Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267000 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
coogar:

i remember airmark used to blow bubbles up kim's arse back then

Werey, if you meant kardashian, then you were right. Ibime boddy-bagged you and buried you like leeds utd in 2004 against your champion's league braggings. Despite phony monikers raring their ugly heads as usual any time you brawled, bis still handsomely dipped your face in the mud. Battle elymax now or remain uncelebrated.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

I don finally see am. grin

My verdict: Coogar vs Ibime was not a ràpe. Anyone that calls it a ràpe is being biased. Yeah, Ibime won that battle for me but that battle was an avalanche of corrosive punchelines, methaphors, multi-syllabic rhymming etc., from both ninjas. That of Coog and Sid was a one-sided affair. I think Sid underestimated Coog after winning Mik and Coog took him to the cleaners. Comments when that battle hit FP showed Coog won Sid in almost all the crits.

On Ely and Coog, while is Elymax is dópe no doubt, i think Coog will win him should they brawl. Coog has a better pen game than Ely judging from what I've read from their battles.
yea...u just spoke your mind.... a bottle of coog's sperm for u

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
obainojazz:
yea...u just spoke your mind.... a bottle of coog's sperm for u

You don't have be an Idíot to pass your message across. If you think Ely will win, you make your opinion known and move on. Nobody is here to stifle you of your opinion. For me Coog will win Ely, if you think otherwise, you state it instead of quoting me to display your inane syndrome.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

I don finally see am. grin

My verdict: Coogar vs Ibime was not a ràpe. Anyone that calls it a ràpe is being biased. Yeah, Ibime won that battle for me but that battle was an avalanche of corrosive punchelines, methaphors, multi-syllabic rhymming etc., from both ninjas. That of Coog and Sid was a one-sided affair. I think Sid underestimated Coog after winning Mik and Coog took him to the cleaners. Comments when that battle hit FP showed Coog won Sid in almost all the crits.

On Ely and Coog, while is Elymax is dópe no doubt, i think Coog will win him should they brawl. Coog has a better pen game than Ely judging from what I've read from their battles.
give him one sachet of indomie.

Coog is not only a good battler ,he's also a good mind game player. He should be called SAF.

But I had luv to see dark vs coog.
I have dis feeling dat dark is actually planning evil for coog.

I dnt like plenty talk ,Jus WAnt to see elymx vs coog sharply

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

You don't have be an Idíot to pass your message across. If you think Ely will win, you make your opinion known and move on. Nobody is here to stifle you of your opinion. For me Coog will win Ely, if you think otherwise, you state it instead of quoting me to display your inane syndrome.
laughing in taraba grin
sinizia:

laughing in taraba

Too many man acting like a kid jus luv trolling
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Emaprince:
Ojuelegba open mic .... LWKMD!!!
boss na ikorodu open Mic battle grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
give him one sachet of indomie.

Coog is not only a good battler ,he's also a good mind game player. He should be called SAF.

But I had luv to see dark vs coog.
I have dis feeling dat dark is actually planning evil for coog.

I dnt like plenty talk ,Jus WAnt to see elymx vs coog sharply

I feel the same about Dark and Coog. gringrin

Dark have been calling Coog out for months now but Coog wouldn't agree to agree to battle him. I think Coog knows Dark has a wicked written saved somewhere by Dark for him, that's why he's stalling in order to pen something dope to take Dark out if they should battle. It's all mind games. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

Dark have been calling Coog out for months now but Coog wouldn't agree to agree to battle him. I think Coog knows Dark has a wicked written saved somewhere by Dark for him, that's why he's stalling in order to pen something dope to take Dark out if they should battle. It's all mind games. grin
Dark vs coog will b d biggest battle for me here...also. Luv to see emaprince vs kr0ne

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

come on sharap ur bed bugs ridden mouth...coogar will beat elymas with his eyes closed...was just being sarcastic...but I can see you a sadist...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Dark vs coog will b d biggest battle for me here...also. Luv to see emaprince vs kr0ne

Dark and Coog biggest battle? I don't agree. Emaprince/Kr0ne vs Coog will be a bigger battle than that of Dark and Coog.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

Dark and Coog biggest battle? I don't agree. Emaprince/Kr0ne vs Coog will be a bigger battle than that of Dark and Coog.
yeah ur right krone vs coog wil b d biggest,been a while I saw krone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
what in tha fùçk is these fàggöts above me talking about? dark vs coog, coog vs elymax? jeeez them niggas ain even on the same level angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sokrates:
what in tha fùçk is these fàggöts above me talking about? dark vs coog, coog vs elymax? jeeez them niggas ain even on the same level angry

you can't even write correct english ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

Coogar vs me will be inferno on this forum ..
If I have to skip work just to script, I would...it would be the best battle in NL's history !
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ojuelegba 0pen Mic still dey amuse me. . . Lol grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you can't even write correct english ..
OK now go play in traffic and get of my mentions
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

If I have to skip work just to script, I would...it would be the best battle in NL's history !
I can wait to see dat battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
this emcees keep cracking me up grin

if coogar brawl michael I go dash blind man #2m

wtf michael & coogar ain't in the same level
even elymax but elymax will try alot against coogar & still lose judging with their pen game

but michael for where the nigga will badly lose
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

even elymax but elymax will try alot against coogar & still lose judging with their pen game

semi-illiterate.. it's 'these' not 'this'

when grown-up adults are discussing, lunatics like yourself shouldn't even be found within the vicinity. you could have had 2 crappy wins against me but I'm still highly rated above you..

as a matter of fact, who was the best battle rapper of 2014/2015 if not me?

spineless flea ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

I won't mind to skip an appointment, just to witness it live!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

I won't mind to skip an appointment, just to witness it live!!

tell idi∅ts like Teddybiyasi & Sokrates..

even Coogar vs emaprince/kr0ne/Ibime wouldn't generate more traffic than Coogar vs Darkrebel
they don't have what I have, which is - brand

all my enemies on NL from all sections will not sleep the day that battle happens
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

When I said that, one jobless, frustrated, ill-mannered ekuke dog suffering from Downs Syndrome, thought it wise to display his inbred generational idiocy. SMH.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
why won't you be rated above me, when last was I in the battle field to kill khat(s)?

streetwize took ibime down twice & was he ever rated above ibime? so wtf are you typing?

talking about grown-ups, boy yo far from that
so shut it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

tell idi∅ts like Teddybiyasi & Socrates..

even Coogar vs emaprince/kr0ne/Ibime wouldn't generate more traffic than Coogar vs Darkrebel

all my enemies on NL from all sections would not sleep the day that happens

You and Teddy need to go shag yourselves silly, the body chemistry coming from both of you is crazy. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

When I said that, one jobless, frustrated, ill-mannered ekuke dog suffering from Downs Syndrome, thought it wise to display his inbred generational idiocy. SMH.

are you minding that tool?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

You and Teddy need to go shag yourselves silly, the body chemistry coming from both of you is crazy. cheesy
very crazy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:
why won't you be rated above me, when last was I in the battle field to kill khat(s)?

streetwize took ibime down twice & was he ever rated above ibime? so wtf are you typing?

no one in NL or facebook rates you above me..

have you seen the lines in my pad these days? you think it's like the ones of 2014?
you are nowhere near the Darkrebel of now..get that into your thick skull

teddybiyasi:

talking about grown-ups, boy yo far from that
so shut it

tell me to shut up face to face & I won't hesitate to slap your bony face..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
stupid niggas talking bullßhīt, there's no way in hell coogar would accept a battle with aromo. that's like hollow da don vs rich dollarz

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
sinizia:

you want me to catch HIV?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
coogar vs wackrebel ain't happening & screw the traffic that'll be generated from that bout

what is the essence of anticipating a brawl that can easily be predicted?

when did you received your second beaten or when did elymax whooped you ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Iceskidd:
stupid niggas talking bullßhīt, there's no way in hell coogar would accept a battle with aromo. that's like hollow da don vs rich dollarz

& how does that concern you?

instead of you to begin scripting for me, you are here crying like a bug-eyed Banshee, or didn't Mikuz match you up against me for the Lord of the Rings tourney?

your death is imminent
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you want me to catch HIV?

Legend has that Teddy has one dopeass lucious body, and she's well endowed at the right places; even HIV can be risked. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.