Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267146 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
coogar:

. you just scraped the tourney parking the bus.

coogar:

how are you even going to beat me when you have a problem using logic.

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness.
But people don't learn with bitterness. Good morning guys
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Reyginus:
But people don't learn with bitterness. Good morning guys
morning bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibime:

He just flattened Conceited, Math Hoffa, Dizaster & Prep back to back.

Try anyone of those. The Prep battle was especially nasty. It wasn't a 3-0, more like 9-0.
To me, Prep is still a rookie. Maybe he did good against concieted because con wasn't even amazing in that brawl. I haven't watched him vs math hoffa, but do you actually think he won Dizaster? I watched that battle once and Diz looked impressive to me. Chilla's voice can put one to sleep. He may need to go against T-TOP.

Chilla jones the best battle rapper? That's too early to conclude. He need to meet B-magic, clips, hollow etc.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibime:

He just flattened Conceited, Math Hoffa, Dizaster & Prep back to back.

Try anyone of those. The Prep battle was especially nasty. It wasn't a 3-0, more like 9-0.

grin I just saw his brawl with Disaster..He won hands down
Diz had fillers & his stretched rhyme-schemes as usual with no real bars - what the hell was he saying about PINS & PENS or stale lines like 'metal in the hood like doctor doom'...wtf?
That dude is dumb!

Chilla Jones on the other hand was ill & spat grown up shyte..the crowd were just to dull to understand his rhymes, thus, the poor reactions..no wonder emaprince got swayed cos of the audience

So if we scrapped, would he bring Watts in/Watson? Well that's a sure lock homes/Sherlock Holmes

I got the blueprints for the body- I'm Michael Scofield
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

grin I just saw his brawl with Disaster..He won hands down
Diz had fillers & his stretched rhyme-schemes as usual with no real bars - what the hell was he saying about PINS & PENS or stale lines like 'metal in the hood like doctor doom'...wtf?
That dude is dumb!

Chilla Jones on the other hand was ill & spat grown up shyte..the crowd were just to dull to understand his rhymes, thus, the poor reactions..no wonder emaprince got swayed cos of the audience

So if we scrapped, would he bring Watts in/Watson? Well that's a sure lock homes/Sherlock Holmes

I got the blueprints for the body- I'm Michael Scofield

nigga I wasn't swayed. I got all those lines he spat. I just dont that like his presence and voice. They makes his amazing lines look mediocre.

Dizaster isn't that kinda battle rapper that focus more on BARS. But what he lacks in bars, he makes up for with energetic perfomance, good rebuttals, evil personals and good jokes.

This is stage battle and everything counts.

Different strokes for different folks though. My best pen game nigga is still magic.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Emaprince:
nigga I wasn't swayed. I got all those lines he spat. I just dont that like his presence and voice. They makes his amazing lines look mediocre.

Dizaster isn't that kinda battle rapper that focus more on BARS. But what he lacks in bars, he makes up for with energetic perfomance, good rebuttals, evil personals and good jokes.

This is stage battle and everything counts.

Different strokes for different folks though. My best pen game nigga is still magic.

that's the point- he's not meant to be loud & energetic..
his name is Chilla, so It's expected that his cadence & delivery would be laidback

in this particular brawl dizaster was wack.. what's the point of rapping when you have only long-stringed multies with zero punchlines or quotables?

the only criterion he took was delivery- his performance was even shaky as he was stuttering almost throughout his rounds.. & I don't find his cheesy jokes funny at all.. the Benzino line coupled with others were forced,indirect & weak

Chilla had better flow & punchlines to me,so he gets the W
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2015
coogar. when are we having our brawl?
how many lines & what date? cos nobody here is willing to brawl..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lololol.... See painment. grin
naah, don't do this, man. Don't hate, it hasn't come to that.

you're consummate tool!
painment over what? have you ever wondered why any of the vets don't participate in these tourneys? it's to give scallywags like yourself a moment to shine. of what essence would it be if the proven netcees keep jumping on the backs of upstarts? you guys would never grow. you should see how I dissed mikuz when he insisted on participating in the penultimate tourney. the tourney you won is like the under-17 competition. you don't have any credibility yet to have me shook!

You ought to have known by now that i do not rate myself like you do.
I don't run my yap anyhow.
I let battles do all these for me.
And the readers in general do the rating nigga, not you.

you don't rate yourself cos you are not good!
you know it that you are not even in anyone's top 5.
when you know the kinda heat you generate, you would rate yourself.
it's not cockiness, it's self confidence.

when did teddy and mik brawl?
You see? I told you ibime ravaged your memory in that fight.
It's very obvious that you're perplexed.
And i didn't use that basis alone to rate those guys. I used CONSISTENCY.

go back to the history books, you dunderhead.
teddy took mikuz's head off......it was prolly swallowed by the last NL tsunami last year.
you said it yourself that mikuz won a tourney and he still died when he clashed with me.
winning a tourney means squat....the question is, what is the calibre of the people you have beaten?

you didn't answer the question. Who and who are these kings and gods you've slain? List them or . . .

mikuz, ibime and siddoggg were the kings here before i came.
i made sure i relegated each and everyone of them back to the second division.
these are the top dogs of this forum and yet they all lost vital limbs when they drew swords with me.
like i said, if you attempt it.......they would be reading your obituary to your family.

Ibime:
Chilla Jones is the best battle rapper ever . . . facts

i cannot disagree with this assessment.
chilla jones is the master of schemes.......his battle with daylyt is one of the best writtens i have ever seen in my life. he went on a tirade of a complex scheme of drugs brand. the problem is.......a lot of people won't catch his drift right there on stage but when you go home and rewatch, you would see that nucca actually takes his time to pen nuclear bomb bars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Oga coogar get mouth sha grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Reyginus heard boogey "stay"? Nas cover?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Reyginus heard boogey "stay"? Nas cover?
No. I am not usually attracted to Singles. I prefer a complete work.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oga coogar get mouth sha grin

it's the lord's doing.... cheesy grin
all these facebook recruits don't know their mates once they get a taste in the limelight.
imagine elymax that does not even know when to apply punchlines talking about beating me. cheesy
na him fault? i blame internet accessibility. grin

Classsyalabolas:
coogar. when are we having our brawl?
how many lines & what date? cos nobody here is willing to brawl..

emaprince & mikuz aren't dead na.
kill any of them for me and we will have a brawl.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
coogar:

it's the lord's doing.... cheesy grin
all these facebook recruits don't know their mates once they get a taste in the limelight.
imagine elymax that does not even know when to apply punchlines talking about beating me. cheesy
na him fault? i blame internet accessibility. grin

emaprince & mikuz aren't dead na.
kill any of them for me and we will have a brawl.

Okay. ..I just signed up for Lord of the rings tourney.. if I win it then we fight!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Reyginus:
No. I am not usually attracted to Singles. I prefer a complete work.
download his TINAA mixtape na ..has up to 14tracks...drop like 4months ago
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Okay. ..I just signed up for Lord of the rings tourney.. if I win it then we fight!

no problem!
just make sure you don't run out of gas before the final.
you shoulda won the last tourney.....but you concentrated all your effort and the best punches on your first battle.
you need to spread out your punches.....there's no point killing a fly with a sledge hammer. some people aren't worthy of more than 3 solid punches and you can then use fillers and light jabs in the remainder of your script. tactics win competitions, be more tactical!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Oga coogar battle classsyalabola na....he has a very good battle record here na grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
coogar:

no problem!
you shoulda won the last tourney.....but you concentrated all your effort and the best punches on your first battle.
you need to spread out your punches.....there's no point killing a fly with a sledge hammer. some people aren't worthy of more than 3 solid punches and you can then use fillers and light jabs in the remainder of your script. tactics win competitions, be more tactical!
Learning...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2015
coogar:

no problem!

thanks for the heads up...& there would be no couples competition stressing me out this time around
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
download his TINAA mixtape na ..has up to 14tracks...drop like 4months ago
Wow! TINAA is out and I don't know. As in, This Is Not An Acronym.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
coogar:

you're consummate tool!
painment over what? have you ever wondered why any of the vets don't participate in these tourneys? it's to give scallywags like yourself a moment to shine. of what essence would it be if the proven netcees keep jumping on the backs of upstarts? you guys would never grow. you should see how I dissed mikuz when he insisted on participating in the penultimate tourney. the tourney you won is like the under-17 competition. you don't have any credibility yet to have me shook!
you know, there are somethings one outgrows. E.g immaturity, rants, wailing like a p+ssy nd so on.
Apparently, you haven't outgrown any of these. I can see stupidity radiating from your every comment.
Who told you you're a vet?
You said vets don't take part in tourneys; this just goes a long way in explaining how much of a sap you are.
So why did mik participate in the kings tourney? Why did ibime participate in the one before that?
Why did kr0ne take part in the lord of the rings?
Any good Lyricist would take part in tourneys in other to accumulate titles.
Tourneys are the real test of strength.
You can't take part in tourneys because you script one verse per year.

you don't rate yourself cos you are not good!
you know it that you are not even in anyone's top 5.
when you know the kinda heat you generate, you would rate yourself.
it's not cockiness, it's self confidence.
Stop babbling, this man. If i lacked self confidence, i would have been daunted by your usual nonsense talks. Bis is rated highly in n outta nl, yet he doesnt yap his mouth anyhow. That's a behaviour to emulate.

In any sport, people are rated based on their current form. I will make anybody's top 5 list currently.

But anybody that puts you in a top 15 list is confused. No one would.
Check the lists which some niggas been popping lately. Nigga your name ain't make any of 'em.

We know ourselves in here. What you do is go outside this section to start professing to them that you're the textcee GOAT of nl.

go back to the history books, you dunderhead.
teddy took mikuz's head off......it was prolly swallowed by the last NL tsunami last year.
you said it yourself that mikuz won a tourney and he still died when he clashed with me.
winning a tourney means squat....the question is, what is the calibre of the people you have beaten?
it seems that e-tsunami washed off your memory. Teddybiyasi and mik never brawlled.
Stop decieving yourself.
Your memory keeps obliterating by the minute. This is what too much rants cause.

Mik was not smart. He had just had a battle when you called him out. He was worn out already while you had just finished scripting your only verse for that year.
He called for a rematch, you ducked and ducked. You are not
a vet.

mikuz, ibime and siddoggg were the kings here before i came.
i made sure i relegated each and everyone of them back to the second division.
these are the top dogs of this forum and yet they all lost vital limbs when they drew swords with me.
like i said, if you attempt it.......they would be reading your obituary to your family.
like i said before; your memory keeps obliterating by the minute.
Didnt ibime rusticate your soul from the school of life?
You hardly tied a crit in that brawl.
The siddog you brawled had retired long before you called him out.
He never took that brawl serious.
And yet it took you a whole year to write. You are not a vet.

Post ur best verse here now, and watch how you'll get scoffed at.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yo, rest in peace to PH! Cause what his fam going thru, has to be hell
So I donated online and a portion of my check, from this battle as well
It got me thinking... What happened with you and Math could of been another battle rap tragedy felt
But what happened to fair fights? You don't scrap for yourself ? He couldn't handle Hoffa solo
Made Krack Cityhelp and then they protected the pussy like a chastity belt
But lets talk about this Cassidy L.. What even made you deserving?
Y'all smell that?? It's humble pie, I hope you ready for this serving
Y'all seen Me versus Day.. Bar for bar who diss serving?
I'm Magic in LA. Y'all thinking that Diz Earvin? The nerve..
8 days prep, who doubt me in the clutch?
I put in work nigga, that's something about me you can trust
You work with Filmon where the owner and host, steal your shine
It's like you ain't allowed to get a buzz, think about it...
That's what happens when you working with a Alki and a Lush
Now look how he's getting crushed. All cause you like to play villain. How you lose the title, then act entitled? Like spoiled ingrate children. I wouldn't been surprised if you asked Organik for 8 million. I would of cut that dick head off cause Cass straight killed him
I got a brilliant idea Diz, you should stalk Drizzy less he's busy
Stop calling him at night when you get depressed and calm down, the way you rapping a tizzy
It make me really stressed, I fell he flow too fast is it dizziness or is Dizzy Ness I don't know?
But keeping testing Surf and Calicoe, till that heat wave and they fall blaze you
You'd die from a tsunami, that landslide would be more fatal, fam in trouble
Because before losing to Verb, Cor played you!
I understand a lose to Tez but you should of Torn Ado
Ya, they know, that was predictable still
My mind deadly though, my lines very cold and they rewind heavy bro
You better spit every multi and combine every flow
Don't put the 1 next to a 0 like binary code
They said my NOME3 battle, VS DNA made the Earth depressed
Fun Fact: You have less views on your NOME3 battle versus Rex
I could burst the tech make you a Headline when I surf the net
Nike, I should just do it but you ain't worth the check
I deserve respect cause I'm nice the flow ill
They said I might lose cause he's a bi-polar psycho the type with no chill
But have y'all ever seen me battle? Who else writes with Jones skill?
Check the links brotha, I got the blueprint for the body, I'm Michael Scofield!
You so real, but NYB got you shook homie, your spots blown
The Math threats kept your door locked with 4 clocked chrome
To the East coast, you pussy, that's how this poor twats known
It's Elementary, so Bleep, who this pussy done went and war or see god he try getting me
Lyrically I could of let him prosper but tonight I'm extra proper
Let's get the bag poppin like Redenbacher
My Warriors, on point with them tre's like Stephen shot ya
It'll be 50, cent/sent if I'm gone off of that Effen Vodka, partna
And honestly I can't name a bar he spit in every battle
Trying to freestyle sounding like Charlie Clips
Sorry Diz ain't not squashing what you sparked
Eric took everything that you said about Boston to the heart
So you like a Ted I can't stand talking to a Mark
You might'a battled dude's who sound like me
But you ain't never stood in front of two rounds like these. Boston!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

guy, have you no pride?
So you plan on winning a tourney just to brawl a pleb who's won just 2 out of the three battles he's had.
Comments like this are what makes him sit there to talk rubbish at guys who write bars for real, and not come out to brawl.

I watched the way he was spewing thrash at jigsaw and some other guys just cos they accepted the open call out he himself made.
Then he used me as an excuse to excape. (cos he thought i wasn't around).
But unfortunately for him, liricyst quoted and i saw all that he had been rambling on about.

You dissapoint me if you put yourself below him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
I gbadun Chilla Jones pass Dizz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Learning...
stop being a bug following someone who has no reputation up and down.
They say "the best way to teach/lead is by example"

it's just so funny; someone who has never percieved a tourney is giving tips on how to win one grin

dan brown, if you wish to learn, follow the steps of guys who have done it before.
There are archives of previous tourneys in this section you could browse through.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
llaykorn:
Why is everyone running from me? cheesy

Sinizia, wanna spar? 10 bars...

Tashaamania, we've got unfinished business, remember?

Kinglahkay, if sinizia and Tash decline my call-out, then we go on with it.
lets go 10 bars sarturday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
only hollow in his beast mode can handle chilla right now. but danny myers can do some damage
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
obesemf:

Or let Mikuz pit us against each other in ten Lord of the rings first round?

Lord of the rings for where?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

guy, have you no pride?
So you plan on winning a tourney just to brawl a pleb who's won just 2 out of the three battles he's had.
Comments like this are what makes him sit there to talk rubbish at guys who write bars for real, and not come out to brawl.

I watched the way he was spewing thrash at jigsaw and some other guys just cos they accepted the open call out he himself made.
Then he used me as an excuse to excape. (cos he thought i wasn't around).
But unfortunately for him, liricyst quoted and i saw all that he had been rambling on about.

You dissapoint me if you put yourself below him.

think & say whatever you want
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sokrates:
only hollow in his beast mode can handle chilla right now. but danny myers can do some damage

come get whooped, son
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sokrates:

if Magic don't kill him, Clips would

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.