Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,758 members, 7,862,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271649 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
f*cking c0cksuckers.... Open call out
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nice one U3. . . . . that's ma dude. . .we easy with this thing called rap.

@ Emaprince

E be like say this Lord of Rings tournament put all non-tournament battles on hold according to Mikuz, so we have to hold our battle after it finishes.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
what do I wanna script gon self chaiiii grin

oboy let me freeze jare

fyh ehnnn a date titled death
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: yes I am. Are you as stupid as your sense seem to let out? Being online doesn't give you the audacity to unleash the emptiness of your brain. You don't want to go down that route with me, son. Like for real.

And youngdanaval: get your tail out of your thighs and mention me. I know it's puny, but at least it is there. Mention me, don't be a coward. Forget rap, mention me. You'll know that my mumucious level is out of this world and beyond your highest intelligence.

Multiply my craze, and you'd get what's coming to you. My oloshi status will buy and bury you, and still build a pig pen over you. Idiotic fellow... don't rub me wrong dear. I mean it.

hahhahahahah i can see your pouring your heart out ......stupid b.itch...if use the time you used in writing this in composing something meaningful in your brawl against teddybiyasi she wouldnt have beaten you so badly...here you are nagging like a mother-in-law asking her son's wife to provide her a male child.....

just upload yur picture lemme see your face bbitch...if your pretty..imma apologise... grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iceskidd: iamaromolaeran ... Guy go create new moniker. This one too long. Lol

okay....wait till 3013
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
teddybiyasi: what do I wanna script gon self chaiiii grin

oboy let me freeze jare

fyh ehnnn a date titled death
the prick aint here yet, why you shining ya teeth?

You're getting f*ckedhard! Come the 5th cheesywink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

hahhahahahah i can see your pouring your heart out ......stupid b.itch...if use the time you used in writing this in composing something meaningful in your brawl against teddybiyasi she wouldnt have beaten you so badly...here you are nagging like a mother-in-law asking her son's wife to provide her a male child.....

just upload yur picture lemme see your face bbitch...if your pretty..imma apologise... grin grin
aromolaran abi. Okay. Is your repetition of bitch bitch supposed to mean something?

Okay, considering you are still a child being weaned, i'll ignore you. So they don't say i'm the crazy lady. You have a free pass. I refuse to exchange words with you. Your tantrum is hereby ignored.

Your testicles are not even descended yet, how can you even know what a 'man' gives a 'lady'? Naaa. And your dikk is still growing so when it grows to the length of your palm at full erection, you can come back. For now, bugger off, dear!
wink

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu:

Just mention...'yeyenatu' that's all there is. no need to hide. wink come on, don't be shy.

YeaYeaNot
Yeyenatu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: E dey where I put am ooo. Hectic day, man!
How's u? Where is wrongturn? Anyone seen him? And that ckushy of a dude! He can like to run?

YeaYeaNot

Kpele.
I'm fine..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: aromolaran abi. Okay. Is your repetition of bitch bitch supposed to mean something?

Okay, considering you are still a child being weaned, i'll ignore you. So they don't say i'm the crazy lady. You have a free pass. I refuse to exchange words with you. Your tantrum is hereby ignored.

Your testicles are not even descended yet, how can you even know what a 'man' gives a 'lady'? Naaa. And your dikk is still growing so when it grows to the length of your palm at full erection, you can come back. For now, bugger off, dear!
wink

YeaYeaNot

dont worry it is..i did ddick enlargement grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: yes I am. Are you as stupid as your sense seem to let out? Being online doesn't give you the audacity to unleash the emptiness of your brain. You don't want to go down that route with me, son. Like for real.

And youngdanaval: get your tail out of your thighs and mention me. I know it's puny, but at least it is there. Mention me, don't be a coward. Forget rap, mention me. You'll know that my mumucious level is out of this world and beyond your highest intelligence.

Multiply my craze, and you'd get what's coming to you. My oloshi status will buy and bury you, and still build a pig pen over you. Idiotic fellow... don't rub me wrong dear. I mean it.

Babe, Why You Crying Na? Oya Sowei You Hear?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Yeyenatu
wetin do am?

Ksslib:
Kpele.
I'm fine..
Okie dokie! wink

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guykhena:

hmm,it seems it worked....
i shall get there..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: wetin do am?

Okie dokie! wink

YeaYeaNot

please i want you to do one thing for me please...i beg you ..am serious ..its very important...mention me and imma say... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its like Nl has a bug or something?

I cant see my metions again except i search my self .. Na only me?

Started some hours ago..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

please i want you to do one thing for me please...i beg you ..am serious ..its very important...mention me and imma say... grin
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ksslib: Its like Nl has a bug or something?

Started some hours ago..

same here..must be some technical ish..but my phone is really advanced// it shows my last convo with a person
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014

Started some hours ago..
Same Here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol

i know she will never mention... grin

but anyway what i wanted to ask you yeayeanatu is...how much for one night? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Oga seun why is it that i don't get to see it at the mention side .[abi na wetin dem call]. when someone tags me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thought na my chinco phone dey act up ooo. I kind of like it though. Makes some unnecessary mentions get ignored.

YeaYeaNot

Started some hours ago..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: Thought na only me saw it ooo. See! Better pikin!!! Not whining everywhere and just focusing on improving and he is!

You!!! Wey my thread?

YeaYeaNot

Babe, there's a Tourney going on,,till after then smiley
Ksslib:
i shall get there..

wink I believe in you bro

Btw my Mention Notification pop up is back cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Babe, Why You Crying Na? Oya Sowei You Hear?
who? Me? Hehehehe... we have been at it for a while and you think you have gotten the balls because a teen gave you voice? Pffffffttttt!!! Not worth my energy jo. I'm tired.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i know she will never mention... grin

but anyway what i wanted to ask you yeayeanatu is...how much for one night? grin grin
Hei Bruh, Thats Harsh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
same here..must be some technical ish..but my phone is really advanced// it shows my last convo with a person
Actually, if you click MT, you ll see it .. Its just the notification
that aint showing again..

Its a bug code probably.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hei Bruh, Thats Harsh!

lol.....is it hasher than the lines coogar used to skin siddogg alive or the lines ibime used to demoliash 'coo coo roo koo' hahahah cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
yeyenatu: who? Me? Hehehehe... we have been at it for a while and you think you have gotten the balls because a teen gave you voice? Pffffffttttt!!! Not worth my energy jo. I'm tired.

YeaYeaNot
Don't Really Know Why Ah Like You. Seriously, I Enjoy Looking Ya Trouble. Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Same Here
NL just went offline for some secs..

It will be fixed sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ksslib:
Actually, if you click MT, you ll see it .. Its just the notification
that aint showing again..

Its a bug code probably.

mine is showing already...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

lol.....is it hasher than the lines coogar used to skin siddogg alive or the lines ibime used to demoliash 'coo coo roo koo' hahahah cheesy grin
Lmao! She's A Lady 4 God Sake!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guykhena:

wink I believe in you bro

Btw my Mention Notification pop up is back cheesy
smiley

you have the NL app then..

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.