Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (24170 Views)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Which Governors Deserve To Be Jailed For Corruption After Tenure Expires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by nagoma(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
1. Farmers will clog the GSM network calling with 10 million Jona-phones all at once.

2. PDP BOT chairman Ali, Mr. Fix it Anenih , Deziani madueke , Tompolo and Bola Shagaya ( aka DPGJ) will register companies for air transport and will get most of the 30 aircraft being purchased by the federal government with loan from china.

He forgot to mention these 2 although he mentioned the related air disasters.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Mogidi: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
My prophesy this year is that you Prophet Marcus Tibetan will be disgraced from pulpit and your mega rich little earner will be exposed for the fraud it is.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by watchindelta(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
so no good things fit happen for this country again? Everywhere doom Nawaho!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
kollybay4u: GEJ na ur papa ni, after all we are still battling with fuel subsidy now and no money left in the subsidy account.

NOBODY!!!! I repeat:: NOBODY, BORN OF A WOMAN, WILL JAIL PRESIDENT JONATHAN AFTER HE STEPS DOWN IN 2019..

Afterall, no be him first start to thief our money...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Oahray: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Smh. Everyone wants to be the most relevant person in the religious circle.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ochukoccna: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Just 7 years?
Just 7 years and not life for him,Anenih,Diezani,OBJ,Bode George,NOI,Atiku,Patience Jo,Abdusalam,Ndigbo fat cats,Asari,Tom Polo, Tinubu etal
Oga prophet,abeg check again!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by godman01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
We prophesy in part and know in part. God is only the one that knows the end from the beginning. Who even know the kind of spirit revealing only bad news for this so called prophet?
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Godsson1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
If dem like make them change, if dem no like make dem no change. Their looted funds will not b retrieved....
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
This prophet is a scam,(419)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by tomsongz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm God dey see as op dey advertise d man of God lyk say na sum kind technology**next tread**
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by amlydave: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nothing dey happen. People wey do bad don dey waka for our streets since they retire from their inglorious reigns. We go dey pray. No be d same God?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by mazinaija: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sign of end time, ' And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many'.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ypzilanti: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
klax:

You may be right bros. But lets wait a minute and put tribal issue aside for now what kind of name does this man bear Is this name Nigeria name, Yoruba name or which tribe in Nigeria bear this kind of funny name?

But for God sake why is it that its only in Nigeria that our so called prophets will never see good thing to prophesy than doom, doom, doom and dooms This man is the fourth prophet of doom only this year(2013) that is just less than 15 days that has predicted doom, kill, bloodshed, war, fire, murder, vamperism, kidnapping, arm robbery, hunger, famine all these in Nigeria alone haba is it Nigerian that killed Jesus that God will hate us this much Or how come only their god never give good gift only evil gift as new year gift?Hmmmmm may God of heaven just have mercy because all these stuffs make more ridicules of christianity because I never know when God now become this much wicked. No offence just my view.

They are falling over each other to predict worse and worse things, because that is the trend the country seems headed. If you live in the USA, you can easily make a prediction of another mass shooting this year. If you live in Nigeria, you can predict plane crash and unfortunately be proved right.

Oya let me make my own predictions:

1. A huge money will be declared embezzled this year. The government will investigate, but nothing will happen to the fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by solomon111(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
GEJ in jail?
When OBJ is still a free man?
Well if that would be the catalyst in the disintegration of Nigeria,then am all for it.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Another trIbal propagandIst wIth theIr noIsemakIng. habIt that irritates everyone except themselves.

This guy must be kidding me.GEJ in jail translates to no economy unless you all parasites got an alternative to run this your cesspool called one Nigeria...besides I think he's either a tribal pastor or an ACN pastor, whichever one he is- you guys don't know what's waiting for you come 2015..smdh
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Omen100(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
mazinaija: Sign of end time, ' And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many'.

yes oooo, signs of the end time, many prophet shall rise in my name like you have stated and they will deceive many, just like Oyedepo, Ayo & others has being deceiving ignorant Nigerians. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why na only our SW brothers get this "prophetical" gifting?
Are there no prophets from other regions?
TB Joshua,Adeboye,Primate Ayodele,DK Olukoya now another one don land from bar beach
Federal character abeg
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
amlydave: Nothing dey happen. People wey do bad don dey waka for our streets since they retire from their inglorious reigns. We go dey pray. No be d same God?
Tell those our noisy friends from the SW to shut the fuvck up we know them, all they can do is to bit/ch abt.
When the wahala starts they'll be the first to call for a truce...useless set of timid people. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by dady12: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
when
a man of God give a profecy,let us try to pray not to criticize,God
reveal deep things beyond human immagination to his profect,God can use u
and anybody, God reveal some certain revelation to his profect and our
own duty is to pray for God to have mercy on us,people like
ibori,cecilia ibru,and many that ve been jailed today did not know if
they will be jailed when they were enjoying their loot in
office,supposing that, GEJ fail to make it in 2nd tenure and also fail
to hand pick some1 on the throne,what do u think his successor will do
to him? look at the profecy of TB Joshua,adeboye and this,all have
something in common,those calling of profecy of doom,what do u want God
to reveal to 9ja?let us talk less and pray more
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by guyosict(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]D guy nor see any good tin 4 naja, so d prophet na bad tins 4 2013.na waOooooooooooooOooooooooOoooo
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by goddygodwin: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
uzotex1000: ‘Four members of the House of Representatives will die this year and there will be two major air disasters in the months of May and June 2013 !’

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/themes/advanced-newspaper/timthumb.php?src=http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image-61.jpg&q=90&w=479&zc=1[/img]
These are some of the predictions of Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the Parish Head of Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, for the year 2013. Respected for the accuracy of his predictions, Prophet Marcus Tibetan who is widely referred to as the Nostradamus of our time predicts that ten Ministers in the cabinet of President Goodluck Jonathan would be dropped this year for being ineffective and incompetent. President Goodluck Jonathan, says the prophet, should pray against losing loved ones in this year 2013.

The President should pray very hard against a situation that would arise and make him spend at least seven years in jail after his tenure as President of Nigeria.

He further predicts that the Senate President, David Mark, should begin to wind up and prepare for his exit from politics as disgrace is imminent.

The Vice President, Namadi Sambo, should forget any ambition of being the Vice President of Nigeria again after this first term. Bamanga Tukur may be the last PDP Chairman as the party would suffer a lot of crises and setbacks in 2013.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo needs to do more for the Yoruba race in particular and Nigeria in general. He should perform the assignment of putting the Yoruba race in the forefront with zeal as this could be his last assignment.

Prophet Marcus Tibetan’s earth shaking predictions for the year 2013 are presently being compiled into a book which will be in circulation within the first quarter of the year. The Prophet who is loved and respected in his native town of Ode-Aye has visited more than eighty countries.

His mastery of the Bible can be seen in his in exhaustive quotations from the Holy book.

The man of God is able to cure chronic diseases and ailments such as sickle cell anaemia and diabetes, amongst others.
Culled from Yemoja
http://www.istumbleng.com/2013/01/jonathan-will-spend-7-years-in-prison-after-tenure-plane-crash-in-mayjune-nigerian-prophet/
... God will see us true..
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by vizboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Trash he should go and find a better job. i want to hear is the blessing nigeria will receive not the losses
hang him, hang him, hang him, hang him
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
babyosisi: Why na only our SW brothers get this "prophetical" gifting?
TB Joshua,Adeboye,Primate Ayodele,DK Olukoya now another one don land from bar beach
Federal character abeg
Forget those people they are seriously sleeping on bike.
We've tolerated them and their propaganda for far too long.They are one people that reduced GEJ's administration to a laughing stock with theIr propaganda and their unending tantrums with too many of their jobless youths all over the social media abusing and cursing themselves thinking they're abusing the president.

If ever there is any region that has benefited immensely from the wealth of Nigeria that the Niger Delta contributes abt 85% it's them yet they won't hesitate to fuvck us if we don't cover our azz-my happiness is we know our friends and they know us too. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shame no dey even kash some pipu sef.

Tribalism early in the morning. I thought this section had 2 mods?
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Christians are so divided.

So entertaining to watch my Christian lambs eat at each other. *winks*
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by free13: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
babyosisi: Why na only our SW brothers get this "prophetical" gifting?
Federal character abeg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by tomakint: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
***tomakint mounts the pulpit, clears throat, adjusts the mic to his mouth and declares the following; Jonathan will not only survive this present turmoil but will be re-elected come 2015, Obj may be finally disgraced out of the political mainstream of this country, Ahmadu Alli will never emerge as PDP's BOT Chairman, Jonathan will polarize PDP and Nairaland Forum may kickstart the next political revolution never b4 seen in the history of this country by 2014 (mark my predictions) cool
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by omowolewa: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by SELFWORTH: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
I thank God, I don't serve anyone but God. His predictions will come true for those who believe in such .

All these prophets of doom who are comfortable with predicting nothing but evil.

They predict everyone's death but not theirs.

Who makes them the decider? Have they not read Hezekiah's story?

As for me and my household, we are under the banner of God and no evil shall befall us in Jesus name. Amen. My own God is good and does not do evil.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by samuel900(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
You all mad criticising Cele prophet, if its ur JET prophets now u will be happy
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by SELFWORTH: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Christians are so divided.

So entertaining to watch my Christian lambs eat at each other. *winks*

Whose says all these people are Christians?

Who says God knows all these people?

Don't be deceived!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by SELFWORTH: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogepure: Its only God dat can help us. All these prophesy sha. Gej just do d right thing. Nobody is taking u to jail. God bless Nigeria

Don't mind them.

God is the ultimate judge! They themselves do not know where they will be in 7 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.