Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266832 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahaha Guy You Must Brag Ooh! Coz Na Ya Bragging Ah Dey Like Pass. Change Man Ke? Mtchw!

i got born again....
besides, siddoggg is my paddy. i got nothing but respect for the dude. he writes really well.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Stories that fukks.... brag already!!!!! *rolls eyes*

YeaYeaNot

coogar:

i am a changed man! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
lmao. . .dis guy ehn.u'r jst a wack kid ;Dl . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
get judge nah. .u'l c 4 urslf wether am stil new. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
captainflash: get judge nah. .u'l c 4 urslf wether am stil new. .
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Flash, get the f*ck outta that missery!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz:

Was your comment a vote? Did you not read the rules? How many times did I warn that if you're not hitting the reply to vote then don't comment at all cos you'll risk getting a ban!

After all my warning, you still went ahead to flout the rule, trying to sway votes. Give me one reason why I shouldn't hide your comment when it was clearly against the rules.

This thing you people do is very childish. You just wanna cause trouble. You want to deliberately start a rift for nothing.

You intentionally swayed votes, knowing that if you do so, I will hide your post, and when I hide it, you'll start complaining, and when you start complaining, either battlers will presume its an eligible vote that went to either of them. That I'm being bias by hiding the vote - and then commotion ll burst. Is this not your plan? Why you people loathe peace is something I do not understand. If it a must that you must hail a verse/ line/ bar, you can do it without flouting the rules viz :

1. Put it in your vote.
Or
2. Wait after voting has been closed.

Why is this simple instruction difficult to follow?

You guys make this place hard to control, when I go AWOL now, na una go be the first to cry out, when you guys were indirectly involved in it. Please desist from this character. Its' very childish and uncalled for.

Thanks!

@ Youngdanaval sorry for that. You shoulda told me before hand that it was your intention. I thought you were looking for trouble like Warriblood. No vex.
i luv d name Troublemaker i swear
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
mikuz:

Was your comment a vote? Did you not read the rules? How many times did I warn that if you're not hitting the reply to vote then don't comment at all cos you'll risk getting a ban!

After all my warning, you still went ahead to flout the rule, trying to sway votes. Give me one reason why I shouldn't hide your comment when it was clearly against the rules.

This thing you people do is very childish. You just wanna cause trouble. You want to deliberately start a rift for nothing.

You intentionally swayed votes, knowing that if you do so, I will hide your post, and when I hide it, you'll start complaining, and when you start complaining, either battlers will presume its an eligible vote that went to either of them. That I'm being bias by hiding the vote - and then commotion ll burst. Is this not your plan? Why you people loathe peace is something I do not understand. If it a must that you must hail a verse/ line/ bar, you can do it without flouting the rules viz :

1. Put it in your vote.
Or

You guys make this place hard to control, when I go AWOL now, na una go be the first to cry out, when you guys were indirectly involved in it. Please desist from this character. Its' very childish and uncalled for.

Thanks!

@ Youngdanaval sorry for that. You shoulda told me before hand that it was your intention. I thought you were looking for trouble like Warriblood. No vex.
mikuz:

1. Put it in your vote.
Or

Thanks!

i luv d name Troublemaker i swear grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Swarshtiger(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2014
:Dhow far
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Swarshtiger(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2014
cry chai here is dried o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna, shey you be match maker?grin

Pair me with someone else willing.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2014
captainflash: get judge nah. .u'l c 4 urslf wether am stil new. .
it didn't take me an hour to understand how to go about the forums. but see how u flop on the threads like an inexperienced seamstress! yesterday, i had to drag u out of the pseudo ffr. and u were there smilin that u finally found ffr. so i wonder how ur gonna locate our battle thread if i accept ur call-out. smh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: it didn't take me an hour to understand how to go about the forums. but see how u flop on the threads like an inexperienced seamstress! yesterday, i had to drag u out of the pseudo ffr. and u were there smilin that u finally found ffr. so i wonder how ur gonna locate our battle thread if i accept ur call-out. smh!
Lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Fuckyouhard, you don't wanna reply. Remeber, you don't run from fights!
Its like Iceskidd is not ready!
And i know you hate delay! So lets be done with ours asap! 1pm!
Don't keep me waiting!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mikuz Please Check Your Fb Inbox. Coogar, Please Make Sure You Answer Those Question Properly oh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Fuckyouhard, you don't wanna reply. Remeber, you don't run from fights!
Its like Iceskidd is not ready!
And i know you hate delay! So lets be done with ours asap! 1pm!
Don't keep me waiting!!!
ur a tool! u once said after iceprick, now all of a sudden u want a battle coz u have ur bars ready. but last time u called me out and i accepted, u quickly chickened out. now u wanna sound brave, fixin a battle by 1:pm. u expect me to write 20 lines in 10 mins...fork u!
I'll nail u after iceprick. that was the agreement
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ksslib: Lagunna, shey you be match maker?grin

Pair me with someone else willing.

battle coogar na grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
WARRIBLOOD the don.. abeg com battle ksslib na...u guys are the future here..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur a tool! u once said after iceprick, now all of a sudden u want a battle coz u have ur bars ready. but last time u called me out and i accepted, u quickly chickened out. now u wanna sound brave, fixin a battle by 1:pm. u expect me to write 20 lines in 10 mins...fork u!
I'll nail u after iceprick. that was the agreement
stop using iceskidd as an excuse!
It seems he's not ready, so why can't we hit the ring first, then you battle him when he's ready?

I'm not tryna sound brave or something! This was how you came at me last time, giving me time limit!
And now i've got time!
how many minute will it take you to pen 12bars?

Don't make me think you're scared! Naah, i know you aint scared of me! So?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mikuz Please Check Your Fb Inbox. Coogar, Please Make Sure You Answer Those Question Properly oh!

mikuz has my email address - we have exchanged mails in the past.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna:

battle coogar na grin
You dey give me laff.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ksslib:
You dey give me laff.

e be like sey everybody dey fear u o...maybe Testerfuze will accept to battle u...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna:

battle coogar na grin
You wan finish the guy abi...he's still upcming oo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna:

e be like sey everybody dey fear u o...maybe Testerfuze will accept to battle u...
Lol....dat'll be cool tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Testerfuze:

Yay..*dances azonto*

ksslib e don happen o.. what say u?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna:

Yay..*dances azonto*

He should notify me whenever he's ready

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna:

Yay..*dances azonto*

lol. U no serious.

deal. We battle
smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Testerfuze:
He should notify me whenever he's ready
shocked you trynna scare me?

Anytime i'm ready? grin . E be like say you don prepare my death,preserve am for fridge tey tey. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ksslib:

Anytime i'm ready? grin . E be like say you don prepare my death,preserve am for fridge tey tey. cheesy
Nahh,nt tryna scare anyone...afterall its jst a game and its nt lyk were collecting any dime on dis grin
Ksslib:

Nahh,nt tryna scare anyone...afterall its jst a game and its nt lyk were collecting any dime on dis shocked shocked shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Testerfuze:
Nahh,nt tryna scare anyone...afterall its jst a game and its nt lyk were collecting any dime on dis grin
Nahh,nt tryna scare anyone...afterall its jst a game and its nt lyk were collecting any dime on dis shocked shocked shocked
Lol. I know. Was just kidding.

If you have battle before, refer me to a link. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ksslib:
lol. U no serious.

deal. We battle
smiley

Testerfuze:

abeg mikuz pop thread for these gentlemen make dem battle..if u know fit do am, give me permission to pop it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.