Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271561 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
coogar:

same verses destroyed mikuz - NL's anointed prince.
they weren't top notch? if they weren't....why is your slavemaster cowering behind a rock?

definitely, with the sudden re-emergence of elymax, around this time tomorrow, your head should be dangling from the rope
wack goblin

your mom is a floozie, abeg.
she's as lecherous as jezebel herself. every phallus bearer has engaged your mom.
she would use her toto to bargain for foodstuff in the market. how do you think she's
been able to feed you after your pops got shot by the community vigilante group? you
don't want me to expose you here, you better keep shut. up until 2014 march, you were
a village sponsored student.....you still got kicked out from that school cos your brain cells
couldn't cope with math and sciences.

since you've been cursed by everybody in your village for turning out to be a wasted chump even after all the investments your mother bestowed on you. . . she danced naked in village squares with you strapped to her back. she even disguised llike almajiri girls to beg money, yet her son turns out a scumbag, university reject, an agbero who somehow got smuggled abroad. all your life, you've never earned a shilling by working. . . you sleep on dirtbags and a nearly blind android phone is your most prized asset.
we're not even talking about your father sef. the man who cursed him is dead and the curse is irredeemable. your kids will never feel a darn thing about affluence and they will end up as garbage men, drunkards and will sleep under dirtbag made homes like their father and grandfathers

jigsawkilla......your own don finish.

i am ready for you grin grin

i go come back, make i go watch football.

idiot. . . your going to use a desktop charger to charge your phone? epileptic son of a garbageman

5 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
firstEVA:
. Nice one cheesy

wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dadehmola: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

since you've been cursed by everybody in your village for turning out to be a wasted chump even after all the investments your mother bestowed on you. . . she danced naked in village squares with you strapped to her back.

Bwahahhahahhhaa

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Mehn, You don kolo finish!!!

E be like say crazy people full this thread sha..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hy palz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2015
llaykorn:

SAW! OMG! shocked grin

I love this.. cool

We need to talk by the way. It's quite urgent.

I can't access my mail
Let's shift the brawl till Friday after coogar & Elymaxiimus brawl
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2015
iam efijacdator:

manika pls shift the brawl btw me and ibime pls.. its me sauron speaking aka coogar
the truth shall surely molest ur eyes efijacdator! aka sauron, aka jarca, aka coogar, aka zauma
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2015
captainflash:
the truth shall surely molest ur eyes efijacdator! aka sauron, aka jarca, aka coogar, aka zauma

Crazy... grin lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

I'm really occupied now. Maybe later. Gottoboy, I really appreciate that call. Was really surprised. grin

Appreciate cool your voice tho grin grin tongue tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2015
llaykorn:

Crazy... grin lipsrsealed
what is crazy? my speech or ur name?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by desmondDessi(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
gottoboy:

Green light grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2015
coogar & elymaxiimus

deadline is today by 2pm .

airmark/mikuz... take note as we would need the thread unlocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
desmondDessi:
Green light grin
Any p
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
gottoboy:

appreciate his voice? na girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by desmondDessi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
gottoboy:

Any p
Nop
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

definitely, with the sudden re-emergence of elymax, around this time tomorrow, your head should be dangling from the rope
wack goblin

sudden re-emergence?
elyfart never even emerged.....let alone re-emergence.

since you've been cursed by everybody in your village for turning out to be a wasted chump even after all the investments your mother bestowed on you. . . she danced naked in village squares with you strapped to her back. she even disguised llike almajiri girls to beg money, yet her son turns out a scumbag, university reject, an agbero who somehow got smuggled abroad. all your life, you've never earned a shilling by working. . . you sleep on dirtbags and a nearly blind android phone is your most prized asset.
we're not even talking about your father sef. the man who cursed him is dead and the curse is irredeemable. your kids will never feel a darn thing about affluence and they will end up as garbage men, drunkards and will sleep under dirtbag made homes like their father and grandfathers

i couldn't have been cursed with this level of opulence around me.
the coog is over-blessed.....sometimes i ask my creator to reduce the sheer blessings
so that catalysts to poverty cycle like you can appreciate the essence of living.
now that i have removed that out of the way....let's discuss your family history....

your mothers örifice is so wide it could pass as an american freeway. talking about research, the last time geophysicists ventured into her, they found seamen, dolphins, 3 oil rigs, dana airline passengers, half of a game reserve and the 2nd half of all the premier league games since 1993.
you should also be advised to stop smoking the cremated ashes of your father's pënis. come on, you ascaris worm, put up a better challenge

idiot. . . your going to use a desktop charger to charge your phone? epileptic son of a garbageman

you think everyone is poverty-stricken like you?
desktop charger to power a phone? your ancestors did a bad job for letting this excruciating poverty surround you.
when their mates were making the hay in the sun, they were busy drinking ogogoro and impregnating all the women
they could lay their hands on. you descended from such unholy unions.

your mother is a known fluffer/knobwasher - she doesn't own a camel toe like every other female, she possesses an elephant toe. her püssy is so puffed it stands one mile away from her hip. what a degenerate of a cursed pedigreeIII the amount of stupidity platelets flowing through your veins in wattage would solve the electricity problems in all the 3rd world nations!

5 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:
coogar & elymaxiimus

deadline is today by 2pm .

airmark/mikuz... take note as we would need the thread unlocked

it's 2pm and elyfart is still missing.....
definitely, his ghost-writers haven't been able to come up with a half-decent
verse. the tool had enough time to type nonsense last night, but he couldn't
drop his verse or leave it with a mod that would post it at the appointed time.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
coogar:

sudden re-emergence?
elyfart never even emerged.....let alone re-emergence.

i couldn't have been cursed with this level of opulence around me.
the coog is over-blessed.....sometimes i ask my creator to reduce the sheer blessings
so that catalysts to poverty cycle like you can appreciate the essence of living.
now that i have removed that out of the way....let's discuss your family history....

your mothers örifice is so wide it could pass as an american freeway. talking about research, the last time geophysicists ventured into her, they found seamen, dolphins, 3 oil rigs, dana airline passengers, half of a game reserve and the 2nd half of all the premier league games since 1993.
you should also be advised to stop smoking the cremated ashes of your father's pënis. come on, you ascaris worm, put up a better challenge

you think everyone is poverty-stricken like you?
desktop charger to power a phone? your ancestors did a bad job for letting this excruciating poverty surround you.
when their mates were making the hay in the sun, they were busy drinking ogogoro and impregnating all the women
they could lay their hands on. you descended from such unholy unions.

your mother is a known fluffer/knobwasher - she doesn't own a camel toe like every other female, she possesses an elephant toe. her püssy is so puffed it stands one mile away from her hip. what a degenerate of a cursed pedigreeIII the amount of stupidity platelets flowing through your veins in wattage would solve the electricity problems in all the 3rd world nations!

olodo! grow up. i swear, i done forget say you even exist or say we had a lot of trash talk yesterday. but being the agbaya that you are, you brought it up again. you're deluded jare

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

olodo! grow up. i swear, i done forget say you even exist or say we had a lot of trash talk yesterday. but being the agbaya that you are, you brought it up again. you're deluded jare

thunder fire your epileptic papa.
you don't get to decide when it stops....only coogar has such rights!
trash talk? you call the story of your life trash talk? poverty is a biiiiitch! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
desmondDessi:

Nop
What's up with the green light thingy?

JigsawKillah:

appreciate his voice? na girl?
Wayray grin Appreciate na first line; the voice part na second line, na NL formatting join the words together
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
someone is pained grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
coogar:

it's 2pm and elyfart is still missing.....
definitely, his ghost-writers haven't been able to come up with a half-decent
verse. the tool had enough time to type nonsense last night, but he couldn't
drop his verse or leave it with a mod that would post it at the appointed time.

i don't know what's wrong with that dude...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

not now, bro. Maybe next week

next week monday...don't be scared
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

next week monday...don't be scared

i'm scared for you. two losses within the space of 2 weeks is really bad uno

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
coogar:

thunder fire your epileptic papa.
you don't get to decide when it stops....only coogar has such rights!
trash talk? you call the story of your life trash talk? poverty is a biiiiitch! cheesy

you fatherless son of a village pröstitûte! story of your life. . . at least the story went for nearly a page, your AIDS infected mother gave birth to a 35k NL posts owner! Idiotic son of a castrated pig. you'll die a shameful death. stop mentioning me. go and ressurrect your mummified mother and the worm infested bones of your father and vent your frustrations on them. Oponu like you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

i'm scared for you.
two losses within the space of 2 weeks is really bad uno

let's battle tomorrow if you are not scared. unless you're the type that needs days to come up with lines..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
gottoboy:

Wayray grin Appreciate na first line; the voice part na second line, na NL formatting join the words together

i dey suspect you o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

let's battle tomorrow if you are not scared. unless you're the type that needs days to come up with lines..

the dailys wey i dey do with the dj, na u dey help me script am? don't be such in a hurry to get molested. i go get your time soon.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

the dailys wey i dey do with the dj, na u dey help me script am? don't be such in a hurry to get molested. i go get your time soon.

story for the gods.. I also dropped 3 freestyles in less than 4 days..both audio & text. So it's no excuse

just admit that you can't freestyle & you need days to come up with lines.
I can come up with 20 bars in 1 hour & still be ready today. holla whenever you are finally ready...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:

story for the gods.. I also dropped 3 freestyles in less than 4 days..both audio & text. So it's no excuse

just admit that you can't freestyle & you need days to come up with lines.
I can come up with 20 bars in 1 hour & still be ready today. holla when you are ready...

i can't freestyle and i need days to write bars. . . i done admit na. peace
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
I drag money through the mud, you filthy rich

you're so short, you could tie your shoe lace while you're standing

this bigg K is really ill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you fatherless son of a village pröstitûte! story of your life. . . at least the story went for nearly a page, your AIDS infected mother gave birth to a 35k NL posts owner!

35k NL posts simply mean i can afford quality internet while you cannot.
you would need to use the boobs of that witch you call a mom for rituals before you would be able
to afford such. your pigskin piece of shyte.....were you not told you were deflowered by your
step father? were you not told you were raised from a levirate marriage? at what stage in your
miserable life did you think you aren't abnormal?

Idiotic son of a castrated pig. you'll die a shameful death. stop mentioning me. go and ressurrect your mummified mother and the worm infested bones of your father and vent your frustrations on them. Oponu like you

death would eviscerate your entire family tree before it touches me.
you're in a country where the life expectancy is about 47. you are already in your late 30s...
your death is imminent. either way.....it's either you die from a stray bullet of a drunk MOPOL
or your father's terminal illness that got passed to you genetically would do the job/

hell.....how did you survive infancy with the amount of idiocy you were born with?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.