Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,459 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268350 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
o boy.. elymax is killing the momentum

who has his number? maybe he doesn't know of the brawl yet cos he hasn't been around since friday when it was announced... or maybe he is just scared grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

of course, you do.
this is a conspiracy to avoid changing your username. cheesy
I have found a suitable username for you.....so there's no escaping.

you're losing anyway. . . by the time elymax is done decapitating you, i will cremate you.

i'm oblivious of the man's whereabouts, i don't have his phone number and we're only friends on fb

cc:

Darkenedrebel

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:
o boy.. elymax is killing the momentum

who has his number? maybe he doesn't know of the brawl yet cos he hasn't been around since friday when it was announced... or maybe he is just scared grin

ask Kr0ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you're losing anyway. . . by the time elymax is done decapitating you, i will cremate you.

i'm oblivious of the man's whereabouts, i don't have his phone number and we're only friends on fb

cc:

Darkenedrebel

okay... i don't think liricyst is gonna be available, so why don't we kick 10 bars tomorrow?
you in?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
ill freestyle by disaster,dna & Apollo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyO5R2deQ6E
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

you are a consummate lunatic.
guys? are you suffering from the pink eye?
so you didn't see me post here by 6pm last evening battle-ready?

ban them for 4 months?
airmark should ban you for your stupidity forever.
anuofia!
... efijacdator u are mad and stupid for insulting me.. and u think i'd be afraid of u?..is like u dnt know me.. the next time u insult me again.. i'd blow ur cover and expose ur ass to the public ..trust me.. u know what i can do @ efijacdator
....this is ur last warning coogar... u can delete me out of ur list.. but one day, mr coogar i'd definately blow our ur cover and have u covered in shame...
mark my word.. coogar aka efijacdator.. have a nice day!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ThunderStorm stole/bite ibime style? ha!
Dude I came with my own style stuck with it even till now. that's quite different from the rest.

Good thing even Ibime, Ema disagree with your theory. and I know everyone will

"For when I spit, you know's my own/
cos my lines carry messages like a mobile phone!/"

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

can't you read?
:what right do you think you even have here..
If i see you voting in that battle, I'll make sure airmark bans you & your family members permanently from this site

you sap-skulled zebu
smh! i told u before that ur mouth smells and u havent brush 4 a month now ..so i dnt wanna perceived that smelling odour that comes 4rm ur mouth..so shut up and dnt tag me again.. olodo.

8 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Emaprince:
Hmm! Boys dey vex o!!

BTW, Thunderstorm has a unique style of writing. His punchlines aren't always jaw-shattering. He specializes on dropping witty bars - type that few great minds can decipher. He adds humour too.

You'r so far from the truth . . . Your lies couldn't cover the distance ~ thunderstorm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ThunderStorm(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
richommie:

THUNDERSTORM!!!
Can I help you sir?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

of course, you do. this is a conspiracy to avoid changing your username. cheesy I have found a suitable username for you.....so there's no escaping.

3pm go soon nack. cool

don't mind the lunatics. every time i wanna battle.....i have been made to wait at least 12 hrs. when i don't take them serious, they come out and say i am too lazy and i don't put in the work.
COOGAR!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

maybe he doesn't know of the brawl yet cos he hasn't been around since friday when it was announced

Was he informed of the brawl, and did he accept to brawl at that time?

If not, then you are giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

He could be blissfully unaware that you have set up a brawl as he has not been on NL since early Friday afternoon, and you announced the brawl Friday evening (without confirming his availability at the time you stated).

This remind me of when Mikuz set-up a thread for me and Coogar without my consent to battle him, which Coogar used to make noise for 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ibime:

He could be blissfully unaware that you have set up a brawl as he has not been on NL since early Friday afternoon, and you announced the brawl Friday evening (without confirming his availability at the time you stated).

This remind me of when Mikuz set-up a thread for me and Coogar without my consent to battle him, which Coogar used to make noise for 6 months.

WORD!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
captainflash:
... efijacdator u are mad and stupid for insulting me.. and u think i'd be afraid of u?..is like u dnt know me.. the next time u insult me again.. i'd blow ur cover and expose ur ass to the public ..trust me.. u know what i can do @ efijacdator
....this is ur last warning coogar... u can delete me out of ur list.. but one day, mr coogar i'd definately blow our ur cover and have u covered in shame...

it shall not be well with you and your entire clan.
are you crazy? where did i know you from? how can a complete lunatic like you even be
on any of my friend's list? you? captainflash? on my list.

if you don't blow my cover, may the most aggressive thunderclap in the world
combust your entire household and burn every inhabitant into ashes. what the
heck is efijacdator. if your father's stepson has been masquerading himself as
coogar on your phone list, you better watch it before he scams what is left as your
family wealth. don't you ever in your life lie against me - you this indolent plonker!

anuofia!!!!

Ibime:

don't be silly....
you saw the thread mikuz made and you ducked the challenge. apples and oranges.
elyfart boasted as at friday that my verse is ready......so he has actually written a verse
for me. why is he missing? abi no electricity to charge his computer since friday?

was it not elyfart that wrote this on friday?

ELYMAXiimus:

if he agrees to deactivate his account when he gets whooped.

His verse is ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ibime:

elymax claimed his verse for coogar was ready on thursday or so, & he also made it clear that he was ready to battle coogar any day any time.
so yes, he has agreed to battle coogar.

the only thing I'm not sure of is whether he is aware that the thread has been created, or if he is just buying time to script cos he could easily have been visiting nl since friday as a guest..

whichever it is, I'm sure he would be ready before thursday since he said his verse for coogar is ready, plus he doesn't usually need much time to script
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
captainflash:
smh! i told u before that ur mouth smells and u havent brush 4 a month now ..so i dnt wanna perceived that smelling odour that comes 4rm ur mouth..so shut up and dnt tag me again.. olodo.

ebola, HIV, HPV, syphilis, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia

may all of the aforementioned continue to ravage your family tree until the second coming of Christ..

Idiotic pillock

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Efijacdator grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

may all of the aforementioned continue to ravage your family tree until the second coming of Christ..

Idiotic pillock

he doesn't have a family.
he was belched out of the cünt of a bushbaby. cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

ask Kr0ne

I just did. he doesn't have his number..

coogar:

he doesn't have a family.
he was belched out of the cünt of a bushbaby. cheesy grin

i don't even know the village that dude came from.
he still thinks nl is like those chatrooms in 2go that houses riff-raffs who happen to own akube nokia C-4s grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Make una no play with us oooo, we ain't kidding
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
BOdyODOUR:

Idiotic pillock

,darkenrebel 4rm generation to generations u'd continue to deactivate ur useless accounts...and i hope u have done ur self good by brushing that smelling mouth of your's that sink like that of a public latrine...shameless boy!..
nhmnn....u smell like a pig.. get away.. smelling boy..
#spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
So Goshikid and CaptainFlash are two different people? I was confused all this time.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Iceskidd:
So Goshikid and CaptainFlash are two different people? I was confused all this time.
u were confused because that 007wack of a guy poisioned ur mind...but at last u got ur mind free 4rm it..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Idiotic pillock
LOOOOL,all this gift for only one person?.cheesy give am for chrismas na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Idiotic pillock
LOOOOL,all this gift for only one person?.cheesy give am for chrismas na.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Iceskidd:
captainfäg is goshiprìck..

the goshipig stopped posting ever since he was accused of biting, now he has switched back to his second moniker so he continues to expose his idiocy... and just so you know, bars is kingkursor1.

i'm the sherlock holmes of NL, i keep exposing these sons of bìtches cheesy cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
007Bruce:

the goshipig stopped posting ever since he was accused of biting, now he has switched back to his second moniker so he continues to expose his idiocy... and just so you know, bars is kingkursor1.

i'm the sherlock holmes of NL, i keep exposing these sons of bìtches cheesy cool
sons of bitches like yourself, 4rm ckusy to peterrpaker, 4rm peterrpaker to shadyslim,4rm shadyslim to 007folish, and 4rm 007folish to the real brooce of folishness...
nonsence!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
captainflash:
sons of bitches like yourself, 4rm ckusy to peterrpaker, 4rm peterrpaker to shadyslim,4rm shadyslim to 007folish, and 4rm 007folish to the real brooce of folishness...
nonsence!
Hmmm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
darkenedrebel:

okay... i don't think liricyst is gonna be available, so why don't we kick 10 bars tomorrow?
you in?

not now, bro. Maybe next week
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
007Bruce:

Flash is not Goshikid. Maybe they're pals; 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
captainflash:
Coogar Efijacdator? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.