birthday Geoxpress.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Happy Birthday Geoxpress!!!
Wafftown celebrations
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
we'll vote for her on one condition. grin

hian teddy..
what's that?

rozzay..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Lagunna:

hian teddy..
what's that?

rozzay..

you must ffr
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Emaprince:
Rozzay this rozzay that...who be this babe wey no fit come here ask for vote?..and why is lagunna dieing on top her matter.

Make I go view them sha..
Hello dear, am Rozzay, sowy I cudnt come myself cos I was busy gathering votes, am very grateful for all u guys did for me ystaday all d votes, rap lines, dey made my head swell, I cudnt stop reading dem.
Kr0ne thank u all nd help me thank all, lagunna ayam grateful. Pls vote for me today I'd be highly honoured. Shuld I cry*sobs*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2014
gottoboy:

Wafftown celebrations
Thank u for ystaday I'm grateful
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:

you must ffr

grin grin grin

No problem..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2014
E get one girl wey I no gbadun her bbreasts among those contestants at all embarassed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:
E get one girl wey I no gbadun her bbreasts among those contestants at all embarassed

You go use straw suck am na grin grin

Baba na here today's action dey..

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

ayo, wadup?

baba ely.. i need your vote here for rozzay

thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
back to my PS2
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:
Fuckyouhard, erm what did you post initially before you modified it on miks warning.

I wan know. smiley
.......i used kim, that's all. but they forget when they call me fph. bastards!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2014
fuckyouhard:
can i ask why u did'nt sign up for the tourney?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

can i ask why did'nt sign up for the tourney?
i wish not to......y'all a bunch of haters and politicians. see what ur doin to ksslib
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2014
fuckyouhard:
i wish not to......y'all a bunch of haters and politicians. see what ur doin to ksslib
Stop spewing gums! Wetin dem do am? Abeg, no carry that kind talk come here again

Meanwhile, Lagunna, I can't drop a word in that thread yet. It's like I'm restricted
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

Stop spewing gums! Wetin dem do am? Abeg, no carry that kind talk come here again

Meanwhile, Lagunna, I can't drop a word in that thread yet. It's like I'm restricted

E don open now..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2014
fuckyouhard:
Oh ok..

And Captainflash who you dey call ksslip? angry . Modify am joor.. and you might wanna check ur verd again and the points each criteria carries cos it seems like you made an error or something.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2014
Niggas and Niggis grin
Do Add ROKIATU to your votes,Support the course...cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/1#27743067
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2014
No.

But I have a favorites.
I'm all for the naturlity and poise jare.

....ermm...rokiatu though!!!! grin cool
And jennima is so yummy, just looking like she is comfortable in her own skin. No ttachment and enhancement.
Anyway, na una know show sa.

Coogar... picture ko, image ni. show me your dîck first. tongue

Ibime:

Are you one of the contestants?

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2014
fuckyouhard:
what i'm i doing to ksslib?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2014
rozzay:

Hello dear, am Rozzay, sowy I cudnt come myself cos I was busy gathering votes, am very grateful for all u guys did for me ystaday all d votes, rap lines, dey made my head swell, I cudnt stop reading dem.
Kr0ne thank u all nd help me thank all, lagunna ayam grateful. Pls vote for me today I'd be highly honoured. Shuld I cry*sobs*
good enough!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2014
yeyenatu:
No.

But I have a favorites.
I'm all for the naturlity and poise jare.

....ermm...rokiatu though!!!! grin cool
And jennima is so yummy, just looking like she is comfortable in her own skin. No ttachment and enhancement.
Anyway, na una know show sa.

Coogar... picture ko, image ni. show me your dîck first. tongue

YeaYeaNot

not a single one of those contestants would get 2/10. are you serious about the fact that this is supposed to be a beauty pageant? it's true - the beautiful ones are either dead or yet unborn.

tell rokiatu to give up already....
she would be celebrating her 10th year anniversary in these contests and yet she has never won it. what's the point contesting every year when there's no single chance of winning?

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

not a single one of those contestants would get 2/10. are you serious about the fact that this is supposed to be a beauty pageant? it's true - the beautiful ones are either dead or yet unborn.

she would be celebrating her 10th year anniversary in these contests and yet she has never won it. what's the point contesting every year when there's no single chance of winning?

coogar vote for ur padi joo..
as i be promoter for one of them, try represent for your guy na..

rozzay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Almost everyone has voted, so this no be vote swaying.

Krone, you perhaps got my opener wrong. What does the fact that ezeala means King of Land in igbo has to do with wordplaying the name? Iam not an igbo guy for one, so should i go about looking for igbo translations to wordplay something which its point of focus in the first place has to do with English?

Cos eze halla was also played with amaze a father--- cuz you halla when something amazes you thats why I kept it in quotes. I dont get the King of Land in igbo angle sha. Iam not in anyway saying you should have given me the opener cos we all have what appeals to our eyes but your explanation on why it was a flop prompted this.

And the antenna line too. You got my MAIN point wrong. No be everytime antenna dey clear thats why we twist it in the first. So that doesnt mean everything placed on antenna automatically becomes clear. The last line you faulted was to paint a vivid picture esp since most of us don at a certain point use am take search signal before.

I could have pointed where you got it wrong but I go leave am like that cos I feel awkward explaining my lines.. smiley .. Thanks for the compliment though smiley.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

Jut vote and stop talking too much!!!

Na jennima jare. Its sentiment jor. I'm allowed to dickride ain't i? Eventhough you still won't show me yours.
angry angry

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Lagunna:

coogar vote for ur padi joo..
as i be promoter for one of them, try represent for your guy na..

rozzay

who is rozzay?
let me check if she has what it takes once more.

yeyenatu:

Jut vote and stop talking too much!!!
Na jennima jare. Its sentiment jor. I'm allowed to dickride ain't i? Even though you still won't show me yours.
angry angry
YeaYeaNot

you never jam!
if i don't see your craw-craw face, i ain't voting. i am disappointed in you & teddymiyaki for not participating. one opportunity to represent our section and you guys blew it. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

who is rozzay?
let me check if she has what it takes once more.

lolzz..
na my sister grin
no yab her o..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Lagunna:

lolzz..
na my sister grin
no yab her o..

your sister?
she deserves my vote then. you are my main man, here!

have you seen charlie clips vs t-rex? that's the bodybag of the century. charlie clips is without a doubt the best battle rapper in the world now. he's unbeatable!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

your sister?
she deserves my vote then. you are my main man, here!

have you seen charlie clips vs t-rex? that's the bodybag of the century. charlie clips is without a doubt the best battle rapper in the world now. he's unbeatable!

Yes o bros..
No i have not been watching any battle lately.

I go watch the battle tonight.

I appreciate your vote boss..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Yeyenatu why you no contest?

I don see your pinshoor sha. tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Hehehehe!

I'm tryna bring that jennima here jo. Her power of words good jare. No mind that teddybiyasi oooo! She for just win this hands down!!!! grin grin me no fit! Haba! Chai!!! These small small children go use personals kee me! grin

Hehehe... go check jennima out na and the others too!

coogar:

you never jam!
if i don't see your craw-craw face, i ain't voting. i am disappointed in you & teddymiyaki for not participating. one opportunity to represent our section and you guys blew it. grin

YeaYeaNot

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.