Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268210 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Iceskidd: Testerfuze. I taught u were in the tourney? And you're stil havin normal battles?
bro,tz just a warm-up battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
UlqU3: Mikuz msg me on Fbk.

Done!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
captainflash: bro,tz just a warm-up battle
yo. I knw bout dat. But i'm just sayin he might get tired
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Iceskidd: Testerfuze. I taught u were in the tourney? And you're stil havin normal battles?
Yeah dude I dnt even knw wat 2 do,am almost through wit limerick's verse and maybe I can battle dis captain later within a flash!...I just dnt wanna dissapoint him buh the tourney's the number one priority.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
captainflash: mikus plss create a thread for flash vs fuze, we'gona dr0p 2nyt...
Mikuz has said no battle will hold until after the tourney..so you'll hav 2 wait
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
that was a dopë verse from ulqu3 but he's a mumu for leaving all those horrible brackets in his verse. some of his spellings are wrong too - he should clean it up & re-edit the autocorrect nonsense of NL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice verse from U3
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2014
KingDime Ibime's No1 Cock Sucker, I Can See Ya In Action On Ibime Vs U3 Brawl Thread. Keep Up The Ball Licking. Infact, You Should Be Recommended 4 That! Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Testerfuze:
Mikuz has said no battle will hold until after the tourney..so you'll hav 2 wait
ok,after the torney then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2014
ulqu3 is a d0pe forker with pure wit! this is not a battle where kids are allowed to judge cos most of his lines wud pass over their heads eko mainland bridge. that bar 'we've been at war........he's hector's descendant and am achilles' son' is pure intelligence! achilles killed hector in the trojan war, so he's literally sayin he belong to the winnin side. it's a shame tho he may not win in the end. dimes got his eyes covered in cum so he can't see these like ghana money
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2014
fuckyouhard: ulqu3 is a d0pe forker with pure wit! this is not a battle where kids are allowed to judge cos most of his lines wud pass over their heads eko mainland bridge. that bar 'we've been at war........he's hector's descendant and am achilles' son' is pure intelligence! achilles killed hector in the trojan war, so he's literally sayin he belong to the winnin side. it's a shame tho he may not win in the end. dimes got his eyes covered in cum so he can't see these like ghana money
we already know u're gonna vote for him. So stop blabbing. Afterall when coog got bodybagged u vote for him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Iceskidd: we already know u're gonna vote for him. So stop blabbing. Afterall when coog got bodybagged u vote for him.
ur a fool if u think u think coogar lost that battle. he battled for points, not for entertainment, comin with only 11 against 16 and still won opener, rhymes, metaphor.....tied personals, closer and flow..........lost punchlines and wordplay. u do the math
am not even goin to vote in the brawl yet, wanna see what ur so-called dopeheads wud say. right now they're hidin..........only two people with little knowledge of hip hop have voted
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Iceskidd: we already know u're gonna vote for him. So stop blabbing. Afterall when coog got bodybagged u vote for him.
Can You Stand Coog? I Mean If He Calls You Out Now Will You Accept?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Can You Stand Coog? I Mean If He Calls You Out Now Will You Accept?
why coog? ask if teddy calls him out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2014
fuckyouhard: why coog? ask if teddy calls him out
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
The Way You Guys Been Treating Ma One And Only CaptainFlash Is Totally Uncool Ooh! Nigga'd Been Begging 4 A Brawl Since He Finally Found His Way Here. Abeg Make Una Open Thread 4 The Poor Guy Na. Mikuz Guykhena Laguna. Biko Make Una Attend To Captainflash jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: The Way You Guys Been Treating Ma One And Only CaptainFlash Is Totally Uncool Ooh! Nigga'd Been Begging 4 A Brawl Since He Finally Found His Way Here. Abeg Make Una Open Thread 4 The Poor Guy Na. Mikuz Guykhena Laguna. Biko Make Una Attend To Captainflash jor!

grin you dey whine the guy abi........

Btw there's the "Lord Of The Rings Tourney" going on
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: The Way You Guys Been Treating Ma One And Only CaptainFlash Is Totally Uncool Ooh! Nigga'd Been Begging 4 A Brawl Since He Finally Found His Way Here. Abeg Make Una Open Thread 4 The Poor Guy Na. Mikuz Guykhena Laguna. Biko Make Una Attend To Captainflash jor!
henhen. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2014
young. ..i can wait nah, no the whine me abeg..smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Who wonna battle with me...I need it now...someone should gimme that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2014
captainflash: henhen. . .
Why Didn't You Reg 4 The Tourny?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
sosiqdude: Who wonna battle with me...I need it now...someone should gimme that
Captainflash, oya over to you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2014
sosiqdude: Who wonna battle with me...I need it now...someone should gimme that
Captainflash, oya over to you..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
I dont get this .. The winner will be decided after 3 votes..
As in only 3 votes will count.. or one has to egde the other with 3 votes?

Confusing..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Simple instructions. Nigerian eh.

OUR PROBLEMS NO BE HERE O

SMH
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2014
but any Dog that survived around a Calabar man this long. . . should be more than grateful!!! LMAO!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Captainflash, oya over to you..

Captain.. Let him show his self..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Ksslib: I dont get this .. The winner will be decided after 3 votes..
As in only 3 votes will count.. or one has to egde the other with 3 votes?

Confusing..

na wa o

Bros only the first 3 votes are valid,,
Mikuz stated this in the sign up thread na,,re-read again...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2014
mikuz: Simple instructions. Nigerian eh.

OUR PROBLEMS NO BE HERE O

SMH

Mik...when next will this kind of tourny occur again...I really need to join..or can you still help me join in
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2014
I never done a battle before...and now I won start..whether I lose or win no probs... But wonna battle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2014
fuckyouhard: why coog? ask if teddy calls him out
i dont just know...

I DONT LIKE YOU
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: i dont just know...

I DONT LIKE YOU
unfortunately, i like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.