Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters (25893 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Hardfact: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
texazzpete:

All you can think about is your tribe. What sort of fellow are you?!! it matters not to you if the man may be guilty of anything...all you're babbling about is 'Igbo people' and 'politics'.

People like you are part of the reason why this country is so backward.
Tru Talk!
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Assuming this news turns out to be false, what would we make out of this thread?

Not to say it ain't possible...Soludo is not 100% clean anyway.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Hardfact: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Soludo seems to have fairly done well as against flipflop Sanusi. Pray he doesnt skeletons . . .
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Hardfact: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
Assuming this news turns out to be false, what would we make out of this thread?

Not to say it ain't possible...Soludo is not 100% clean anyway.
The news is everywhere! Check vanguard's website.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
We're still on Pg 4, yet the pages are filled with "This post has been hidden"
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hardfact:
The news is everywhere!

Too bad for him then. He has a case to prove and Godspeed should he be found guilty.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
nnenna.1:

Too bad for him then. He has a case to prove and Godspeed should he be found guilty.

Found guilty? They have to try him first na, before hes found guilty. The case will dies a natural death.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Navalsadiq(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
texazzpete:

All you can think about is your tribe. What sort of fellow are you?!! it matters not to you if the man may be guilty of anything...all you're babbling about is 'Igbo people' and 'politics'.

People like you are part of the reason why this country is so backward.
they dont care if our beloved country nigeria is doing well.all they ever cared about is their repulsive biafra.bunch,repulsive and pathetic self of tribalist.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by diji04(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
is dat enough for them to apprehend him, when the likes of farouk lawal is walking freely with no justice done.nigeria is a lawless where any rich brat commit henirous crimes and go caught free.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by luluosas(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
You mean this 'yeye' polymer naira notes were bribed before they were eventually printed? By the way, where is the Nigerian Minting company anyway?
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by MaziOmenuko: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Naval sadiq: they dont care if our beloved country nigeria is doing well.all they ever cared about is their repulsive biafra.bunch,repulsive and pathetic self of tribalist.
Here comes another single digit I.Q. Why to go kid! I'll get my little cousin to read ur comment and interpret for me, I think I must have passed out from elementary school when they introduced the gutter language u're using above.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Heh....as I have finally realized it's not a good idea for Nigerian technocrats to use their skills as political office holders. More and more it's either you get your hands soiled to get by or you become guilty by association.

Serving Nigeria in Government is automatic suicide for your professional and personal reputation. Politics in this country is as dirty and murky as they come and you have to kiss the right a*ss to cover your own a*ss.

Be a politician at your own risk.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Wizlittle: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Naija pple don start o gud pple na ur own enemy
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
this is not about anambra politics
this is about nigerian presidential politics
who controls efcc in anambra? i dey laf

maybe someone in the north wants to pair up again with soludo for 2015
ebele don start to panic
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
on soludo we stand!
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
re@lchange:

maybe someone in the north wants to pair up again with soludo for 2015

ebele don start to panic

lmao..

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eko Ile:

lmao..

it is possible
in fact very likely that soludo is being considered a trusted igbo man to pair with a northerner in 2015

you can laugh all you like
agbero eko! cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by PastorOla1: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
And so what is wrong with this, his Soludo a big fish? Soludo na SAINT?
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
efcc only acts to stop threats to the presidency, nothing more.
peel your eyes people!
where have they been all these while?
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pastor Ola: And so what is wrong with this, his Soludo a big fish? Soludo na SAINT?

is obasanjo not the biggest thief in nigeria
why is he still free?
and even still dictating nigeria's future
nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by EkoIle1: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
re@lchange:

a trusted igbo

I Laugh in ofe akpu....lmao
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by aryzgreat: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Soludo was invited for a tete-atete with EFCC. He is back to his house. stop raising unfounded alarm! SMH for resident NL bigots
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Who is hiding people comments here .... I know it is not OAM4J. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) / Looting: IGP Orders Police Commanders To Reclaim Public Space / 2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.