Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters (25892 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Aifey(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Xpect anytin 4 clueless GEJ. Intrested in everytin. Anambra GoVT. Is heatin up. In naija, every1 has a past. Even GEJ.
2.1 billion missin under sanusi. GEJ turned def n dump.
No arest, no invitation.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
This guy Soludo should have been benhind bars ages ago. He connived with the likes of Cecelia IBRU to rip off bank shareholders . Nemesis catching up with him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onlytruth: Presidential politics of 2015 has started, but while they are at it, they should leave Soludo alone. They should stop underestimating the intelligence of Igbo people in Nigerian dog politics. Nuff said.

Otula, do you want us to dig up your posts when GEJ promised to rule for one term and hand over to Ndigbo and how you were braying like a donkey back then or do you want us to give you a few hours so you can edit those posts?
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: We're still on Pg 4, yet the pages are filled with "This post has been hidden"

Hope people will begin to respect Sahara reporters? They are always first to break.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Choi, wetin Soludo do una na. Abeg free de man
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
nagoma: This guy Soludo should have been benhind bars ages ago. He connived with the likes of Cecelia IBRU to rip off bank shareholders . Nemesis catching up with him.

Your bad belle will not kill you o.. say amen.

Where's the proof of his connivance?

There's no nemesis catching up with him, because just like me, millions more are solidly behind him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by 4chi: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
ilugunboy: Who is hiding people comments here .... I know it is not OAM4J. undecided
Definitely not OAMJ4. it's our resident biafran! Oniranu omo. Jobless geek.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
Heh....as I have finally realized it's not a good idea for Nigerian technocrats to use their skills as political office holders. More and more it's either you get your hands soiled to get by or you become guilty by association.

Serving Nigeria in Government is automatic suicide for your professional and personal reputation. Politics in this country is as dirty and murky as they come and you have to kiss the right a*ss to cover your own a*ss.

Be a politician at your own risk.

^^^And the bolded is why you find there's a dearth of technocrats and decent people involved in Nigerian politics and governance. Politics in this country is not for the faint-hearted; you have to have a thuggish/murderous streak in you.....coupled with a broken moral compass, to be able to navigate its murky waters.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
4chi:
Definitely not OAMJ4. it's our resident biafran! Oniranu omo. Jobless geek.

well, it shows he's doing a gr8 job in controlling residential and certified tribal bigot...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
ismhab: Let him face the music, for looting in dollars.
Faroouk Lawan was caught on tape(video and audio) footprint,handprint and mark notes yet where is EFCC?

Let the government continue their dance of shame!
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by muktarmtt(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Geomac: I am sure he will soon be released. The best governor of CBN.
shut up mumu beast waiting mtsw
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by neupert(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
texazzpete:

All you can think about is your tribe. What sort of fellow are you?!! it matters not to you if the man may be guilty of anything...all you're babbling about is 'Igbo people' and 'politics'.

People like you are part of the reason why this country is so backward.
i agree with you totally it's high time we start seeing things either black or white and stop being tribalistic about any issue rather we should be considered about the authenticity of the story and the outcome.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by ismhab(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2013
LastApostle:
Faroouk Lawan was caught on tape(video and audio) footprint,handprint and mark notes yet where is EFCC?

Let the government continue their dance of shame!
He will face his own tune of music too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by nku5: 12:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Politics or not if soludo did the crime, he needs to do the time. No long tin. A person who wants to be in politics should keep his or her nose clean. That way you can't be easily frustrated especially if you have money and clout
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Onlytruth(m): 4:46am On Jan 11, 2013
nku5: Politics or not if soludo did the crime, he needs to do the time. No long tin. A person who wants to be in politics should keep his or her nose clean. That way you can't be easily frustrated especially if you have money and clout

Which country are you talking about, Nigeria? A country where the head of armed robbers sit in judgment over cases of pick-pocketing? lmao.
Don't be suprised that at the end he will be exonerated, but we know of presidents who frittered away 10s of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS; why are they still untouchable today?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Soludo is like GOLDEN FISH. He has no hidding place. He will be picked up by either those eager to put him on the throne(forces of good), or those eager to put him down/neutralize him before he gets to the throne (forces of evil). He is not an ordinary Nigerian. cool
Semi-literate half baked criminal minded rogues are sitting down on your heads, and you are all calling for the head of a man who tried to give you a face to be proud of in Africa. You wonder why thieves keep ruling. lmao.
If Soludo's redenomination of the Naira had been allowed, most of these thieves would have become thousaniers and millionaires instead of BILLIONAIRES AND TRILLIONAIRES.
At least that is a start for Nigeria to start healing and rebuilding.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Wefiakita(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2013
When he was a governor, his arrest was not made. It is a mess sha.[color=#006600][/color] cry
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2013
manny4life:

well, it shows he's doing a gr8 job in controlling residential and certified tribal bigot...

Shut up your mouth!

Who asked you to explain anything?
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by joshua8862(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2013
best governor my foot a thief is a thief my friend wake up.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Ngwakwe: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Nobody is above the Law.

Humans are liable to be compromised when they eat with the devil.

Nigeria is metamorphosing and the forces of Evil are still strong.

Who will go for us Nigerians to appease or destroy these forces.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Ngwakwe: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2013
joshua8862: best governor my foot a thief is a thief my friend wake up.

In Nigeria, arrest means you are guilty.

Acquittal means you have bribe your way out.

Interrogation means EFCC and Police are doing a good job.

Imprisoning escape goats and bewitching your political opponents means fighting corruption.

When are we going to see the real thing. I think gag order should be place on certain interrogations until the prosecutor finds real evidence of crime or fraud that can lead to conviction like the one US Anti- Doping Agency did on Armstrong.

9jar na waaoo..
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2013
neupert:
i agree with you totally it's high time we start seeing things either black or white and stop being tribalistic about any issue rather we should be considered about the authenticity of the story and the outcome.

How do you separate tribalism from ibo/biafran? They are synonimous and can be used interchangeably even in constructing english statements.

Like, John is a tribalist - you can simply just replace the word "tribalist" with "ibo" or "Biafran". This is acceptable in english grammar.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2013

The most intelligent and sharpest!

Swag man soludo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Make we hear word jareeeeeeeeeeeeeee

baddy belly
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2013
texazzpete:

All you can think about is your tribe. What sort of fellow are you?!! it matters not to you if the man may be guilty of anything...all you're babbling about is 'Igbo people' and 'politics'.

People like you are part of the reason why this country is so backward.

Forgetting that he mentioned his tribe. What is the essence of arresting him now many years after his tenure. So they are just finding out such a business existed

EFCC is a political witch-hunting dog and should be scrapped.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Mtchew****

Where is Farouk?

Ask them oo. 10 years after 2015, they will invite Farouk for questioning...

I wont doubt bribery in EXCc.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
i will take a soludo cbn any day than a sanusi, don't get me wrong i think sanusi ia a brilliant man but should never have been cbn governor, as for us the mumus in nigeria, we are all fools, is this how we will end our lives as internet warriors? we need to rise up to these criminals and demand change ok.

we do not have to change the govt but we sure as hell can scare them into performance (can you imagine a 15 car convoy for a common state governor while people are dying not to talk of higher positions, HABA!!!) so we can all benefit, my thought- we need to start with the criminal-justice system cos if that sector doesn't work nothing else will.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2013
okpara ugo:

Forgetting that he mentioned his tribe. What is the essence of arresting him now many years after his tenure. So they are just finding out such a business existed

Wooooowwww.........

So, if investigations just got completed they shouldnt arrest him now? SMH

Bros, if the statute of limitations hasnt passed, and theres probable cause to charge him, then they are within their legal rights to bless him with shiny cuffs.
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by ForNow: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Sunehri_145: What's this country turning into? The other day it was IFEANYI UBA, today SOLUDO ne them go tire.

Most people's responses to this thread really mirrors the true nature of Nigerians.

Can you imagine, someone was invited over for questioning on matters bothering on corruption and some people are here engaging in tribal sentiments. Whether he is Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba or NigerDelta, let him face the music. If he is guilty of corruption, let him go to jail; at least it would make the society one corrupt person left.

Most Nigerians support corruption with the sentimental statements we make on social media. Now I understand the reason why it was said that the problem of corruption lies basically on our attitude which is arrogantly displayed bu the likes of Sunehri_145, Okpara Ugo, etc.

Long live GEJ
Long live Nigeria
Re: EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters by IMMUNO1(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2013
EFCC should be arrested for the slow way they handle matters of corruption in Nigeria. If I am not wrong, this scandal was as far back as 2007. EFCC right from OBJ'S tenure is just a political tool in the hands of the ruling class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics) / APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle / President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.