Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269648 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Really?
You think Elymaxiimus will agree to this?
Prepare for 3 semifinalists then
Thank you

if he refuses, we would take the best textcee that got eliminated. limerick can even be given a second chance.

you think the tourney would grind to a halt because of you? dream again, please....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
What sort of nonsense is this? I've heard of best loser, but never worst winner before! I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I say no to this!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided This tourney is now getting controversial. Jigsawkillah....just agree to the terms....If you leave like that, it wouldn't be nice. I don't like it when people feel cheated. Just try to come strong at ELYMAXiimus. You almost sound like you feel he'll win you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

if he refuses, we would take the best textcee that got eliminated. limerick can even be given a second chance.

you think the tourney would grind to a halt because of you? dream again, please....

Do as you please Sir
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:
What sort of nonsense is this? I've heard of best loser, but never worst winner before! I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I say no to this!

if there's worst winner then there can be best loser.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:
undecided This tourney is now getting controversial. Jigsawkillah....just agree to the terms....If you leave like that, it wouldn't be nice. I don't like it when people feel cheated. Just try to come strong at ELYMAXiimus. You almost sound like you feel he'll win you

I won't battle Warriblood or Supermiy or Danbrown

I won't battle anyone
The cypher option is there!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

if there's worst winner then there can be best loser.

Well have fun sire
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Someone just has to compromise...ELYMAXiimus, Jigsawkillah... Let's discuss this at least. Let's start from what you feel should be appropriate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:
Someone just has to compromise...ELYMAXiimus, Jigsawkillah... Let's discuss this at least. Let's start from what you feel should be appropriate

If they can't buy the cypher option then that's their own cup of tea
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
The cypher or topical wasn't such a bad idea

Bringing limerick to replace anybody is even more controversial than anything. I have loads of respect for his lyricism but Jigsawkillah and Elymax went past the quarterfinals.....that right was earned by them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Judges Please we urge you to reconsider...lets do the cypher...whether dissing or topical. Its the path to the lesser controversy.

Emaprince
Ibime
Coogar
Lagunna1
Guykhena
Kr0ne
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:
The cypher or topical wasn't such a bad idea

Bringing limerick to replace anybody is even more controversial than anything. I have loads of respect for his lyricism but Jigsawkillah and Elymax went past the quarterfinals.....that right was earned by them

who told you limerick is replacing anyone?

replace ko displace ni ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:
Judges Please we urge you to reconsider...lets do the cypher...whether dissing or topical. Its the path to the lesser controversy.

Emaprince
Ibime
Coogar
Lagunna1
Guykhena
Kr0ne

Alright then, that's already 3 votes for the cypher. Cypher it is.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heywhizzy... you weren't robbed in your brawl with darkrebel666..not one bit. He won that bro

As for the elymax vv testerfuze that you protested. I think tes did pretty good. But the thing with experienced textcees is how they execute their punches. Reread tes verse and see how his punches tapered off. Elymax didn't come as expected..but the punch execution was enough to move him pass tes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ibime:

Alright then, that's already 3 votes for the cypher. Cypher it is.

Thanks grin
We will wait on the topic/cypher rules

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Smh.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:

This is not liricyst I'm sure someone else is making use of this acc grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ibime
Krone
Guykhena
Lagunna1
coogar
emaprince

Liricyst
Jigsawkillah
Elymaxiimus
darkrebel
Obesemf

we are using a cypher to determine who gets dropped.
no topic .. you are free to script whatever you want.

deadline: 8pm Wednesday
Bar limit: 10bars [that is - 40 lines ]

all verse would be sent to Guykhena...
the judges would vote for the 4 best verses out of the 5 ...

Criteria

•Rhymes
•Flow
•Punchlines
•Enjoyability

good luck ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Ibime
Krone
Guykhena
Lagunna1
coogar
emaprince

Liricyst
Jigsawkillah
Elymaxiimus
darkrebel
Obesemf

Bar limit: 10bars [that would be about 45 40 lines following the battle format ]

Criteria

•Rhymes
•Flow
•Punchlines
•Enjoyability

good luck ✘

When did it become 5lines per bar
It's still 4
Any form of stretching is a straight DQ
Thank you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
liricyst:
Heywhizzy... you weren't robbed in your brawl with darkrebel666..not one bit. He won that bro

As for the elymax vv testerfuze that you protested. I think tes did pretty good. But the thing with experienced textcees is how they execute their punches. Reread tes verse and see how his punches tapered off. Elymax didn't come as expected..but the punch execution was enough to move him pass tes
he won,yes I know but some crits that some judge placed as tie were biased...tes own is clear..he won...my comment against Ely seems like bad belle but it wasn't.. when I read those bars in the brawl,I wanted to comment to at least pass a message but it would be swaying of vote,I love following rules but I very much knew Ely would still progress due to some partial sh1t.execution of punches were excuses..let's assume bars was Ely that penned that rubbish,you'll be seeing body bag all over..

no probs with any of you niggaz,dark and Ely...I hope y'all don't take comments to heart mhen..I'm all for the truth..Ely,I respect you although you be small boy but you underrated the guy,if the judges were genuine,you would have paid for this..rebel,try and act your age mhan..to the judges,no disrespect,I would likely have done same just to try and push the pre match favorite forward but I would do it the way ibi does not the ones ema and khena did,giving fake crits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heywhizzy:
anyhow sha..but that's no rule,no-one would stop you from battling if you want
so should we go on with the battle dis friday?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so should we go on with the battle dis friday?
just hold on..I'll call you out if I'm ready..no offense
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heywhizzy:
just hold on..I'll call you out if I'm ready..no offense
No P!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
kinglahkay:

This is not liricyst I'm sure someone else is making use of this acc grin

Funny. You don't really know me enough to conclude na. I'm kinda new on this platform, so you are just getting to know the real me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heywhizzy:
he won,yes I know but some crits that some judge placed as tie were biased...tes own is clear..he won...my comment against Ely seems like bad belle but it wasn't.. when I read those bars in the brawl,I wanted to comment to at least pass a message but it would be swaying of vote,I love following rules but I very much knew Ely would still progress due to some partial sh1t.execution of punches were excuses..let's assume bars was Ely that penned that rubbish,you'll be seeing body bag all over..

no probs with any of you niggaz,dark and Ely...I hope y'all don't take comments to heart mhen..I'm all for the truth..Ely,I respect you although you be small boy but you underrated the guy,if the judges were genuine,you would have paid for this..rebel,try and act your age mhan..to the judges,no disrespect,I would likely have done same just to try and push the pre match favorite forward but I would do it the way ibi does not the ones ema and khena did,giving fake crits

I'm interested to know your true mind...so do the crit by crit analysis as you would have if you were a judge....esp ely vs tes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2015
where's lagunna1?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2015
JigsawKillah:

When did it become 5lines per bar It's still 4 Any form of stretching is a straight DQ Thank you
It was an error..it is 40 lines.. ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 2:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Liricyst
Jigsawkillah
Elymaxiimus
darkrebel
Obesemf

Bar limit: 10bars [that is - 40 lines ]

Criteria

•Rhymes
•Flow
•Punchlines
•Enjoyability

good luck ✘

All verses should be sent to this mail- YourGuykhena@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Heywhizzy:
not the ones ema and khena did,giving fake crits
dude, I have to warn you...do NOT involve my name in any of your childish rants. Since this is the kind of person you are, next time you brawl, you should also judge your battle by yourself.

I don't even know the type of verse you penned that is swelling your head. Is it not the one everybody saw? You act intelligent when you speak, but it doesn't show in your verses. Now your rants shows your true self. You've been obsessed with rebel, then elymax, and now you want to add prince and guykhena.

I won't be involved in anything that has to do with you again, and please, stay FAR away from my name.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2015
ok sir..point of connection,ain't obsessed with any one of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.