Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

More About Addynamo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / More About Addynamo (1882 Views)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Addynamo Vs Adsense / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Addynamo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2013
i implemented Addynamo on one of my sites and it's been displaying for a couple of days now.
Just want to know how long it usually takes them to start displaying live ad's for advertisers on my site instead of the sexy lady and love-vendor looking man..

site is here. (i intentionally made a tiny box until they start displaying live ad's.
THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: More About Addynamo by acb: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hi David,

I hope this finds you well. I'd like to introduce myself as the Client Services Manager for Ad Dynamo in Nigeria. With regards to your publisher account, unfortunately the channel size you have chosen (120x90) is not a common ad size and not well supported by our advertisers.

I'd recommend changing the channel ad size to either of the below ad sizes and you'll see more adverts serve to your website:

300x250
200x200
250x250
160x600
728x90
468x60

Please feel free to contact me on my email allan@addynamo.com should you need any assistance.

Kindly

Allan
Re: More About Addynamo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
a_c_b: Hi David,

I hope this finds you well. I'd like to introduce myself as the Client Services Manager for Ad Dynamo in Nigeria. With regards to your publisher account, unfortunately the channel size you have chosen (120x90) is not a common ad size and not well supported by our advertisers.

I'd recommend changing the channel ad size to either of the below ad sizes and you'll see more adverts serve to your website:

300x250
200x200
250x250
160x600
728x90
468x60

Please feel free to contact me on my email allan@addynamo.com should you need any assistance.

Kindly

Allan

Thanks for your prompt response @ Allan.
However, I will also like to point out that I get most of my traffic from India, so will that be favourable for your Advertisers?
Re: More About Addynamo by acb: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hi David,

Unfortunately India is not one of our strongest countries as we don't have a high number of advertisers in that region. If you have a Nigerian website you will receive more revenue from Nigerian advertisers than in India.

Thanks
Re: More About Addynamo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2013

Unfortunately India is not one of our strongest countries as we don't have a high number of advertisers in that region. If you have a Nigerian website you will receive more revenue from Nigerian advertisers than in India.

Thanks
Okay Allan, is that why live advertisement haven't been showing on my website despite modifying the posts?
Re: More About Addynamo by antontech(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2013

300x250
200x200
250x250
160x600
728x90
468x60

Kindly

Allan
i subscribed to addynamo but dont know hw to place or choose add to display
Re: More About Addynamo by Nobody: 12:27am On May 12, 2015
acb:
Hi David,

300x250
200x200
250x250
160x600
728x90
468x60

Kindly

Allan

Sir, I made a payment last friday to your Company's account but I forgot to use my email as a reference while making payment. Afterwards I tried to contact your company using both your contact page and the representative who was assigned to me with my details of payment, but uptil now, my account is yet to be credited. Please. Help. If you can help, I'll gladly send my details of payment to the email specified your earlier post.

I await your kind consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Vbhostnet.com Is Trying To Kill Its Clients Businesses / What Is The Cut-off For Andela Homestudy Test? / Best Reseller Hosting India | Innovative Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.