Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267950 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

grin I thought you said Mode9 is average.

average to me, but he's a god to elimax cheesy

let's strike a deal...If I battle emaprince/Krone or Mikuz & win or lose by just 1 or 2 votes, would you agree to battle me ?

without a shadow of doubt!
anyone who battles the aforementioned names and get a 50-50 battle is a top tier battler. you don't even need to win....just make sure you get up to 40-49% of the total votes casted.

Classsyalabolas:

grin grin
Coogar is like Mohammed Ali before a fight ...he talks/taunts a lot to disorient his opponent & also to buy him ample time to study his adversary- in this case more time to script bars..If & when he finally accepts to brawl he would have had more than enough ammo..

i don't need days to script bars for elimax.
with the right mixture of drinks and a powerful dr dre instrumental, elimax would join his ancestors within 100 minutes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Where is Obesemf and Lyricist?

I ll battle any of you if you are down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
A lot? Mode9? I don't really know why people always say this. Mode9, to me, has not done anything for the industry. M.I changed the game and made rap fashionable within two years of showing up.

Mode has no artist he's mentored. Look at Iceprince. M.I did it. He doesn't even rap in alignment with his environment. Always trying so hard to sound like a Gangster when you are not. It is not as if his rap is unique.

He went commercial but still didn't blow. His idea of going commercial is dumbing down and to me that's an insult to rap fans. Using big words just to sound lyrical and when you try to be understood by using simple words you call it going commercial.

I think the dude is highly overrated. He can't even freestyle. And when you say he's done a lot what do you really mean?
M.I made naija rap fashionable...hehehe.. 100% truth. Ruggedy did well for the industry too. His 'Ehen' track opened the eyes and ears of the listeners and wack lyricism plummeted greatly. All the migidimigidi which the dumb listeners will applaud were exposed.

As for mode9, the guy should just carry his cross. Sometimes, it'll be right to say "if it don't make money, then it don't make sense". Doing good music that will apeal to the audience does not neccessarily mean writing dumb stuffs, dumbing down or whatever he calls it. In this country, you just need to be able to write yourself a good and catchy chorus, get a good producer for a nice beat, then lace it with your great lyrics and you are good to go. You don't need punchlines all the time.

Knock off your teeth, blind your eyes, throw you in the sea... All these means nothing to the general audience.

Modenine really need to rap about things that the people can relate to. His voice is not even friendly to the ears. He just don't care. Its never a bad thing if you can rap and sing. This is music and business at the same time. It won't be bad if one is highly skilled and able to fit into any genre. Look at eminem and kendrick. EM can sing and still drop his great lyrics. They all do party songs atimes, make their money and still do street music. Jayz is another example. I don't know why MODE9 is stuck on using beats from early 90s in majority of his songs. People are evolving to blend with the time and trend.

He's crying about music not paying him as he wants...smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Badt guy,where hv u been since?

I've been busy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikuz:
Where is Obesemf and Lyricist?

I ll battle any of you if you are down.

Let's have a proper battle..pick a date

Emaprince ...I'm calling you out as well.
Which one of you is ready ?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
coogar:

average to me, but he's a god to elimax cheesy

without a shadow of doubt!
anyone who battles the aforementioned names and get a 50-50 battle is a top tier battler. you don't even need to win....just make sure you get up to 40-49% of the total votes casted.

i don't need days to script bars for elimax.
with the right mixture of drinks and a powerful dr dre instrumental, elimax would join his ancestors within 100 minutes.

Alright... I've made a call out..let's see if they would accept.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emaprince:
M.I made naija rap fashionable...hehehe.. 100% truth. Ruggedy did well for the industry too. His 'Ehen' track opened the eyes and ears of the listeners and wack lyricism plummeted greatly. All the migidimigidi which the dumb listeners will applaud were exposed.

As for mode9, the guy should just carry his cross. Sometimes, it'll be right to say "if it don't make money, then it don't make sense". Doing good music that will apeal to the audience does not neccessarily mean writing dumb stuffs, dumbing down or whatever he calls it. In this country, you just need to be able to write yourself a good and catchy chorus, get a good producer for a nice beat, then lace it with your great lyrics and you are good to go. You don't need punchlines all the time.

Knock off your teeth, blind your eyes, throw you in the sea... All these means nothing to the general audience.

Modenine really need to rap about things that the people can relate to. His voice is not even friendly to the ears. He just don't care. Its never a bad thing if you can rap and sing. This is music and business at the same time. It won't be bad if one is highly skilled and able to fit into any genre. Look at eminem and kendrick. EM can sing and still drop his great lyrics. They all do party songs atimes, make their money and still do street music. Jayz is another example. I don't know why MODE9 is stuck on using beats from early 90s in majority of his songs. People are evolving to blend with the time and trend.

one packet of indomie for you Bros.

Ts not all about punchline everytime ,this is music n business.this was wat me n airmark was saying last night....check out dis yung6ix new song with orishafemi...."Blessings" that was a verygood song without punchlines or so...if u aint making money d label might be forced to push u out ....Nigerians dnt like rap dat much we jus dy try force am on dem,and somebody will still be putting big big English everywhere.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Darkenedrebel is on fire grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Let's have a proper battle..pick a date

Emaprince ...I'm calling you out as well.
Which one of you is ready ?

Who are you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikuz:

Who are you?

This is rebel . are you in?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

This is rebel . are you in?

WTF!!!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
liricyst:

lol...as an engineer i rely heavily on my analytical and deductive skills. No qualms then..... All the best
Dude have you heard the track on my signature? I was featured in it.
http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-mo-rash-ft-tonni-blaze-murder/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
mikuz:

WTF!!!!!!

this is an alternate account... I would battle with my main account when It's time..

are you in or not & stop fronting
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
sup guys i know its been a while since i last came here, but i really need you guys to vote for me in this samsung competition using your fb account

here's the link http://pictureyourdream.ng/share/authorize/1123088425311545c261409886184daf/instagram

and if you have multiple accounts please vote with them also

thanks alot

mysticgal omotalkie Eyepencil Tolzeal....Kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99, Orijin101, obesemf, ekiloui, Blayzee007, mysticalgal, ronald4life, donphilopus, permanentgrace, Tricizchic, Princesschi, Slimzybaby, Kizzy21, Pinkiberry, ebbie9ja, cynthiaokaka, Kizmarty, ggrin, VictoriaBee, dabrowndmf, MzzTega, manuelpepper, ammyluc2002, Teespice ekiloui
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015 doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus
Kingphilip
Jacksparrow712
Mhizkel
Zicoraads
Creamish
Pinkiberry
Raplawd
Starshyne
Ceseless
Yurme
FrancisTony
Vhema
Misssclasst
Chimkaire
Dinphilopus
elantraceey
Midehi
Claroo
Senjo
kinglekan
Tolzeal
otokx
Katerine7
Ikedift4real
Deeeebie
DopeJemi
DankemzI
PurestBoy
Airmark
Lyricist
joshuabase
Guykhena
Mikuz
Ibime
Coogar
PhaseOne
O4kaa
Illverbz
Illness
ELYMAXiimus
Gottoboy
Geoxpress
RapAcme
Teddybiyasi
Limerick
Sokrates
JigSawKillah
Ksslib
Testerfuze
Warriblood
Gladyys
Mailmalc
Alexpissu
Tval
Pundad
Wrongturn
Smoking gunz
007bruce
Sinizia
Supermiy
Snickz
Obesemf
Emryxleena
Danbrowndmf
RapAcme
Jreyez
Geoxpress
Obainojazz
Heywizzy
Laykorn
Kinglahkay
Goshikid
Eddybanty
Larrey
Heykims
Slimzjoe
Sweetsoup
CreamyAutos
Pickabeau1
MrMislim
Bueze046
AyyolaJumoke
Bornmekus
Fasuyifunke
greatbaba
Lilyomi
MznAirA
DotWillis1
Yiwaldecanta
DrAify
Damoskiy
HizMissy
Nobosaba
TrishaP
Asumo12
Pukka36
Macelliot
Eve0000
dtina
Layiwoo
Chiam55
Ayo199
debo07
vhema
MOP4
Vivaciousvivi
Scentmarlc
Mistytohcute
Sarzwizard
Saxwizard
Ayima
Dahjhi
Slimzjoe
Chibwike
Senjo
Jarizod
Queenbesty
Ammyluv2002
Victoriuosvic
Tipiflexy
Harlos
Jeffreyjamez
Kingtom
Ask4bigneyo
anigbajumo
Missstella
Stunner1
Genea
Firefire
Ekiloui
Cocolav
Iamkingzlee
Rollyberry
Nairalander
DrAify
Princessderaa
Rokiatu
Twaci
Okirewaju
Buoyed
Prettythicksme
Eveluv
Zealot4me
Jvera
Herald9
Neldrizzy
Sleekyshuga
hfinest1
Renylee
Neduzze5
Jaybee3
VictoriaBee
Ronaldflif
Mickmezor
Cherryice
Ayokellany
yhemsy62
Eneze1
FejiKudz
EdwardHead
Chiam55
KingLekan
XBladez
bestestgirl
Sweetsoup
Horlabhmpey
Braintouch
Trypa
Dakerabbi
KidaBerry
LordHugo
LaraBlink
Neplusultra
Misspicy
Teespice
Yungcyrus
Ritababe
Emyben
Damseyl
Softvio
Chanchit
Kwencypresh
Texanomaly
Kanyol
Malonephill
Divepen1
Tizblink
tintingz
Cammo
LogoDwhiz
Zeburudaya
Adeh39
Adeaks
dbest01
Akinrogun
MuhdG
Moyarhtohbadt
DoctorNyash
Eniqurl
MissMossy
ChinaChriss
Onomeglo
Odkboy23
Tunnamania11
Dotwillis1
Sexymoma
DrAmanda
OnemanSquad
Annybens1993
cho25bc
IstillFuckyou
Eseohe23
AlfaAce
Tosyne2much
Ozoigbondu
Jason21
Agapecharis
ErepaTV
RapBender
Ezenwammadu
G3n3sis
Claireshan1
Glayys
Mencade5
MzLaurel
Jason21
Lamispaco
Kr0ne
edwife
RoyalRoy
Juliann
Kelvin0
Isuckpussy
Tohpahz
ionsman
Idealist2015
dtina
vyolet
Chynthiaokaka
Bunsky
Shaboti
Afuye
Safarigirl
Misspicy
Creamish
Humblebloke
Erickthewreck
SubbieD
Kimeto
Orijin101
Vickylois
Enoquin
Chief Lagunna1
Prestige48
Princesschi
Odunharry
JohnJon
Stephenqueen
JigsawKillah
Halldron
AmazingAngel
Fineboi2
Shebarh
Mubbyleey
Advania
Laykorn
Faithgokz
Allosaurus
Rogerdat
Jambsupport
Atikubi
DeeJavuu
Ebamma
Velocitron
Princess042
Chijoy7
Katerine7
Emyben
BabaOneChance
Idowuogbo
Suspect33
PrettySpicey
NaijaBoiy
Chief CaselessHerzumpther
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015 doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus kelvingraphics
nneka123 marieolae odkboy23 halldoran, marieolae, TDonald, stancity, advania, Katerine7, Donlouise, UnknownT, Senjo, Cmpunk, Kinglekan, prettythicksme, Erickthewreck, omotayor123, Dahjhi, Jacksparrow0712, demmy0325, FrancisTony, BlackMaria, brize, hfinest1, bueze046, Sholyzee, malonphill, kayslimshady, missstella, englishmart, Jollyjoy, Acekidc4, Suspect33, Unibenstudent, laykorn, mizvee, bloxyboo, Eniqurl, valmunich, sexymonkey, AriDsexy, Herzumpther, kenneyyice, voltron, vegetables, kwhiz, Valwezzy, Officialcart3rG, Feranchek, buskie13, YourMain, HizMissy, Faba, JeffreyJamez, blym, Mrbee21, MuguliciousMUGU, wriswatch, Neplustra, Odkboy23, donephi, ozoigbondu, greatbaba, Vyolet, Enoquin, 2dice, trenditee, kwenchypresh, idokojerry, chijoy7, Ferdybaba, Freemanan, Taleeysun, bueze046 Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito, BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv, Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158, shaboti, obontami, safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit, Mubbyleey, stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99, Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire, bornmekus, Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam5 Armamne Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito, BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv, Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158, shaboti, obontami, safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit, Mubbyleey, stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99, Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire, bornmekus, Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam55 Armamne uppnepa
Ibime
Coogar
Obesemf
Darkrebel666
GIYAZZ
joshuabase
Limerick
Sosiqdude
kr0ne
guykhena
ksslib
lyricist
coogar
lagunna1
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
jigsawkillah
mikuz
dj5naira
gladys
kinglahkay
007bruce darkenedrebel
jason
fuckyouhard
sosiqdude
giyazz
limerick
jreyez
obesemf
thunderstorm
siddogg
Lhood
warriblood
thunderstorm
blaqbones
airmark
liricyst
tashaamania
goshikid
heywhizzy
gottoboy
iceskidd
vickybash
Jreyez
Obainojazz
Sokrates
Bars
Krone
ijebabe, MissyB3, Fynestboi)farano, Rocktation, Ishilove) seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obesemf . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by desmondDessi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Thanks man. I'm flattered. cheesy

Please do follow me on Twitter and Instagram too. @RealGiyaz

And like my page on FB too, for more updates. www.facebook.com/giyaz1

I will appreciate it if you do man. Thanks
Will do
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wanna ask please Revolver and Liver does not rhyme each other?
Somebody in dis forum say it does nt rhyme

Coogar
Elymaxiimus
Emaprince
Airmark
Limerick
Classsyalabolas
DJ5naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emaprince:

Lol. I totally agree with you. Their is a kind of beat and voice you will hear at times and the interest even in the lyrics is lost or you will try to manage. Its just like what I do with Lupe Fiasco and Pharoah M. I go through pains listening to them just because they intelligent. Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Coogar! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. I totally agree with you. Their is a kind of beat and voice you will hear at times and the interest even in the lyrics is lost or you will try to manage. Its just like what I do with Lupe Fiasco and Pharoah M. I go through pains listening to them just because they intelligent. Lol.
Lupe Fiasco "Old school Love"

You like the beat on it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
this coogar ehnnn is something else
richommie c/o declined sorry I'm far from being fit to pen disastrous bars
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

grin grin

Coogar is like Mohammed Ali before a fight ...he talks/taunts a lot to disorient his opponent & also to buy him ample time to study his adversary- in this case more time to script bars..If & when he finally accepts to brawl he would have had more than enough ammo..
trust me, he's a learner. I am a top player when it comes to the use of the mind game. He's an amateur.
The insidious effect of that doesn't work on me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lupe Fiasco "Old school Love"

You like the beat on it?
Lolol. No way. The black and white concept even made it worse. I just force myself because its him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
teddybigyanshi teddybiyasi.. I've really missed your pÜssy .grin where have you been?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:
this coogar ehnnn is something else

richommie c/o declined sorry I'm far from being fit to pen disastrous bars

when did you ever pen disastrous bars?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

when did you ever pen disastrous bars?
Lol
grin
@Teddybiyasi ve heard u.

#YOLO
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. No way. The black and white concept even made it worse. I just force myself because its him.
Lol, you must be joking. grin

Then what kinda beats do you like? Huh?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
& he was a victim
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, you must be joking. grin

Then what kinda beats do you like? Huh?
Like Ab-Soul said in Sway In The Morning: 'give me some hip hop'. Those old beats bring back bad memories I don't want to remember. That's why I only listen to rap. I am trying to tighten my emotions.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:
& he was a victim

I only let you win because you bribed me with a sizzling blow-job.

I was so impressed at the way you could easily swallow 12 inches, so I let you have the victory grin

bar for bar you are not in my level
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
coogar:

the coogar brand is what makes this place jump....
i would be doing your career a whole world of good if i decide to battle you.
i told you to wake up from that slumber.This up there is the other way round. You suffered a devastating loss in your last encounter.
I'm only replying all these gibberish cos i never planned battling you; like i said before, i've called it a quit.

mikuz has won 3 tourneys in a roll and yet he died without resistance.
coogar is way above your level of guguru & epa bars.
nigga, mikuz and i arent the same.
The comparison is way off.
And he's won just one tourney.

Talking about guguru and epa bars; Would you compare your fadeyi oloro bars to the bars we spit now?

90% of the NL readership still think coogar has the award of the best script in the history of this forum. i think you need to stop opening that cesspit you call a mouth and enjoy your mini-tourney victory. i don't want to be the bearer of your death. even if you hire mode9, bogey, etc to write for you, you would die rather quick against a flesh-eater like me. go home and sleep.
mr man stop hyping yourself. 100% of the readership here knows you got destroyed nd you're yet to fully recover from that battle with bis.
You've started rambling again. Bearer of whose death? If you mistakenly lock horns with me, Your head would get marooned on sahara desert.

he's not!
stop gassing this imposter up.....he's not kr0ne or emaprince.
he's at least 2 tiers below me in the art of lyricism.
keep being grouchy.
i rate these guys you mentioned above you. Emaprince was once consistent. Plus he defeated the bis who destroyed you. Same goes for krone. Plus he a title holder(lord of the rings).

Uhm, mr coogar, where's your title? What are your achievements thus far? grin pls list them, your fans would like to see them. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Like Ab-Soul said in Sway In The Morning: 'give me some hip hop'. Those old beats bring back bad memories I don't want to remember. That's why I only listen to rap. I am trying to tighten my emotions.
Boom-pap Rap music lightens emotions too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.