Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (24167 Views)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Which Governors Deserve To Be Jailed For Corruption After Tenure Expires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Whose says all these people are Christians?

Who says God knows all these people?

Don't be deceived!

Really?

Who are you to judge?

Just because his way of worshipping God is different from your way does not make him less of a lamb.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by jaso1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
We do sofer for this country; everyday day prophecy- Obasanjo should try and liberate Yoruba people as revealed to us by God via the pastor of doom! Naija don sofer!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by simdam500(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
7yrs
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by StepG: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
uzotex1000: ‘Four members of the House of Representatives will die this year and there will be two major air disasters in the months of May and June 2013 !’

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/themes/advanced-newspaper/timthumb.php?src=http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image-61.jpg&q=90&w=479&zc=1[/img]
These are some of the predictions of Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the Parish Head of Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish, for the year 2013. Respected for the accuracy of his predictions, Prophet Marcus Tibetan who is widely referred to as the Nostradamus of our time predicts that ten Ministers in the cabinet of President Goodluck Jonathan would be dropped this year for being ineffective and incompetent. President Goodluck Jonathan, says the prophet, should pray against losing loved ones in this year 2013.

The President should pray very hard against a situation that would arise and make him spend at least seven years in jail after his tenure as President of Nigeria.

He further predicts that the Senate President, David Mark, should begin to wind up and prepare for his exit from politics as disgrace is imminent.

The Vice President, Namadi Sambo, should forget any ambition of being the Vice President of Nigeria again after this first term. Bamanga Tukur may be the last PDP Chairman as the party would suffer a lot of crises and setbacks in 2013.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo needs to do more for the Yoruba race in particular and Nigeria in general. He should perform the assignment of putting the Yoruba race in the forefront with zeal as this could be his last assignment.

Prophet Marcus Tibetan’s earth shaking predictions for the year 2013 are presently being compiled into a book which will be in circulation within the first quarter of the year. The Prophet who is loved and respected in his native town of Ode-Aye has visited more than eighty countries.

His mastery of the Bible can be seen in his in exhaustive quotations from the Holy book.

The man of God is able to cure chronic diseases and ailments such as sickle cell anaemia and diabetes, amongst others.
Culled from Yemoja
http://www.istumbleng.com/2013/01/jonathan-will-spend-7-years-in-prison-after-tenure-plane-crash-in-mayjune-nigerian-prophet/
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by amusbay(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
while cant these prophets and pastor pray against all these has calamity. hope they don't
have any thing behind all these saying!!!! saying!!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by kutchs: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
So Jonathan will be in jail bw 2019-2026?

Anyway till then.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by humblesteve(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Time will tell who is real nd fake gush is too much.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by walexzee11(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: anytin wey won happen' make he happen'''
hop my garrium still dey intact sha''''
i dont even knw my position but i no carry last
Haba,na ur garri be ur priority,u no dey tire 4 garri,pray make u eat chicken dis year ooo,make u no eat garri throughout dis year....LOL!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by hardychris(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mr prophet sleep and wake up again
May be u woke with ur left hand
GEJ arrest him b4 he arrange 4 u to be arrested.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
1. GEJ wl go to jail
2. Bamanga will be d last PDP chair
3. Namadi wnt hav a 2nd term as v.p
4. David Mark will be disgraced out of office.
Ds facts are IMPOSSIBLE in todays Nigeria, unless ds prophet is alluding to a coup d'etat.
GOD we dey ur hand o
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by kennytidistar(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
This pastor dey do marketing ni now, as far as i'm concern this year will be a better year for us.

And the only church jonathan knoww is redeem and anglican, this man think jonathan will come and kneel before him the same way he kneel before adeboye.

It can only happen in naija.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Tonymyson: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Only God kwoneth everything.Only God kwoneth everything.Only God kwoneth everything.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
I saw it

Jonathan would impregnate Diezani and try to blame it on OBJ. So Patience would send him to Jail
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by chocopearl(f): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
I ve always known dat prophecies re meant to bring hope and make d receiver happy but all these media prophets we ve in our country always prophesy doom do dey mean to tell us dat God wants nofin gud for nigerians huh.....m really so pissed @dis

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by nlofficial(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm, going the way of T.B Joshua?
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by lonelydora: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
If I be them, I go start fasting and praying. Becos, if some1 tell me say River Niger dey drown person, I no go even try to swim inside. Bible talk say make we avoid foolish argument.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ANYPEN(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

NOBODY!!!! I repeat:: NOBODY, BORN OF A WOMAN, WILL JAIL PRESIDENT JONATHAN AFTER HE STEPS DOWN IN 2019..

Afterall, no be him first start to thief our money...

no be anybody go jail am, NA LAW GO JAIL AM!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Oahray: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
lonelydora: If I be them, I go start fasting and praying. Becos, if some1 tell me say River Niger dey drown person, I no go even try to swim inside. Bible talk say make we avoid foolish argument.
what if someone tells you that food kills? You'd avoid foolish argument and stop eating for good? lipsrsealed

Its a shame some people try to use the Bible to justify gullibility.
The same Bible say make we "TEST EVERY INSPIRED EXPRESSION".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
wat dis prophet might be sayin might be truth, u people should never neglct d word of prophecy. i believe some of his prophecy if only u are a true nigeria and u see how our govt are running d office.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by dokunbam(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
this guys again? nawa oo lets see sha sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
1forall: I like the David Mark part, enough is enough haba
how e take concern no consine u self?dmark is ur president to be
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by WilyWily6: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Every Yoruba Babalawo is a Prophet, siiiiilllly people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by badesco(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wily/Wily:
Every Yoruba Babalawo is a Prophet, siiiiilllly people
Abi u don smoke kerewa kerewa.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by TableLeg(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
I hope so ... Jail him forever!
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by WilyWily6: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
badesco:
Abi u don smoke kerewa kerewa.
Soo u no sabi sey every Yoruba man is Prophet of Ogun.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by kabba7(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2013
That one na small me been dey think say na j j rawlings show we go c 4 naija tif tif too much for this gofment 7 years na benediction esmall but no be Jona alone oh !
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by Agimor(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2013
Cant those prophesy be averted.every now and then we hear prophesy that as do destruction and calamities.i guess these men of God have join the elite of TBJ.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by watchful(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2013
solomon111: GEJ in jail?
And OBJ is still a free man.
I dare the 'powers that be' to put him in jail.
Perhaps that would be the catalyst in the disintegeration of this useless country.
most youruba put tribalism in every tin they do?Gej in jail nd obj walkin freely right?after all the monies he steal 4rm our con3,were is 700m$ swissaland refound to nig. 4rm abacha's account.if i begin to calculate them i wil ocupy alot of space,let me rest my pen
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by swtcharissa(f): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2013
jmaine:

Are you thinking what am thinking . . . . . cheesy
I am my D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊,like he may not live beyond dis year or smtin,hmmmmmm,God dey.
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by swtcharissa(f): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Instead of arguing about this prophesy,y dnt we take our time T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ praying for our leaders,it won't take anytin away from us,n T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ think he predicted d death of 4 rep members,IT IS WELL,
Re: Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet by mrBlunt(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Whose says all these people are Christians?

Who says God knows all these people?

Don't be deceived!

SELFWORTH, you have some screw loose and mouth reeks of sour breast milk. Pussyfoot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno / Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office / Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.