Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1261368 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
captainflash: Bleep u hard. ...i gat no tym 4 wack kidos lyk uu. ..afa ya ba2 wit elymax. .we cn av ours. .gerit?
u need to know where u are first grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
where the fück is mikuz to open the thread?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
dude embarassed u'r such a bad catch. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
captainflash: dude embarassed u'r such a bad catch. .
u should know ur way round. just my advice. and stop quotin people from the beginnin of the thread grin
captainflash grin ur name 'd make nice wordies and punchlines
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
after iceprick i wanna c/o mukina2 and mynd44. then airmark, after his exile...the 3 mods that banned me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: after iceprick i wanna c/o mukina2 and mynd44. then airmark, after his exile...the 3 mods that banned me
Dude take it easy naw...one step @ time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mikuz!! Why hide a Space I Specially Booked 4 Ma Verdict? Or Itz Now a Crime IF I'm Opportuned To Be Among The 1st Page Posterz? Kim! Kim!! Kim!!! How many times did I called you? You've started again oh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
cheesy wink thanks dear

YeaYeaNot
Ksslib: Yeyenatu, i had to register on that site before i could download ur audio and marks. .

ahhhh,omo lala mo, ekpa lolo/
yeyenot, ekpalolo/
ahhh, ekpalolo !!

Sorry, i dont speak yoruba grin it was nice though..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Iceskidd: means u ain't taking part in the revival league?
Not sure. But I would love to battle Iamaromolaeran on Audio when i'm back, Iam, hope you're gonna accept?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar, bad boy! grin this win should give u SOLELY a free right to brag! happy for u, bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2014
fuckyouhard: coogar, bad boy! grin this win should give u SOLELY a free right to brag! happy for u, bro

i am a changed man! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

i am a changed man! grin
lol! i'll remind u about this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2014
yeyenatu: cheesy wink thanks dear

YeaYeaNot
You welcome. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2014
GIYAZZ: Not sure. But I would love to battle Iamaromolaeran on Audio when i'm back, Iam, hope you're gonna accept?

okay ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

i am a changed man! grin

that your talking tom thing was dope too.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

okay ...
How many bars?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2014
GIYAZZ: How many bars?

30 lines ... full lyricism ......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

30 lines ... full lyricism ......
How are we gonna post the audio? Or should we use datafilehost??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2014
GIYAZZ: How are we gonna post the audio? Or should we use datafilehost??

yes datafilehost is good... 30 lines ...... a capella...and make it Sunday ....tomorrow I got a lot of assignments to do
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran: .

yes datafilehost is good... 30 lines ...... a capella...and make it Sunday ....tomorrow I got a lot of assignments to do
Sunday? Nah. . . I ain't online yet, when i'm back imma holla you for the battle. Meanwhile, send me a link to any of your Audio battles.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
GIYAZZ: Sunday? Nah. . . I ain't online yet, when i'm back imma holla you for the battle. Meanwhile, send me a link to any of your Audio battles.
. OK

I battle audios with beat and a capella on whatsapp rap group.. ...only twice on FBI and to dig for d link is stressful
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
am posting a link to my mix tape using Eminem's rap god instrumental...hear a clean pan African accent and d flow of the century.....next week would have been finished
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:32am On Aug 23, 2014
coogar:

i am a changed man! grin
Hahahahaha Guy You Must Brag Ooh! Coz Na Ya Bragging Ah Dey Like Pass. Change Man Ke? Mtchw!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mikuz!! Why hide a Space I Specially Booked 4 Ma Verdict? Or Itz Now a Crime IF I'm Opportuned To Be Among The 1st Page Posterz? Kim! Kim!! Kim!!! How many times did I called you? You've started again oh!
dis mikuz won dey make person dey vex...-just dey hide post any How
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: dis mikuz won dey make person dey vex...-just dey hide post any How
Check The Thread I Created On The Main Wall And Dwop Ya Opinion....thanx
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: dis mikuz won dey make person dey vex...-just dey hide post any How

Was your comment a vote? Did you not read the rules? How many times did I warn that if you're not hitting the reply to vote then don't comment at all cos you'll risk getting a ban!

After all my warning, you still went ahead to flout the rule, trying to sway votes. Give me one reason why I shouldn't hide your comment when it was clearly against the rules.

This thing you people do is very childish. You just wanna cause trouble. You want to deliberately start a rift for nothing.

You intentionally swayed votes, knowing that if you do so, I will hide your post, and when I hide it, you'll start complaining, and when you start complaining, either battlers will presume its an eligible vote that went to either of them. That I'm being bias by hiding the vote - and then commotion ll burst. Is this not your plan? Why you people loathe peace is something I do not understand. If it a must that you must hail a verse/ line/ bar, you can do it without flouting the rules viz :

1. Put it in your vote.
Or
2. Wait after voting has been closed.

Why is this simple instruction difficult to follow?

You guys make this place hard to control, when I go AWOL now, na una go be the first to cry out, when you guys were indirectly involved in it. Please desist from this character. Its' very childish and uncalled for.

Thanks!

@ Youngdanaval sorry for that. You shoulda told me before hand that it was your intention. I thought you were looking for trouble like Warriblood. No vex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz:

Was your comment a vote? Did you not read the rules? How many times did I warn that if you're not hitting the reply to vote then don't comment at all cos you'll risk getting a ban!

After all my warning, you still went ahead to flout the rule, trying to sway votes. Give me one reason why I shouldn't hide your comment when it was clearly against the rules.

This thing you people do is very childish. You just wanna cause trouble. You want to deliberately start a rift for nothing.

You intentionally swayed votes, knowing that if you do so, I will hide your post, and when I hide it, you'll start complaining, and when you start complaining, either battlers will presume its an eligible vote that went to either of them. That I'm being bias by hiding the vote - and then commotion ll burst. Is this not your plan? Why you people loathe peace is something I do not understand. If it a must that you must hail a verse/ line/ bar, you can do it without flouting the rules viz :

1. Put it in your vote.
Or
2. Wait after voting has been closed.

Why is this simple instruction difficult to follow?

You guys make this place hard to control, when I go AWOL now, na una go be the first to cry out, when you guys were indirectly involved in it. Please desist from this character. Its' very childish and uncalled for.

Thanks!

@ Youngdanaval sorry for that. You shoulda told me before hand that it was your intention. I thought you were looking for trouble like Warriblood. No vex.
Oga Abeg Help Me Tag Memberz Inside This Thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1869860/b-attention-please-b
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Mikuz, since you wanna spice up the section, something like a group battle should be organised.

Where people form a group of maybe 4/5, it depends. Then battle against another group. Each member in a group should handle a bar or 2:::::: like they featuring each other in one track.
The other group does same and people get to drop votes as to which group won.

##just a suggestion sha ###
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
if ma nick z gud 4 punchline y nat brawl me. . .smh..kid xha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
embarassed tongue f.u.hard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
captainflash: embarassed tongue f.u.hard
coz if i c/o u, u might drop ur verse here. ur still confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.