Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272995 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
007Bruce:
mehn i never pen 1 letter for this cypher... Emaprince come share your inspiration
my inspiration will be too horror for you to handle...you'll be haunted and hunted by ghosts in your dream so much that you'll lost your memories and may not be in good shape again and may be found missing on cypher day.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol.. Who fit chop my money when i follow for executives. During my time, i was one amongst the only two people incharge of choosing who was going to serve which mass(morning, evening and sunday masses), so dem better try me not.. grin

Who be alter boy here again? Or any outside ex alter boy but now rapper?

Lil Wayne was also an Altar Server ..... check it out ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

yeah .. I knew you were a catholic or lemme say I suspected cos of one of your lines--You may be an Acolyte but can't hold a candle to me....
something like that... yeah we use to serve in school.. Turifer..incense boot..first m.c ..cross bearer e.t.c but that was then.... now I just chill in the sacristy with those legion of Mary and Mary league girls grin

and yes-- M.I isn't as hot as before....what do you mean by anoti freestyle?..he freestyled the song? ..

Hahahaha . . . Mehn back in those those days. Alter service sweet die. Chai!!grin

No he didn't freestyle the song. I'm referring to ogbono feli feli freestyle from his first mixtape - you don't know the jam.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

Proof or I won't buy that. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikuz:

Hahahaha . . . Mehn back in those those days. Alter service sweet die. Chai!!grin

No he didn't freestyle the song. I'm referring to ogbono feli feli freestyle from his first mixtape - you don't know the jam.

okay...I get you now...

yeah .. altar serving was funnnnn ..... reminiscing those days...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Emaprince:
my inspiration will be too horror for you to handle...you'll be haunted and hunted by ghosts in your dream so much that you'll lost your memories and may not be in good shape again and may be found missing on cypher day.
hahahaha i no want again grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikuz:

Proof or I won't buy that. cool

seriously man...he said it in a very old MTV base interview... he is a Catholic and used to serve back then .... he said it ....but I can't seem to find it online and its not in his biography on wikipedia ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

Whaaat? Lil of all people? Chai grin .. Criminals have been trained in the house of God.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Whaaat? Lil of all people? Chai grin .. Criminals have been trained in the house of God.

Lol ....
he must have learnt something..
the association taught me how to be punctual ..disciplined and how to be able to wake up by 4am without needing to set an alarm ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

the Link to ?

charlie clips vs charron
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay... I still Wonder why he ain't selling like that after all his works and years in the industry ...

many people don't even know him in Nigeria except those really into rap ...but every tom dick and harry knows Lil Kesh .. grin ..Naija still has a long way to go in hip hop ..maybe future generations will appreciate the art better and be more interested
Modonine is good but the nigga carry rap for head like another thing, If i were him, I'd start featuring artistes like wizkid and small doctor ; Olamide and Reminisce are one of the most sensible rappers in the industry, Lil Kesh? That dude provokes me, listen to 'lyrically' his supposed hard core rap. Kai, big ffuck

btw, have you heard Modo ft. Reminisce - Oyea rappers?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

Lol ....
he must have learnt something..
the association taught me how to be punctual ..disciplined and how to be able to wake up by 4am without needing to set an alarm ...
True.. Esp when you gat morning mass to serve.. You gotta come early and arrange some alter items before mass..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

i can bet some of them come here sef as ghosts to steal ideas.
Fvcking true
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
See former altar-knights, mikuz, darkrebel, and ksslib. Me na catholic too. But i be seat filler
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
preview

the way i go about this beam..lord knows this gunner's brute..../...so much Mac loaded in all my bars & still not i know not who I'm gonna shot

wack grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
catholic...una dey try there...the day I attended it....I confuse....d rev be like shrimbashisimsnbs.....next thing...everybody don kneel down....sharply I follow suit....I like em babes sha...they look innocent....hihi..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:
preview

the way i go about this beam..lord knows this gunner's brute..../...so much Mac loaded in all my bars & still not i know not who I'm gonna shot

wack grin
watsup
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
ElymaxCray:

watsup

just penning my 3rd bar

bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
See former altar-knights, mikuz, darkrebel, and ksslib. Me na catholic too. But i be seat filler
Nice to know another catho.. Although, now i no too send religion like that again sha..

Bruce, na common 700 per bar make you tear race? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ksslib:

Nice to know another catho.. Although, now i no too send religion like that again sha.
me na sunday to sunday i dey enter church.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:

just penning my 3rd bar

bro
i just finished penning my 99th bar. Once it's up to a hundred, i'll select the best twelve smiley.
Need any help? I'm feeling generous grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don get 32bars in case anybody chicken out nd even if I no dey d cipher at last,when dem post am,I go quote am nd re post am..lol very nice idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can't wait to see some peoples wackness in this cypher
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:
preview

wack grin

oya shoot yourself

@ ksslib you no sell again?

Darkrebel, is this cool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
ElymaxCray:

i just finished penning my 99th bar. Once it's up to a hundred, i'll select the best twelve smiley.
Need any help? I'm feeling generous grin.

you & coogar too get mouth I swear

800bars got deleted lmao grin

coogar must be a joker
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
007Bruce:

oya shoot yourself

@ ksslib you no sell again?

Darkrebel, is this cool?
No be you no gree buy again. tongue

That advert is too plain. Maybe na my eye sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bruce, the banner suppose show skyscrapers all graffitied with blood, high tension cables coated with people's intestines, highways flooded with blood and organs floating above, streets all in black smoke, mothers wailing and crying for their children, dead bodies piled upon another. Inshoort, I just want to see total chaos. . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:

you & coogar too get mouth I swear

800bars got deleted lmao grin

coogar must be a joker

teddy, why would i lie to you?
Dark informed us about the cypher two weeks ago.
I started forming ideas in my head.10bars/day smiley
then i put everything down today.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Limerick:
its not too difficult, as long as u aint a stammerer like Giyazz grin

I saw that PUNCH cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Bruce, the banner suppose show skyscrapers all graffitied with blood, high tension cables coated with people's intestines, highways flooded with blood and organs floating above, streets all in black smoke, mothers wailing and crying for their children, dead bodies piled upon another. Inshoort, I just want to see total chaos. . grin
hehe you done smoke elephant grass.. make me they find meme with instestine and spleen when you done almost finish your own verse for the cypher grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.