Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (308632 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
UPDATE

Owing to the difficulties the Heroic paulabdeel is encountering while trying to upload the roms, the N7 modders crew have decided to piont you guys to the sources of the roms coupled with a comprehensive tutorial on how to go about the installation.

With the current twist of events, I want to quickly state here that we do not take credit for the work done because these are the source roms we actually ported from. But since we couldn't upload the cooked versions, you guys should just make do with the raw ones for the mean time.

Sorry for the delay and broken promises. The cooked and error free versions will be up in the near future.

It is also however pertinent to note that this legendary discovery was made by the Heroic paulabdeel. Pls direct all your appreciations to him

http://galaxy-of-knowledge..com/2013/12/jelly-mean-41-rom-for-tecno-n7.html
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by dunmorris(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
hmmm every body hand day shake...will try it.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
n7 for sale @15k in akwa ibom
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by dunmorris(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2013
micro fire 3.2 not working for me
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2013
dunmorris: micro fire 3.2 not working for me

Make sure u do d memory expansion thingy
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lanreallenjay: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2013
rekeson:

I'll very much want to appreciate rekeson for his attentive support to me while trying to get microfire 3.2 to work, unfortunately it's still not working for me and I'm still trying it though (maybe I'm still doing something wrong), but I've tried all options as rekeson himself can assert to.
Maybe paulabdeel can give us the link to the jellybean 4.2.2 he is using and then we'll give that also a try. Thanks so much for your efforts @paulabdeel and @rekeson. You guys are awesome.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by twosquare(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls,how do i solve this problem on my Tecno N7...wake up this morning to find on the screen an error msg,'Unfortunately settings has stopped'.
As i can't get past this...the phone is now useless.somebody should please help.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by dunmorris(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
rekeson:

ave don dat I now ave 2gb phone memory
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by gbodimowo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
texting it now will download all together & give feedback
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by gbodimowo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by gbodimowo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Phone refused to boot after flashing

And the memory expansion app isn't in English
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Funjosh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
please how can I close unused a
pplication.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bush4ker(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
etidolla: Pls my fellow nairalanders my tecno n7 got bricked refuse to boot, pls i need someone to help me pls sirs. My location is osogbo.
08139532430 pls help your brother o
u see that's the problem with tecno gadgets ..if to say na HTC or Samsung u for Don unbrick am ..or restore ur backup
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bush4ker(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
dunmorris: hmmm every body hand day shake...will try it.
u no like ur phone again abi
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bush4ker(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
dunmorris: hmmm every body hand day shake...will try it.
u no like ur phone again abi,? no try am o
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lanreallenjay: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
alot of data don lost ooo…
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
a lot seems to be gone on this thread
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
and for those with unresponsive soft keys(back, menu, home keys) u can follow this to add an onscreen soft key... requirements:
1. root access
2. root explorer.apk
3. any android phone
4. a workin brain smiley.

okay now. just open the root explorer app
go to system/build.prop
long press and choose open with text editor
scroll to the very end and paste this
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
save and close. REBOOT and voila smiley
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Akell(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
xquigee: and for those with unresponsive soft keys(back, menu, home keys) u can follow this to add an onscreen soft key... requirements:
1. root access
2. root explorer.apk
3. any android phone
4. a workin brain smiley.

okay now. just open the root explorer app
go to system/build.prop
long press and choose open with text editor
scroll to the very end and paste this
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
save and close. REBOOT and voila smiley
works fine. Thanks. Pls is there anyway around the contacts not coming up after phone reboot? Mine comes up like 1 hr after the phone's switched on
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Akell:
works fine. Thanks. Pls is there anyway around the contacts not coming up after phone reboot? Mine comes up like 1 hr after the phone's switched on
only happens on deodexed roms. is it a custom rom? anyway, wipe ur dalvik cache and reboot. it may take up to 5mins rebootin but it should work
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Akell(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
xquigee:
only happens on deodexed roms. is it a custom rom? anyway, wipe ur dalvik cache and reboot. it may take up to 5mins rebootin but it should work
where can i find the dalvik cache?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lanreallenjay: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can one get the back cover of Techno n7 in the market?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Lanreallenjay: Can one get the back cover of Techno n7 in the market?

I doubt
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by civilserva: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Lanreallenjay: Can one get the back cover of Techno n7 in the market?

If you are in lagos, i will sell one to you
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Waladade4luv(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls oh guys i need help on my android device urgently, my phone screen touch sensitivity do malfunction so many times it will stop functioning i av to remove the ba3 often and hit the phone with my palm bfor it may even deside to function well now i notice the mouth piece is not functioning cos my callers cant hear me at all or faintly then my internet connection too is also malfuntioning i get GPRS wia am surpose to get 3g pls what can be the possible cause and its possible solution...nairalanders i reply on u guys for an urgent solution thanx
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
rekeson:

I doubt
ofcourse
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Akell: where can i find the dalvik cache?
if u don't know what recovery mode is I can't help u
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by xquigee: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Waladade4luv: Pls oh guys i need help on my android device urgently, my phone screen touch sensitivity do malfunction so many times it will stop functioning i av to remove the ba3 often and hit the phone with my palm bfor it may even deside to function well now i notice the mouth piece is not functioning cos my callers cant hear me at all or faintly then my internet connection too is also malfuntioning i get GPRS wia am surpose to get 3g pls what can be the possible cause and its possible solution...nairalanders i reply on u guys for an urgent solution thanx
ur digitizer is toast. change it or sell the phone
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Waladade4luv(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
xquigee: ur digitizer is toast. change it or sell the phone

thanx bro for ur jet responce but pls aw do i change d digitizer am a novince
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by battouh: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
My niece’s Tecno N7 falls in the category of the variant with factory defects. I know this since after rooting and installing a Custom ROM the screen is unresponsive rendering the phone unusable. Unfortunately I didn’t do any nandroid backups…How do I rectify this problem to make it work well again please? The instructions by xquigee above don't seem to work for me guyzzz...My niece's so sweet yet so desperate? Any meaningful recovery ROMS out there before I become her no. 1 enemy.Thanks y’all…….Albert

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.