Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (309081 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by stanberry87: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
biz2get: Hmmm.... 25k me still waitin jejeli till nxt monet to get mine maybe then it will be 23k or even 20 smiley :p
Me too dey wait. May be by next month end, the price go come down the more......
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
pls,is anyone here using gionee infinity. if yes pls give us a review of it an how it handles games and howlong the battery last.thanks
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by umba(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
pls. somebody help my tecno n3 is always saying phone storage space is getting low. what wld i do to solve it permanantly?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lordZOUGA(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
has anyone bought this phone at emeka ofor plaza onitsha?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
this N7 FONE SEF NA CRAP
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by stanberry87: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why u dey cast the phone... If u hv gotten the phone u let us know how it works... So that some of us that wish to buy it soon will have a view of what we are abt to buy.... Thanks
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
me neva buy the phone phone but nairalanders wey buy na dem still dey complain sey d battery no dey last
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by twicenoni(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
why some people go just come dey post lie for here now? we ressemble aboki ni who dey yarn say n7 don turn 25k na big lie wey tye rapper the phone don increase to 31,5k for microsation and for tecno office na whole sales price be that 25k oo mke dem no put una ontop scale here
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by megaCHRIS(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2013
great job guys on your wonderful research so far. Pls I still need a step-by-step rooting procedure for my techno n7. plsssssssss asap
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lordZOUGA(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2013
megaCHRIS: great job guys on your wonderful research so far. Pls I still need a step-by-step rooting procedure for my techno n7. plsssssssss asap
boss, how much did you buy yours?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by megaCHRIS(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
30k in slot afew days back
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xfay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Am nt sure but the clock speed of the N7's processor could be one of the major reasons for the "poor" battery performance, cortex A5 processors like the one in the qualcomm chipset in the N7 are optimized for low power consumption up to 1GHz and the N7 is overclocked to 1.2. just speculating "using dx battery saver with root access to bring the speed down to 1.0GHz could really improve the battery life" P.S i have taken my N3 with single processor for that matter to 600MHz without noticeable drop in performance
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
please can someone tell me how the sound quality of this phone is. and what comes with the phone (inside the box) is it 2 batteries ?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2013
Yeah i finally used it! Its awesome i must say bt am having small issues with d screen,its nt finger sensitive..u have to click hard and also the ba3 is the worst!.dis is the 1st time have ever seen techno ba3 drain like rubbish!...and its even 31k imagine d cost in abj.32 or 33 for n7 ,i rather get the INFINIX RACE BOLT!(26k).Which i enjoyed alot when i used it..why waste stress and money on one device dat u cant get the full use due to duration..my take the infinix race bolt last longer than th e n7,i used the n7 to play fifa 2012 and grandtheft for 1-3hrs d back became hot and d ba3 started draining,which den remind me of my old nokia e75..anyway goodluck..d fone aint bad
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Yeah i finally used it! Its awesome i must say bt am having small issues with d screen,its nt finger sensitive..u have to click hard and also the ba3 is the worst!.dis is the 1st time have ever seen techno ba3 drain like rubbish!...and its even 31k imagine d cost in abj.32 or 33 for n7 ,i rather get the INFINIX RACE BOLT!(26k).Which i enjoyed alot when i used it..why waste stress and money on one device dat u cant get the full use due to duration..my take the infinix race bolt last longer than th e n7,i used the n7 to play fifa 2012 and grandtheft for 1-3hrs d back became hot and d ba3 started draining,which den remind me of my old nokia e75..anyway goodluck..d fone aint bad

Drizzy nice review but I like d n7 cos of d large screen. And how long does it stay with activities like browsing. And on anoda note tell d wats app grp I will be back I have phone ish so I haven't been on what's app
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by klens(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=mr.drizzy]Yeah i finally used it! Its awesome i must say bt am having small issues with d screen,its nt finger sensitive..u have to click hard
my N7 is finger sensitive, no stress,just a slight touch not even hard, it even respond faster than some high end phone I have seen with my eye, unless that one has fault,so don't conclude base on one u've seen.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by klens(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2013
what I experienced with my n7.
yesterday my N7 was fully charged,I did a little browsing on 3g using auto brightness and few calls wit head set, plus 15 mins streaming,arnd 8pm I was left with 13%. this morning I played Modern combat 4 for only 15 min with least brightness my battery dropped down with 15%. d battery consumption is high but better than any bb battery,I want to try reducing the frequency or freezing one of the CPU cores
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2013
klens: what I experienced with my n7.
yesterday my N7 was fully charged,I did a little browsing on 3g using auto brightness and few calls wit head set, plus 15 mins streaming,arnd 8pm I was left with 13%. this morning I played Modern combat 4 for only 15 min with least brightness my battery dropped down with 15%. d battery consumption is high but better than any bb battery,I want to try reducing the frequency or freezing one of the CPU cores
We need more testimonies about the battery in n7.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2013

Nice review but don't conclude anyhow bold 4 battery which I use lasts very long. Even bold 2 as I heard. The n7 I touched was finger sensitive but didn't spend up to 20mins with it
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:

Drizzy nice review but I like d n7 cos of d large screen. And how long does it stay with activities like browsing. And on anoda note tell d wats app grp I will be back I have phone ish so I haven't been on what's app
hey boss ohk i figured it must be with the fone..anyway..get back and come back..and yeah the n7 is huge,u can even call it a phablet sef!.lol
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
no oh! I doubt that..some bb last longer dan dis n7..like bold 2.haba! Bold 2 is even compared to 1020mAH of all nokia java phones!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
A 1000mah will obviously last long on a java fone because of the low specs. I know dat my bold 4 which has 1650mah last long on OS6.0 but the newer bb OS7.0 has lower batteries and high processor making d fone drain fast. Anyway touch screen phones consumes ba3 fast
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2013

If d ba3 is fully charged with active use how long does it last remove gaming ? Eg from 8am - when
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:

If d ba3 is fully charged with active use how long does it last remove gaming ? Eg from 8am - when
it depends! Fair use or no use atall!...cus gaming is nt d only thing dat drains ba3,theres streaming,running many apps! And so on!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
it depends! Fair use or no use atall!...cus gaming is nt d only thing dat drains ba3,theres streaming,running many apps! And so on!
just browsing and music play. How long does it last? Thanks.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hotdiamond: just browsing and music play. How long does it last? Thanks.

Exactly + little calls and texts
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:

And ma what's app always on
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:

ohk well my 1st day using it i played lots of games on it..d second day didnt full charge without gamining only constant music playing and internet(slightly fair usage) i think its a 6-8hrs duration
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:

And ma what's app always on
runing apps on background 6hrs likely!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ohk well my 1st day using it i played lots of games on it..d second day didnt full charge without gamining only constant music playing and internet(slightly fair usage) i think its a 6-8hrs duration
Thanks I have always liked fone that cud last up to 8hrs. So I won't have to charge from 8am -4pm. Thanks for ur sharp reply.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
bukahands:
Thanks I have always liked fone that cud last up to 8hrs. So I won't have to charge from 8am -4pm. Thanks for ur sharp reply.
yes boss bt u to be careful nt to run too many apps @the same time! Install droid brick to stop some data! So as to increase ur durability,what kills android ba3 is the constant running of backgound apps
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yes boss bt u to be careful nt to run too many apps @the same time! Install droid brick to stop some data! So as to increase ur durability,what kills android ba3 is the constant running of backgound apps
noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.