Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269742 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2015
I vote for a cipherrrrr.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:
I vote for a cipherrrrr.

Lol.....when it has been settled and i've started scripting grin

Good morning..that your sleep make sense o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Heywhizzy:
ok sir..point of connection,ain't obsessed with any one of you
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2015
mikuz:
I keep getting mails from my esteemed fans asking about my whererabouts, the messages keep pouring - but I tell them I ll bounce back soon enough. Expect the reappearance of The Achebe of rap; the amanyanabo of lyrics on the parts soon.

Jisie nu ike, Mikuz no unu na azu.

007Bruce wad up!
Mad man. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:

Lol.....when it has been settled and i've started scripting grin

Good morning..that your sleep make sense o
What I don't like is the *no topic* rule. If I'd been here earlier, I'd have protested against it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:

What I don't like is the *no topic* rule. If I'd been here earlier, I'd have protested against it.

True...its so weird. Truth be told...i don't even know where to start from. This no topic thing is a headache on its own. I however cannot protest, we have one protest per tourney grin I used up mine when i protested the ely vs jig brawl.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2015
Heywhizzy, I don't like the way u keep complaining over an online battle like your life depends on it. If you can't accept our verdict, I guess we'll have to avoid your thread next time you have a brawl. Because all you're saying now is that you know more than we do. Ra ra o!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:

True...its so weird. Truth be told...i don't even know where to start from. This no topic thing is a headache on its own. I however cannot protest, we have one protest per tourney grin I used up mine when i protested the ely vs jig brawl.
Lmao! It's all good, though. We'll still judge it with the NL default criteria. After all, only nigga will get eliminated.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:

Lmao! It's all good, though. We'll still judge it with the NL default criteria. After all, only nigga will get eliminated.

Yea..only one...and e no go be me grin

abi JAYEFF..wetin the gods talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Emaprince:
dude, I have to warn you...do NOT involve my name in any of your childish rants. Since this is the kind of person you are, next time you brawl, you should also judge your battle by yourself.

I don't even know the type of verse you penned that is swelling your head. Is it not the one everybody saw? You act intelligent when you speak, but it doesn't show in your verses. Now your rants shows your true self. You've been obsessed with rebel, then elymax, and now you want to add prince and guykhena.

I won't be involved in anything that has to do with you again, and please, stay FAR away from my name.
@Bolded exactly,well that's what we get when emotional kids with issues partake in a tourney.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I won't battle Warriblood or Supermiy or Danbrown

I won't battle anyone The cypher option is there!
.sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2015
coogar:

if he refuses, we would take the best textcee that got eliminated. limerick can even be given a second chance.

you think the tourney would grind to a halt because of you? dream again, please....
yea fix me in just let me beat dark rebel for the third time...
then u can drop me after wards cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:
Heywhizzy, I don't like the way u keep complaining over an online battle like your life depends on it. If you can't accept our verdict, I guess we'll have to avoid your thread next time you have a brawl. Because all you're saying now is that you know more than we do. Ra ra o!
grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2015
ATTENTION PLZ!!!

Whoever Wins The Ongoing Tourny Should Get Ready 4 An Exclusive Interview With YoungDaNaval On The Nairaland Rap Interview Platform.

My Contribution To The Tournament!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:

i should be the one protesting here bro....this is the second time somtin of such is happening to me here on NL, first it was vs fyh and now ely....whereby someone came weak and the other more impressive what i dont seem to get is this....can a weak person flaw an in-form fighter all in the name of reputation??nahhh it ent done that way....anyway its ok and am fine by it whatever the judges say am happy with....am not the violent type.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
ATTENTION PLZ!!!

Whoever Wins The Ongoing Tourny Should Get Ready 4 An Exclusive Interview With YoungDaNaval On The Nairaland Rap Interview Platform.

nice!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
ATTENTION PLZ!!!

nice one boss! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Testerfuze:

i should be the one protesting here bro....this is the second time somtin of such is happening to me here on NL, first it was vs fyh and now ely....whereby someone came weak and the other more impressive what i dont seem to get is this....can a weak person flaw an in-form fighter all in the name of reputation??nahhh it ent o way....anyway its ok and am fine by it whatever the judges say am happy with....am not the violent type.

first step to taking down a vet is to listen. Simple. ...listen. Check my brawl with giyazz....read my verse. ..then read coogar's verdict. Also check what Idivine and Gladyys said.

Then come back to my recent brawls and see

I listened
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:

first step to taking down a vet is to listen. Simple. ...listen. Check my brawl with giyazz....read my verse. ..then read coogar's verdict. Also check what Idivine and Gladyys said.

Then come back to my recent brawls and see

I listened
am not here to argue or cause any form of trouble....tnx anyway
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
ATTENTION PLZ!!!

you know the Ghana boy deserves an interview by default cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Testerfuze:

i should be the one protesting here bro....this is the second time somtin of such is happening to me here on NL, first it was vs fyh and now ely....whereby someone came weak and the other more impressive what i dont seem to get is this....can a weak person flaw an in-form fighter all in the name of reputation??nahhh it ent done that way....anyway its ok and am fine by it whatever the judges say am happy with....am not the violent type.
guy calm down, i don't think you were cheated. Pls Use this crits to judge that brawl urself.

Opener

rhyme

flow

mets

punch

personals

wordplay = i think you had none...

closer

they said my verse was weak, not cos it was wack, but cos they expected more from me(i've had far better writtens before).
You on the other hand had been downgraded, but you came decent. hence the good remarks you got.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

guy calm down, i don't think you were cheated. Pls Use this crits to judge that brawl urself.

Opener

rhyme

flow

mets

punch

personals

closer

they said my verse was weak, not cos it was wack, but cos they expected more from me(i've had far better writtens before).
You on the other hand had been downgraded, but you came decent. hence the good remarks you got.

its alright bro am not making any trouble outta this...its already gone,tnx anyway really appreciate kiss
ELYMAXiimus:

Opener

rhyme

flow

mets

punch

personals

closer

its alright bro am not making any trouble outta this...its already gone,tnx anyway really appreciate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
ATTENTION PLZ!!!

not just that..
1st,2nd & third place get to brawl either of these persons - Ibimi, cooger, krone, ebaprince ✘
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
where the pop corn seller at??....need beverage for this online telemundogrin..feel the passion ..specx
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

not just that..
1st,2nd & third place get to brawl either of these persons - Ibimi, cooger, krone, ebaprince ✘
all 3...will brawl 1 vets each shey? ...hehehe....comical tooo.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I won't battle Warriblood or Supermiy or Danbrown

I won't battle anyone
The cypher option is there!
....i nor go accept self..need to improve before i battle again.. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
a typo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

not just that..
Lmao @ ebaprince.....dis darkrebel ehn?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Supermiy:
....i nor go accept self..need to improve before i battle again.. grin
Battle Danbrown na.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gladyys:

I'm saying this plain/ if Sinizia spars once more......i'll slay him again/ and put the baby in shame/ call me crazy....insane/ i can run into a palace.....and start blazing the place/....coz i got no respect for kings, especially ones as lame as Laykay!!

Just seeing this. LOL. Sinizia don hear am. grin

Ok, Gladyys, let's do this again. If you down let me know so i can script again.

Calling you out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
kr0ne:

Battle Danbrown na.
y'all have painted my graffiti as the wackest here..battling him would make no difference sad
kr0ne:

Battle Danbrown na.
y'all have painted my graffiti as the wackest here..battling him would make no difference
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JAYEFF: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:

Yea..only one...and e no go be me grin

abi JAYEFF..wetin the gods talk?

the gods are wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.