Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267985 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Rap music lightens emotions too.
Not in the depressing manner to the genres I use to roll with. I had to cut myself off to live again. If not for rap music I would have lost my mind. My mind is even wandering even with it talk more without.

Though there are exceptions in my own case. As depressing as TPAB is I still roll with it. The same thing with Control System. You are young I will advice you master music beginning with rap. Every aspect of music.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i told you to wake up from that slumber.This up there is the other way round. You suffered a devastating loss in your last encounter.
I'm only replying all these gibberish cos i never planned battling you; like i said before, i've called it a quit.

cos you know you don't stand a chance.

nigga, mikuz and i arent the same.
The comparison is way off.
And he's won just one tourney.

Talking about guguru and epa bars; Would you compare your fadeyi oloro bars to the bars we spit now?

mikuz is better than you a billion times.
this dude is getting gassed because of a tourney. you had the worst bars in the entire competition.
why did you think i labelled you the greek team of euro 2004. nothing you spat in the entire shebang was as good as darkrebel's first battle or that chic that faced sinizia. you just scraped the tourney parking the bus.

keep being grouchy.
i rate these guys you mentioned above you. Emaprince was once consistent. Plus he defeated the bis who destroyed you. Same goes for krone. Plus he a title holder(lord of the rings).

mikuz beat bis, teddy murked mikuz.....by your logic, teddy is better than bis.
its for reasons like this one i don't consider you intelligent. how are you even going to beat me when you have a problem using logic. you are not top-tier. you have never been one and you would never be one.

Uhm, mr coogar, where's your title? What are your achievements thus far? grin pls list them, your fans would like to see them

i don't participate in competitions. i slay kings and gods!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Not in the depressing manner to the genres I use to roll with. I had to cut myself off to live again. If not for rap music I would have lost my mind. My mind is even wandering even with it talk more without.

Though there are exceptions in my own case. As depressing as TPAB is I still roll with it. The same thing with Control System. You are young I will advice you master music beginning with rap. Every aspect of music.
Do you rap?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Do you rap?
Use to freestyle back in school. We don't write then. But now we do. I am a Poet now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
haywire nitwit is you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i told you to wake up from that slumber.This up there is the other way round. You suffered a devastating loss in your last encounter.
I'm only replying all these gibberish cos i never planned battling you; like i said before, i've called it a quit.

Talking about guguru and epa bars; Would you compare your fadeyi oloro bars to the bars we spit now?

mr man stop hyping yourself. 100% of the readership here knows you got destroyed nd you're yet to fully recover from that battle with bis.
You've started rambling again. Bearer of whose death? If you mistakenly lock horns with me, Your head would get marooned on sahara desert.

keep being grouchy.
i rate these guys you mentioned above you. Emaprince was once consistent. Plus he defeated the bis who destroyed you. Same goes for krone. Plus he a title holder(lord of the rings).

Uhm, mr coogar, where's your title? What are your achievements thus far? grin pls list them, your fans would like to see them. cool

Fadeyi Oloro Bars ...hahaha

Coogar...Elymax has finished you oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
MuhdG:
If Boogey goes commercial, then i doubt if there is hope for Rap in Naija

Mode9 has done alot.
I mean checkout 30 days of modenine. I don't think it has been done in the past
Mode 9 and Jesse Jags are my favorites.

Reyginus:

That's the same reason I think boogey will never be popular. He must work on his voice if he will be.
One good reason why I hardly listen to Boogey's track, Terry Tha Rapman has a good voice too.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
coogar:

cos you know you don't stand a chance.

mikuz is better than you a billion times.
this dude is getting gassed because of a tourney. you had the worst bars in the entire competition.
why did you think i labelled you the greek team of euro 2004. nothing you spat in the entire shebang was as good as darkrebel's first battle or that chic that faced sinizia. you just scraped the tourney parking the bus.
lololol.... See painment. grin
naah, don't do this, man. Don't hate, it hasn't come to that.

You ought to have known by now that i do not rate myself like you do.
I don't run my yap anyhow.
I let battles do all these for me.
And the readers in general do the rating nigga, not you.

mikuz beat bis, teddy murked mikuz.....by your logic, teddy is better than bis.
its for reasons like this one i don't consider you intelligent. how are you even going to beat me when you have a problem using logic. you are not top-tier. you have never been one and you would never be one.
when did teddy and mik brawl?
You see? I told you ibime ravaged your memory in that fight.
It's very obvious that you're perplexed.
And i didn't use that basis alone to rate those guys. I used CONSISTENCY.

i don't participate in competitions. i slay kings and gods!
you didn't answer the question. Who and who are these kings and gods you've slain? List them or . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

mr man stop hyping yourself. 100% of the readership here knows you got destroyed nd you're yet to fully recover from that battle with bis.
You've started rambling again. Bearer of whose death? If you mistakenly lock horns with me, Your head would get marooned on sahara desert.

keep being grouchy.

Uhm, mr coogar, where's your title? What are your achievements thus far? grin pls list them, your fans would like to see them. cool
boss check ur mentions .u'v got a mention boss.better still lemme ask u here.

Does Revolver and Liver rhyme? Someone on dis forum said it does nt rhyme!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
gottoboy:

Mode 9 and Jesse Jags are my favorites.

One good reason why I hardly listen to Boogey's track, Terry Tha Rapman has a good voice too.
Is ttrm dope. Haven't heard any of his stuff
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
boss check ur mentions .u'v got a mention boss.better still lemme ask u here.

Does Revolver and Liver rhyme? Someone on dis forum said it does nt rhyme!
no they don't. Except you're doing mono-syllabic rhymes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Use to freestyle back in school. We don't write then. But now we do. I am a Poet now.
Lemme see your rhymes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
How can anybody be scared of no- competition? YouTube videos where the rapper already have the lyrics in his head and just try to flow with beat. That's the only work there. I can do it too.

But again you didn't really answer my question. What has mode9 done for the industry? What impact has he made on the society. Absolutely nothing. Even Ruggedybaba has done more.
Lol. Ok now I agree with you. Mode9 hasn't really done much. He is still stuck in the 70's
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

yeah.like using dem at the rhyme junction
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
MuhdG:
Is ttrm dope. Haven't heard any of his stuff
The guy dey try, I prefer him to yung6x sef.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

they do rhyme.....near-rhymes

Revolver/Deliver/he's under/believer
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

they do rhyme.....near-rhymes

Revolver/Deliver/he's under/believer
dy do rhyme?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lemme see your rhymes.
Lol. You will have to buy my book then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
dy do rhyme?

yes..it pours down to your accentuation & delivery.. & also how you place them in writing.

if you fit them into your verse properly, & have them appropriately combined, it would be harmonious ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

yes..it pours down to your accentuation & delivery.. & also how you place them in writing.

if you fit them into your verse properly, & have them appropriately combined, it would be harmonious ..
Do you mean the entire syllables or just some portion rhyme?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

giyazz are u seen this grin

Stop taking u serious to be a rapper since you(Giyazz) says it does not rhyme....shior
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:

the entire syllables don't rhyme..only the 1st & last syllables rhyme but a good emcee that knows his onions would know how to position them in a rhyme-scheme..
eminem & crooked-I do it all the time

you can decide to employ an ABAB rhyme scheme to make it sound dopĀ£.. i.e

Ist line ends with- Revolver
2nd line ends with - Deliver
3rd lines ends with - He's Under &
4th line ends with - Believer
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

the entire syllables don't rhyme..only the 1st & 2nd syllables rhyme but a good emcee that knows his onions would know how to position them in a rhyme-scheme..
eminem & crooked-I do it all the time

you can decide to employ an ABAB rhyme scheme to make it sound dopĀ£.. i.e

Ist line ends with- Revolver
2nd line ends with - Deliver
3rd lines ends with - He's Under &
4th line ends with - Believer

Better. But then employing accents to make the words rhyme like Eminem in some of his rap is not rhyming to me. You think otherwise?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:

darling moi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

darling moi

what are you doing here? shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

darling moi
Babym! What are you doing here? These guys here are always under the influence. Hope you are good? We should move house.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Rebel? Another you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Better. But then employing accents to make the words rhyme like Eminem in some of his rap is not rhyming to me. You think otherwise?

I don't agree..
they don't seem like It's rhyming only because he makes words that don't rhyme seem like they do- he does this via accentuation & voice modulation.
& that alone is brilliant

he also uses a lot of feminine & internal rhymes, & you need a truckload of skill to actually be able to keep up & demystify most of his rhyme-schemes

look at this for e.g-

nightmares/dyed hair
white parents/likes earrings/bearing/swearing
house/allows

these aren't perfect rhymes but near-rhymes & are even more impressive & an advanced form of rhyming.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Babym! What are you doing here? These guys here are always under the influence. Hope you are good? We should move house.

Ok.... Behind you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
llaykorn:

Rebel? Another you?

yes..just this & the darkenedrebel account...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Looking for my sweet heart grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

yes..just this & the darkenedrebel account...
That is Eminem and this is Slim Shady grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.