Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271327 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

sorry, you still have alot of time to
manage ur verse. Pls don't pass the time limit, lest there'll be problem. Giyaz might show up anytime with his verse. You both agreed 3mins.

Nd for the crits
Lets leave it like this:

punchlines = 5 points

Delivery = 3 points

good use of personals = 2 points

RHYMES = 2 points
Make una no forget the topical tourney o. We suppose finish am. And ur yet to drop ur topic
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
kr0ne:

Make una no forget the topical tourney o. We suppose finish am. And ur yet to drop ur topic
i thought we took a break?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

sorry, you still have alot of time to
manage ur verse. Pls don't pass the time limit, lest there'll be problem. Giyaz might show up anytime with his verse. You both agreed 3mins.

Nd for the crits
Lets leave it like this:

punchlines = 5 points

Delivery = 3 points

good use of personals = 2 points

RHYMES = 2 points

Ogbeni am travelling on Wednesday ..thats why I recorded today... I cant record anything where am going to ...
In other groups... They give additional seconds for ad libs ... So what if I did 3mins 2 seconds .am gonna record all over again.. Lol ....

Besides I only said Friday to give him chance..its too far for me ..I hate anything slow and synonymous to snails-e g Mikel
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Ogbeni am travelling on Wednesday ..thats why I recorded today... I cant record anything where am going to ...
In other groups... They give additional seconds for ad libs ... So what if I did 3mins 2 seconds .am gonna record all over again.. Lol ....

Besides I only said Friday to give him chance..its too far for me ..I hate anything slow and synonymous to snails-e g Mikel
you knew the limit before recording, so what are you saying now?
Not my bizness tho. If giyazz is cool with it, fine!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

No problem...I will do 3 minutes ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Abeg αм anticipating my кιηg of Poet topic
Thanks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Iran short of airtime, sorry forr thee inconvenience
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

guy how una the do this vocal issue self. .i have many beats in my phone. . i do rap for real. . but how can i compete with u guys in that vocal rapbattle stuff.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

3:15? No probs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
goshikid:
guy how una the do this vocal issue self. .i have many beats in my phone. . i do rap for real. . but how can i compete with u guys in that vocal rapbattle stuff.

Its an acapella brawl... No instrumental
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:
see i no get strength for wahala oo. You might go n script more than that 3:15 nd wahala go start...
Leave it at 3:00 maximum...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:

Elymaxiimus -- 3:1

Dude if you ready, let's post on wednesdaynor thursday ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Elymaxiimus -- 3:1

Dude if you ready, let's post on wednesdaynor thursday ....
Are you mad?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

see i no get strength for wahala oo. You might go n script more than that 3:15 nd wahala go start...

Dude this is audio ..
You can't expect us to rap all through.. We would pause to catch our breath from time to time ..15 seconds is for ad libs ... Plus we would tend to rush the delivery just to meet 3 mins...

3:15 is okay... In other audio groups they give extra seconds ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Are you mad?

Are you blind?
Can't you see read
If you are ready before Friday...then lets post on Wednesday or Thursday...
Or is it a song you writing or what? Is it not just 3 mins ish .in my former whatsapp group we were given just a day to script and record...

I see you are a novice and learner
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

3:15 whatever. I don't have time for too much talk.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Are you blind?
Can't you see read
If you are ready before Friday...then lets post on Wednesday or Thursday...
Am yo writing a song or what? Is it not just 3 mins ish .in my whatsapp group we were given just a day to script and record...

I see you are a novice and learner
You're a renowned iddiot!

This place looks like whatsapp to you?

This is my first Audio battle, and you want me to rush it? You must be suffering from chronic sstupidity.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:
You're a renowned iddiot!

This place looks like whatsapp to you?

This is my first Audio battle, and you want me to rush it? You must be suffering from chronic sstupidity.

You are wack...
Only wackos can't compose lines on the fly... I have already recorded mine since afternoon and its still gonna dwarf your verse even if you use 3 years to script ...
You are not writing a song morron ..you are writing just 16 bars yet you are using forever...the same way you used 2 weeks to script but still got whooped on text...

When you lose the third time to me...you should offiicially quit rap on nairaland

I always knew you were a BLOODY LIAR..you just confirmed it...you used to LIE about all the brawls you have had vocally and here you are saying is your first audio brawl... You are a BIG FOOL and LIAR !!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
goshikid:

After Gift and Darkrebel... We gonna be the next to fight ok..so better prepare..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

You are wack...
Only wackos can't compose lines on the fly... I have already recorded mine since afternoon and its still gonna dwarf your verse even if you use 3 years to script ...
You are not writing a song morron ..you are writing just 16 bars yet you are using forever...the same way you used 2 weeks to script but still got whooped on text...

When you lose the third time to me...you should offiicially quit rap on nairaland

I always knew you were a BLOODY LIAR..you just confirmed it...you used to LIE about all the brawls you have had vocally and here you are saying is your first audio brawl... You are a BIG FOOL and LIAR !!!
You're a lame ffaggot!

I've never lost to you before, .slowpoke!!

I've freestyled with a mic and a beat coming from a DJ's deck. That's what I said.

But if I write for you, you're good as dead!!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:
You're a lame ffaggot!

I've never lost to you before, .slowpoke!!

I've freestyled with a mic and a beat coming from a DJ's deck. That's what I said.

But if I write for you, you're good as dead!!

Hehehe see this bastard

You have LOST WOEFULLY to me TWICE...
I beat you so bad the second time that you got raged and said--"Ffuck Naira land"... Out of frustration ...
Isn't that what you said? You a loser... And wacko..that's what happens when you brag all day and work less...you are just an empty barrel and a dumb baboon with missing front teeth ... ...
You used TWO WEEKS yet you still couldn't compress your lines and you stretched like Mr Fantastic and you came with the most stale punchlines in the history of battle rapping ....
You are about to lose for the third time and that will be a record in nairaland's rap section.. You are the most laziest..lamest and wackest emcee here...get that into your oblong shaped cranium .... Useless yellow vomit

Quit battle rapping ..and stick to your poetry rap ... ugly orc

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
I see niggas# always abusing the word "death"#

I think they ain't know what that means.. Cos if they do know what it mean..they will never say that with mouth nor write it down.

warning
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

Hehehe see this bastard

You have LOST WOEFULLY to me TWICE...
I beat you so bad the second time that you got raged and said--"Ffuck Naira land"... Out of frustration ...
Isn't that what you said? You a loser... And wacko..that's what happens when you brag all day and work less...you are just an empty barrel and a dumb baboon with missing front teeth ... ...
You used TWO WEEKS yet you still couldn't compress your lines and you stretched like Mr Fantastic and you came with the most stale punchlines in the history of battle rapping ....
You are about to lose for the third time and that will be a record in nairaland's rap section.. You are the most laziest..lamest and wackest emcee here...get that into your oblong shaped cranium .... Useless yellow vomit

Quit battle rapping ..and stick to your poetry rap ... ugly orc
Like I said before I ain't in the mood for this brouhaha. Goodnight. . .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Like I said before I ain't in the mood for this brouhaha. Goodnight. . .

Go rest your dumb self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Now Playing Common_The BBitch in yoo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
smh....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
sosiqdude:

After Gift and Darkrebel... We gonna be the next to fight ok..so better prepare..
i dnt rap for free man. . .i do it with cash. .abi u go fit pay me? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
goshikid:
i dnt rap for free man. . .i do it with cash. .abi u go fit pay me? grin

Are you out of ya mind..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
sosiqdude:

Are you out of ya mind..

you wnt be able to pay a guy like me. .you broke grin grin !
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
goshikid:
you wnt be able to pay a guy like me. .you broke grin grin !

See this hungry mad man...I can feed you and your whole generation...and your next generation to come
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2014
sosiqdude:

See this hungry mad man...I can feed you and your whole generation...and your next generation to come
. . . grin
when u and gift the enter studio no be gift the pay 4 u. .
now u the claim nigga!
mad man. .keep dreaming!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Kr0ne, Guykhena, ELYMAXiimus. Sup with tha king of poet tournament? Y'all just forgot bout it cause of some audio crap. Ok if its like that, y'all should crown me the winner. I've dropped since yesterday for jigsaw but i've not seen him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.