Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label (6691 Views)

Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately / Amazing Tonton Dike Pictured Preaching At The Market (PHOTOS) / Ladies, Would You Feel As Tonton Dike When You Wake Up And Found This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by airmark(m): 1:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Tonto Dike reacted to Dbanj's intension of signing her to DB records. She said she would gladly take the offer from the koko master if it happens. Watch the short clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbsh0kCklLc
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by jaymichael(m): 2:05am On Jan 10, 2013
so you can blow gan. with the shape of your mouth, one can easily tell you ll do a great job.

5 Likes

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:17am On Jan 10, 2013
Dbanj, Poko is waitin, no fall our hand oh! Abi u be Elenu, better not run! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Jaideyone(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2013
jaymichael: so you can blow gan. with the shape of your mouth, one can easily tell you ll do a great job.
lmao toto decay will never refuse the offer. She's moving on from iyama to dbanj grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by carzola(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2013
d nex tin u wud c is dis on front page cos na are own poko queen.. lik ha nem toto we jux cant leave witout it.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by goldfish80(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2013
Its TonTo AGAIN!!!
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Chanchit: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2013
Maybe she will be able to perform inside D'banjs bedroom sha. Cos d last time I checked, she still has starge freight.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by juman(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2013
A lot of laughing on the thread.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2013
She ll be a good signing. Tonto na Miss Attention, D'banj got the best swag among Nija musicians.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Dygeasy(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2013
Can we all contribute to the death of this thread and every other Tonto Dikeh thread making front page by not commenting on them? Please. After this comment kindly don't add yours, you can just like the ones you've read. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2013
K-switch nvr blow .. but u go blow gan .... u go even blo pipe join sef grin grin grin then Dbanj will show you d black mamba ...oshe

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by dridowu: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2013
Who is Tonto ?
What is d banj?

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by SIRcumalot: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2013
When tsunade pig start to dey sing ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by aieromon(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2013
This girl again?

Sorry Dr Dre,everyday is a Tonto day.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by aieromon(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Dygeasy: Can we all contribute to the death of this thread and every other Tonto Dikeh thread making front page by not commenting on them? Please. After this comment kindly don't add yours, you can just like the ones you've read. Thank you.

I think we should avoid her threads anytime we see them.

This is spamming of the frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by princechibo(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Tonto dike y ar ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ insultn urself haba
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by babarazy: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2013
Dygeasy: Can we all contribute to the death of this thread and every other Tonto Dikeh thread making front page by not commenting on them? Please. After this comment kindly don't add yours, you can just like the ones you've read. Thank you.
you took this from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by juman(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2013
D'banj abeg sign her, so that db records can finally have a complete circus act.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by pyyxxaro: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2013
HISSES IN CHINESE undecided undecided
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by fingard02k(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg who is Tonton abi Tom-tom?
SMH for the Headline
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Korrection(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2013
i will guess right.....the owner of nairaland dey fhuck this girl....

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Dygeasy(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2013
aieromon:

I think we should avoid her threads anytime we see them.

This is spamming of the frontpage.
I'm telling you
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2013
tonto dike story atleast once in a week in nairaland.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2013
Haha. I dey laugh in Ibibio and Cantonese. Dbanj wan sign am so that she go blow wells for the record label. It might take her career tons next level though.

Wow, this is d 6th Tonto Dike frontpage thread! I'm so happy grin
*dances alingo, Azonto, etighi and gangnam style*
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by 2pmstcharles(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Tomtom babe, abeg cary go! but dnt 4get say afta djbanjo na me o!grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by ypzilanti: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
She also said: 'If he signs me, I will blow...' grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2013
2pmstcharles: Tomtom babe, abeg cary go! but dnt 4get say afta djbanjo na me o!grin
LOL. Your (her) head dey there grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Redmosquito(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2013
STOP COMMENTING AND SHE WILL GO AWAY!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by ypzilanti: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2013
atbu1983: tonto dike story atleast once in a week in nairaland.

You are kidding, right? At least once a day. This is where I learn what she eats, who she is sleeping with, her career choices, etc. I have become a Tonto Dike expert by just being a member of this forum. I want to start a thread titled:

WHAT I LEARNT ABOUT TONTO DIKE FROM LOGGING ON TO NAIRALAND

...wonder if that will make frontpage too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Online Voting Polls Massively Favours TBoss; Bassey Evicted!!! (Pics) / Slay Queen In Semi Unclad Lingerie, Breastfeeds Her Child On The Street / Ini Edo Backside Will Make You CUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.