Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,946 members, 7,848,832 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268625 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
goshikid:
pfft. . chidish words indeed grin grin
sosiqdude how many bars?grin grin

Let wait and see how this first brawl gonna be..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Don't mind that goon ..audio is the sshit ..it will even help our flow when we battle constantly ....its only more stressful than text but its more fun too...

Meanwhile ..Real Madrid is been ripped currently by Ac Milan..
Scores is 4-1
WTF? Are you high
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
WTF? Are you high

Is goon an insult? Is nigga a curse word?
Go check your slang dictionary ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Limerick:
Lwkm, them beat fake madrid, my money don go.

grin
lmao our next match na valencia. We no wan take chances so na small nigs play tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Is goon an insult? Is nigga a curse word?
Go check your slang dictionary ..
goon ain't an insult so is are you high. And btw text is the shiid. When i said audio is crap i'm refering to the wack biitches in my area. And them go they feel big. E dey pain me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Drake can't even reply Kendrick Lamar..
He doesn't have battle punchlines.. Only raps about women and lame shhit ..
He's too soft and emotional.. Majority of his fans are high heels ...

He shouldn't even try battle rapping..he would just end his career prematurely .....
he has also hosted a battle before. I think it was b/w charlie clips n someone else(can't remember).
i'm just imagining if drake were to battle on any of URL or KOTD's stage, there's alot of personals to kill him with!
Especially that song of his he kept on saying "they know, they know, they know, they knoooooooow".. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
goon ain't an insult so is are you high. And btw text is the shiid. When i said audio is crap i'm refering to the wack biitches in my area. And them go they feel big. E dey pain me.

I don't care man . . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't care man . . grin
shocked cheesy Who does?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

he has also hosted a battle before. I think it was b/w charlie clips n someone else(can't remember).
i'm just imagining if drake were to battle on any of URL or KOTD's stage. There's alot of personals to kill him with!
Especially that song of his he kept on saying "they know, they know, they know, they knoooooooow".. grin cheesy

Yeah he hosted one..that doesn't mean he ddope enough to battle ..
Have you ever heard any punchline from him that made you nod ...he has never even dropped a single battle line in any of his songs..lol ..he's like a R N B singer

.personals would be too much-- especially from the Lamar angle ..His acting role in the degrassi show, his fight with Chris brown at the bar... Numerous

Even Chris brown was okay in his B.E.T cypher 2011 and I felt it better than anything I have heard from drake ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
shocked cheesy Who does?
Ask IFA or Google ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Men i just remembered my early days on NL, back then many of us was wack as fück. I remember when Guykhena did Ape Pray as april in the 2lines thread. Shiid was hillarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Ask IFA or Google ...
ok thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
ok thanks

Story for the gods
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Story for the gods
my man, fo' real?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
lmao our next match na valencia. We no wan take chances so na small nigs play tongue
on a very good day; madrid was suppose to beat those guys clean.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
my man, fo' real?

Ask IFA or Google ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm just imagining if drake were to battle on any of URL or KOTD's stage, there's alot of personals to kill him with!
thats 'headlines', you need to see the way Blaqbonez killed that beat.

Check blaqbonez - something something.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Limerick:

Excuses... Ronaldo played..chicharito played..bale played...Jesse played.. Isco played..james played...

What are you saying..?
Ac Milan played better than them ... Did you watch the match..
See the way Montolivo was bossing the midfield with ease
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Limerick:
yeah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hahaha barca feeling the hate. Cause no transfer for them til 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lmfao

Real Madrid fans consoling themselves...

Excuses upon excuses
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Yeah he hosted one..that doesn't mean he ddope enough to battle ..
Have you ever heard any punchline from him that made you nod ...he has never even dropped a single battle line in any of his songs..lol ..he's like a R N B singer

.personals would be too much-- especially from the Lamar angle ..His acting role in the degrassi show, his fight with Chris brown at the bar... Numerous

Even Chris brown was okay in his B.E.T cypher 2011 and I felt it better than anything I have head from drake ...
lmao.
Battlerap has actually become very popular now. Almost all those mainstream rappers are eyeing a brawl. But they're scared of use of personals that could end their career. I wish eminem battles one last time though. He doesn't really have much to lose. He's archived all. He's at the brim of his career. Do you think he would lose if he battles?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
See the way El Sharawy finished Madrid...

Chaii !!!!!!! Such a tragedy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
yeah
the worst part, bet 9ja con go park points dash milan grin
Sokrates:
Hahaha barca feeling the hate. Cause no transfer for them til 2016
on a very good day, they should.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
Men i just remembered my early days on NL, back then many of us was wack as fück. I remember when Guykhena did Ape Pray as april in the 2lines thread. Shiid was hillarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why the nit-picking? You dey ok? I never did that in the diss thread,someone else did,,,stop all these mistaking of identity all in the name of nit-picking. Na wa o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Limerick:
the worst part, bet 9ja con go park points dash milan grin
on a very good day, they should.
they have a good youth team. But until messi gets shot twice in the head. No one will outshine him. Not even ibra could.
Thier last season coach, reportedly said he was asked to build a team that messi would comfortable in.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lmao.
Battlerap has actually become very popular now. Almost all those mainstream rappers are eyeing a brawl. But they're scared of use of personals that could end their career. I wish eminem battles one last time though. He doesn't really have much to lose. He's archived all. He's at the brim of his career. Do you think he would lose if he battles?

Anybody can lose ...
I really don't know..it's been long since he brawled.. Besides battle rapping has evolved..its not like those 30 seconds battles he did back then in rap Olympics..now you have to memorise 3 verses for 3 rounds..and each round is 3 minutes or so..so you need many punchlines..--a punchline after 2 or 3 lines-- .. That's difficult plus memorisation of verses....
.he may lose his first brawl if he goes up against someone like Conceited...or murda mook or any modern day battler in form..but he wil adapt after ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Guykhena:

why the nit-picking? You dey ok? I never did that in the diss thread,someone else did,,,stop all these mistaking of identity all in the name of nit-picking. Na wa o
i was only joking, But i'm okay. Very okay. Na wa o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
they have a good youth team. But until messi gets shot twice in the head. No one will outshine him. Not even ibra could.
Thier last season coach, reportedly said he was asked to build a team that messi would comfortable in.
Exactly...even if ronaldo comes to Barcelona..he will be outshined by Messi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
i was only joking, But i'm okay. Very okay. Na wa o.

Joking? By stating something that's fallacy? .
Na wa o..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Darkrebel:

Exactly...even if ronaldo comes to Barcelona..he will be outshined ...
yeah, yeah. We know that already. But Neymar should have come to madrid. But he joined barca cos he wanted to win the ucl and madrid won it. like torres who rejected man.u cos liverpool had done superb in the ucl. The nxt year man.u won it. tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
yeah, yeah. We know that already. But Neymar should have come to madrid. But he joined barca cos he wanted to win the ucl and madrid won it. like torres who rejected man.u cos liverpool had done superb in the ucl. The nxt year man.u won it. tongue

Pointless story

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.