Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (309090 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2013
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2013
We are still waiting for people's review abt the phone.... Pls, if u knw u av purchased dis DEVICE (TECNO P3), pls, do well 2 tell us more abt it from ur own personal use...... Thx....
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by abikyshow: 9:49am On May 17, 2013
Lawalmd:
that's not available on ics only jellybean can do that
you are wrong n7 can do it. Play your video with mobo player. It works perfectly on my n7.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by praise45: 11:29am On May 17, 2013
hello peeps the camera of my N7 is disgusting d picture is something else despite d fact that is 5.0mp...can any one help me out probably wit settings
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by praise45: 11:33am On May 17, 2013
my tecno N7 trying to install a font changer after installing, applying the font my fone refuse to boot to home screen any help on dis pls?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2013
praise45: my tecno N7 trying to install a font changer after installing, applying the font my fone refuse to boot to home screen any help on dis pls?

People have been warned here severally not to install font changer. Sorry dear ur phones is now bricked
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2013
Take it to tecno care
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by physise(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2013
praise45: my tecno N7 trying to install a font changer after installing, applying the font my fone refuse to boot to home screen any help on dis pls?
ehya bye bye to ur fone its dead
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by papooze4: 12:58pm On May 17, 2013
deejay_harry1: play the vid with mobo player
ok it wrks now..... and pls can i view abt 4 thumbnails of application on d screen ?,like d BBZ10.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by praise45: 2:12pm On May 17, 2013
will dey do it if i take it to tecno care and if dey will wat will be d cost...like how much am i to pay?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by praise45: 2:13pm On May 17, 2013
bukahands: Take it to tecno care
will dey do it if i take it to tecno care and if dey will wat will be d cost...like how much am i to pay?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2013
abikyshow: I love this n7,it has everything I ever wanted in phone. The Skype video call works perfectly . the flash share app gives me option to receive any application and games for free from other Androids without using up my data. The screen so awesome, not small and not too big. I reduced the brightness to save some battery. The connection is so fast even when multi tasking. This is a great device and it worth more than the money. I started with n3 which gave me interest in buying this great machine n7. I don't blame some people on this thread because they are only concern is games but this phone is more than that. Quick office is available, ability to setup private email accounts, ability to read pdf files, free books to download and read. Many more features. This device is excellent and it can stand the test of the Modern technology. Let those people who know the worth go for it. I love this machine
N7 is great, but guess what, I saw the f7 today when I went to ibadan Carlcare centre, android 4.1, 1 gig app memory, 1gig ram, 8mp camera.....same screen size with n7, but relatively slimmer and smaller. And beautifully black. D manager's estimate is 30 to 39k. I also got my n7 repaired today. Thanks guys.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mhozzis(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2013
pauladonis: I saw the f7 today when I went to ibadan Carlcare centre, android 4.1, 1 gig app memory, 1gig ram, 8mp camera.....same screen size with n7, but relatively slimmer and smaller. And beautifully black. D manager's estimate is 30 to 39k. I also got my n7 repaired today. Thanks guys.
waitin for dis F7. U for take shots anyway thanks
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
mhozzis: waitin for dis F7. U for take shots anyway thanks
Besides that gentle men,that's my gripe with android you are thinking of buying N7 and then the F7 comes out. The tech gets outdated in a matter of months. However I don't think the predicted price of the F7 should be 30-40k,the galaxy grand has dropped to about 50k,and if you ask me the N7 is a galaxy grand killer.so I wish the release of the F7 would cause a price drop of the N7. However I salute tecno ,I really do. I hope they don't let us down on OTA updates.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2013
tobianthony:
Besides that gentle men,that's my gripe with android you are thinking of buying N7 and then the F7 comes out. The tech gets outdated in a matter of months. However I don't think the predicted price of the F7 should be 30-40k,the galaxy grand has dropped to about 50k,and if you ask me the N7 is a galaxy grand killer.so I wish the release of the F7 would cause a price drop of the N7. However I salute tecno ,I really do. I hope they don't let us down on OTA updates.
am asking u now..lol..in what way do u think d n7 beat the grand,pls be specific and dnt be bias
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
am asking u now..lol..in what way do u think d n7 beat the grand,pls be specific and dnt be bias

Sir,in my humble opinion the N7 beats the grand because you can store apps on SD card. The Grand has 8gb internal memory,4gb of which is taken by the preloaded apps. As we all know uncle sammy doesn't let us store apps on SD. Only way around that is to root your device. Boss if you brick your device ... OYO.the grand also says it has 1gb of ram but its actually 512.
Given that the grand runs JB and the N7 ICS I don't think 4gb of internal memory is worth the 50k.
Unless you are a pro developer who can root bad bad.
Why buy a galaxy grand when you can get the Gnex for 60k.
Just my 2 cents Sir. Sometimes I think like Alan pardew and buy cheap french players and hope it works out but then again look where New castle is on the table.hope the analogy is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 17, 2013
tobianthony:

Sir,in my humble opinion the N7 beats the grand because you can store apps on SD card. The Grand has 8gb internal memory,4gb of which is taken by the preloaded apps. As we all know uncle sammy doesn't let us store apps on SD. Only way around that is to root your device. Boss if you brick your device ... OYO.the grand also says it has 1gb of ram but its actually 512.
Given that the grand runs JB and the N7 ICS I don't think 4gb of internal memory is worth the 50k.
Just my 2 cents Sir. Sometimes I think like Alan pardew and buy cheap french players and hope it works out but then again look where New castle is on the table.hope the analogy is helpful.
Disclaimer: I do not own an N7 or a Galaxy grand but I have handled both and done research on both of them.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2013
tobianthony:

bro the grand has 1gig RAM 768MB AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE CAMERA IS 8MP COMPARED TO 5MP, OTA UPDATES AVAILABLE THE LIST CONTINUES. I TAUGHT THEY SAID WE SHOULDN'T COMPARE PHONES HERE. if u really wanna get more details go to the android thread and ask the question tecno n7 and grand which is beta i guarantee u will get up to 10 comments. the grand has 512MB hehehehehe funny. by the way am waiting for the f7,the n7 in my house is working fine

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2013
tobianthony:

Just my 2 cents Sir. [b]Sometimes I think like Alan pardew and buy cheap french players and hope it works out but then again look where New castle is on the table.[/b]hope the analogy is helpful.

hahahahahaha those players led him to battle relegation
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2013
dude but why... do a hard reset first
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by adoptop70: 11:01pm On May 17, 2013
Holuwaxheun: We are still waiting for people's review abt the phone.... Pls, if u knw u av purchased dis DEVICE (TECNO P3), pls, do well 2 tell us more abt it from ur own personal use...... Thx....
dont disturb here go to P3 thread
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:26am On May 18, 2013
bukahands:

bro the grand has 1gig RAM 768MB AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE CAMERA IS 8MP COMPARED TO 5MP, OTA UPDATES AVAILABLE THE LIST CONTINUES. I TAUGHT THEY SAID WE SHOULDN'T COMPARE PHONES HERE. if u really wanna get more details go to the android thread and ask the question tecno n7 and grand which is beta i guarantee u will get up to 10 comments. the grand has 512MB hehehehehe funny. by the way am waiting for the f7,the n7 in my house is working fine

Boss man tins I see your reasoning and when it comes to specs honestly on paper you can't compare both devices. But when the Grand came out the Galaxy nexus was 67k at mega plaza. What stopped me from buying the grand was the price at 65k why should I buy that when I can get the Gnexus? Now I heard that the Gnex is 60k @ mega plaza( havnt confirmed yet)so why buy the grand now @ 52k.
I'm not one of those dudes who want to use Z10 and still be on the bus. Hence the N7's appeal. Price price more for less. But sha thanks for the comment.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2013
tobianthony:

Boss man tins I see your reasoning and when it comes to specs honestly on paper you can't compare both devices. But when the Grand came out the Galaxy nexus was 67k at mega plaza. What stopped me from buying the grand was the price at 65k why should I buy that when I can get the Gnexus? Now I heard that the Gnex is 60k @ mega plaza( havnt confirmed yet)so why buy the grand now @ 52k.
I'm not one of those dudes who want to use Z10 and still be on the bus. Hence the N7's appeal. Price price more for less. But sha thanks for the comment.

Yea bro now I get ur reasoning. But I will prefer to save 67K for S3 than GNEX. But all the same I dey wait for f7 and did I mention I luv 5inch phones.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Dabss(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2013
Hotdiamond: if u are browsing through the day non stop. you will get at least 18h. that's on 2G. if on 3g you'll get at least 11h
thunder fire you! 11h on 3g? Na trailer battery e get?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
lmao help me ask am o
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:

Hahahaha
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by adoptop70: 11:13am On May 18, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:

i cant stop laughing smiley
Da_b¤§§.:

Da_b¤§§.:

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by physise(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xanders(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2013
klens: Finally my n7 is back up to a month now. I took it to one Tecno dealer in aba they took it to Lagos. The phone that doesn't power on only vibrates was fixed. I love Tecno for that

Sorry...but seeing ext4 in your nandroid backup tells me AIO wont be of much use to u. Odin downloader might help. Just download it and try connecting it.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by prince4pro(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2013
pls do n7 have low memory problem lky the n3?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Mrbee21(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2013
currently browsing on my laptop with my tecno N7......and its super fast..,.....if u nid d set up call me nw 08132030583 grin grin angry cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.