Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272089 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Oh ok..

And Captainflash who you dey call ksslip? angry . Modify am joor.. and you might wanna check ur verd again and the points each criteria carries cos it seems like you made an error or something.
ok. .lemme check!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:
Almost everyone has voted, so this no be vote swaying.

Krone, you perhaps got my opener wrong. What does the fact that ezeala means King of Land in igbo has to do with wordplaying the name? Iam not an igbo guy for one, so should i go about looking for igbo translations to wordplay something which its point of focus in the first place has to do with English?

Cos eze halla was also played with amaze a father--- cuz you halla when something amazes you thats why I kept it in quotes. I dont get the King of Land in igbo angle sha. Iam not in anyway saying you should have given me the opener cos we all have what appeals to our eyes but your explanation on why it was a flop prompted this.

And the antenna line too. You got my MAIN point wrong. No be everytime antenna dey clear thats why we twist it in the first. So that doesnt mean everything placed on antenna automatically becomes clear. The last line you faulted was to paint a vivid picture esp since most of us don at a certain point use am take search signal before.

I could have pointed where you got it wrong but I go leave am like that cos I feel awkward explaining my lines.. smiley .. Thanks for the compliment though smiley.

I understand ur point. If u were Ibo u wouldn't use that pun at all. Eze is king, not father. And eze halla is too forced to rhyme with eze ala, which means king of the land.
As for the antenna line, u killed it when u said something like 'use his eye socket as antenna, then twist his . . . so I can see clear.' The eye there spoiled the punch, and u even highlighted it. So you made it sound like u were to see through Mikuz's eyes. Haba, check am again na. I really enjoyed ur verse, I swear, but it's like ur always in a hurry to land ur punch without properly building up ur bars. But I must confess, you've tremendously improved overtime smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2014
So person don use that tore mik before? cry . Wicked person.

Too bad theres no wordplay dictionary like elymax said.

Darkrebel shey you say you be sherlock Holmes? grin . Lemme see how fast you call pull the link. I wan see the one where ato mik bomb idea was used before. Also newt run
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Guykhena:
Niggas and Niggis grin
Do Add ROKIATU to your votes,Support the course...cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/1#27743067
Guykhena, that babe shape dey remind me of River Niger bridge undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

I understand ur point. If u were Ibo u wouldn't use that pun at all. Eze is king, not father. And eze halla is too forced to rhyme with eze ala, which means king of the land.
As for the antenna line, u killed it when u said something like 'use his eye socket as antenna, then twist his . . . so I can see clear.' The eye there spoiled the punch, and u even highlighted it. So you made it sound like u were to see through Mikuz's eyes. Haba, check am again na. I really enjoyed ur verse, I swear, but it's like ur always in a hurry to land ur punch without properly building up ur bars. But I must confess, you've tremendously improved overtime smiley
Oh ok. Now I see. I bolded father cos I was referring to his father whose name is eze. If I had known King, which is the translation of Eze is what will come to mind, like you said i no for use or rather use in a different way.

As for the pronounciation, na cos say when I pronounce am, I noticed a present but no so audible H between the E and A---- ezeHala. Na my Edo tongue cause am. grin

Yea. Still need to work on build ups. Gracias.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Ok. Seen. Darkrebel no need. The prekky used both before.

I 'step to d plate' than tryna walk in platters/
twice last yr I bombed dis gaffer/ . .went nuclear on this rapper/
see, normally I don't floss wif starters. . .so I suggested this newt run. . .buh he refused, so Ah tore mik. . .and it doesn't MATTER!!/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
charlie clips

nah demon
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
charlie clips

nah demon

teddy drop ur vote na..

for rozzay

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/12
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:
charlie clips

nah demon

you know charlie clips?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

you know charlie clips?

Arsonal charron DNA etc

clips against day----- I'll fry day before the weeks over

day----- clips is gonna lost to-day

so cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lagunna:

teddy drop ur vote na..

for rozzay

https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/12

& I best all those girls ooooh

ffr first
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na wa o. grin

So captainflash you had to go change some criterias you tied before in the name of what? Smh. Iam not saying you should vote me but whats with changing verds. Confusion or what? Its not my one kobo who you want to vote but just list out crits and give to who you like--- nobody go cut ya head. grin . E hard pass so?

I think this is the first time I ll be doing this but captainflash and sosiq should never vote in any brawl I ll partake in----henceforth.

Those incharge of thread creation should take note.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
rozzay:

Thank u for ystaday I'm grateful
Ω̴̩̩̩̥o problem мα' αм,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Lemme see how fast you call pull the link. I wan see the one where ato mik bomb idea was used before. Also newt run

ThaPrekky has used it against Mikuz,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Limerick
Ibime
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
gottoboy
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
mikuz
geoxpress
Heywhizzy
illness
captainflash
YoungDaNaval
kr0ne
Cranium
GIYAZZ
ELYMAXiimus
Deepthougths
ksslib

abeg guys, help ur boy vote for her sister..Rozzay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
teddybiyasi:

Arsonal charron DNA etc

clips against day----- I'll fry day before the weeks over

day----- clips is gonna lost to-day

so cheesy

who's your favourite?

Ksslib:
Na wa o. grin
So captainflash you had to go change some criterias you tied before in the name of what? Smh. Iam not saying you should vote me but whats with changing verds. Confusion or what? Its not my one kobo who you want to vote but just list out crits and give to who you like--- nobody go cut ya head. grin . E hard pass so?
I think this is the first time I ll be doing this but captainflash and sosiq should never vote in any brawl I ll partake in----henceforth.
Those incharge of thread creation should take note.

no need to restrict some certain voters...
your verse was epic - the improvement is huge. the only reason anyone might give the edge to kim or tie the battle is cos of the structure & organisation of your rhymes.

it's like many of you rush to post & leave the lines helter-skelter. you have taken time to write a good verse, why not take time too to present it as neatly as possible? what would it cost you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raypeckson(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
sorr! guys i just wanna be part of this GAME cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raypeckson(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
WARRI BLOOD[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:
Almost everyone has voted, so this no be vote swaying.

Krone, you perhaps got my opener wrong. What does the fact that ezeala means King of Land in igbo has to do with wordplaying the name? Iam not an igbo guy for one, so should i go about looking for igbo translations to wordplay something which its point of focus in the first place has to do with English?

You re suppose to
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lagunna:

Yes o bros..
No i have not been watching any battle lately.

I go watch the battle tonight.

I appreciate your vote boss..
Plz help ᵐᵉ with the link
Tonyblaze71@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
gottoboy:

Plz help ᵐᵉ with the link
Tonyblaze71@gmail.com

ok i will later..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

who's your favourite?

charron n clips for now cause I haven't watch much of URL & KOTD ish

after I saw what charron did to arsonal I swear arsonal won cry grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Darkrebel shey you say you be sherlock Holmes? grin . Lemme see how fast you call pull the link. I wan see the one where ato mik bomb idea was used before. Also newt run

lol .
.. I ve read almost all the battles here...so I remembered quickly when I saw that ah tore mik thing.....

but not to worry...your anti*clock wise pun..socket...won it for you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
After Canibus got disgraced in KOTD I stopped watching the shows. I don't even know any of these guys u mention cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:
After Canibus got disgraced in KOTD I stopped watching the shows. I don't even know any of these guys u mention cheesy

or after he disgraced himself.....assuming he could freestyle rap...immediately he forgot his lines..
he could have done that....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

he forgot his writtens.
he had an accident - he shouldn't have honoured the ish but they paid him $15k so he had to go.

there was a cast on his hand & a wound on his head.....he didn't prepare at all & he should never have agreed to the new acapella way of battling. just because he didn't want to lose - he brought out a notepad(abomination) cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

he forgot his writtens.
he had an accident - he shouldn't have honoured the ish but they paid him $15k so he had to go.

there was a cast on his hand & a wound on his head.....he didn't prepare at all & he should never have agreed to the new acapella way of battling. just because he didn't want to lose - he brought out a notepad(abomination) cheesy
I was ashamed that very day! The guy disgraced me, being one of his die-hard fans. He was slow, seemed unprepared and forgetful. The notepad ish was the worst of all. I just couldn't rest after watching that match. He's not the Ripper I used to know. And I still don't believe he stands any chance to counter Dizaster in a freestyle brawl
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

he forgot his writtens.

Disaster said he respected him ...so in the third round...he was spitting his memorised lines....
he said he wanted to freestyle and destroy canibus ..using the fact that he brought out a notepad...but he said ...he purposely didn't rap and diss him bout the notepad......

I have the interview....the dude is wicked....grin ..if he had done that...canibus soul would have been eaten completely...... the acapella format is easier now.....what if they flowed on a beat..and he forgot his lines and choked or stu stu stutter? that would be worse and embarrassing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

I was ashamed that very day! The guy disgraced me, being one of his die-hard fans. He was slow, seemed unprepared and forgetful. The notepad ish was the worst of all. I just couldn't rest after watching that match. He's not the Ripper I used to know. And I still don't believe he stands any chance to counter Dizaster in a freestyle brawl

see - this is why battle rap is difficult & should even pay more than industry rappers. it's one thing to write a dopë verse, it's another thing to get on stage & deliver what you have written.

canibus was not prepared for that battle & i think he underestimated the task at hand. they did unlimited rounds - industry rappers cannot cope with that and this is why i think cassidy would lose too in december.

they cannot cope with this new style of battling....

Darkrebel:

Disaster said he respected him ...so in the third round...he was spitting his memorised lines....
he said he wanted to freestyle and destroy canibus ..using the fact that he brought out a notepad...but he said ...he purposely didn't rap and diss him bout the notepad......
I have the interview....the dude is wicked....grin ..if he had done that...canibus soul would have been eaten completely...... the acapella format is easier now.....what if they flowed on a beat..and he forgot his lines and choked or stu stu stutter? that would be worse and embarrassing

dizaster was lying about that ish...
he came as hard as he could, there's nothing he had that could be better than what he spat. diz fell off after that battle & people keep saying if dizaster can match the quality of his 1st round against canibus in any battle, he would win hands down.

since then, diz has lost more than a dozen battles. he even lost to arcane & pat stay. he lost to cortez, he had a debatable brawl with arsonal. math hoffa dismembered diz & diz punched him in the face. dizaster is finished but i think he will bodybag cassidy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

see - this is why battle rap is difficult & should even pay more than industry rappers. it's one thing to write a dopë verse, it's another thing to get on stage & deliver what you have written.

canibus was not prepared for that battle & i think he underestimated the task at hand. they did unlimited rounds - industry rappers cannot cope with that and this is why i think cassidy would lose too in december.

they cannot cope with this new style of battling....
Lol! They cant. Cassidy sure will lose. I believe he accepted the deal for the dough, though. He's as sluggish as Kiss on the mic. Even Eminem, with his typewriter speed can't face Dizaster in battle rap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

Lol! They cant. Cassidy sure will lose. I believe he accepted the deal for the dough, though. He's as sluggish as Kiss on the mic. Even Eminem, with his typewriter speed can't face Dizaster in battle rap

dizaster copies eminem now.
all those rapping off-rhythm is eminem's style. eminem would smoke dizaster & his middle eastern cousins. after seeing joe budden's effort against hollow da don, i think eminem would punch the fück out of any battle rapper out there.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

dizaster copies eminem now.
all those rapping off-rhythm is eminem's style. eminem would smoke dizaster & his middle eastern cousins. after seeing joe budden's effort against hollow da don, i think eminem would punch the fück out of any battle rapper out there.
Lmao! Coogar, we're talking of LIVE BATTLE RAP! I know you'd wanna remind me of the 97 rap olympics in which Em participated, but that was then. He was at his peak then, and luckily for him he was noticed by Dre, who gave a deal. He didn't even win, Otherwise whooped him

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.