Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31295 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Dygeasy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
vanstanzy: I'll congratulate 'em and encourage 'em to write better. wink wink wink Who knows? one day he/ she could be Chinua Achebe.
how e take follow now? Ehn? Chinua Achebe and a child that scratched the parent's car!! For God's sake
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by bigfat: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
oh my gud..

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by bigfat: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
or [size=120pt]WTF[/size]

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by edwonderz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will give him the car on his birthday, and buy bmw x7 for myself.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
yuzedo: Ah go flog devil comot from him mama body! angry
Yeye grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Awww, really cute,the kid meant no harm.
I'd say "thanks dearie, mommy loves you too, buh next time just write it on a paper, huh?"

2 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Wallie(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will be of mixed emotions but probably won't do anything ONLY because of what the kid wrote. I'll be too emotional to take it out on him! How can you whip a kid that just professed his love and how great you are?

My first inclination will be to find out if my insurance deductible is $500 or $1000. grin Na insurance go bear the brunt of the pain because it might take up to $2k to fix the scratch properly based on its depth.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by manny4life(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wallie: I will be of mixed emotions but probably won't do anything ONLY because of what the kid wrote. I'll be too emotional to take it out on him! How can you whip a kid that just professed his love and how great you are?

My first inclination will be to find out if my insurance deductible is $500 or $1000. grin Na insurance go bear the brunt of the pain because it might take up to $2k to fix the scratch properly based on its depth.

LOL... That's why I asked if it was a real scratch or just chalk writing. Besides, if the deductible is $500 or $1000, then the child will pay it as soon as they start working, right? grin grin grin grin

Ah, when I had an accident, and Progressive gave me rental car from enterprise, three day later, another accident, minor surface scratch $1,875... Well, it's not me that paid, insurance did. After that day, I knew scratches depends on depth are serious money makers here grin grin grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by olaezebala: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
someone give me a gun... like seriously? what the 4kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Oooooooooops! u say na my kid ba? Then nothing de happen den.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Goldienana(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wow! Issue dey here oooo. I will be upset but can't beat d child. Last last warn and scare him very well if such thn happends I will leave him @zoo so dat monkey will eat him
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by NoContract(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Tell him to write "I'm sorry" on the windscreen grin

Hmm,

First, OKIJA-JUJU

Then, OKIKI-OLUWA

Which one come be OGIDI-OLU again

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by young9ja(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
ziccoit: I will teach him or her how to offer pleasure without inflicting pains.
you can buy another car bot you can buy a child I will only tell he/she that car is not for writing
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
NoContract:

Hmm,

First, OKIJA-JUJU

Then, OKIKI-OLUWA

Which one come be OGIDI-OLU again

1998 JAMB question! undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by teelacruz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll reply him/her by writing on d other side 'I love ยต too'

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by imperiouxx(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mixed reaction: smile then and shout [size=14pt]WTF![/size] and
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by akatonero(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID
How comes u read exactly wats on my mind? grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by murtalaa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Apparently few people notice the wrong spelling of "you are" and how the parent corrected the mistake. That is the best response given this situation.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by slimyem: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID
....and you think say e go pain am?
Besides,which treasured item will an innocent kid have?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Wallie(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

LOL... That's why I asked if it was a real scratch or just chalk writing. Besides, if the deductible is $500 or $1000, then the child will pay it as soon as they start working, right? grin grin grin grin

Ah, when I had an accident, and Progressive gave me rental car from enterprise, three day later, another accident, minor surface scratch $1,875... Well, it's not me that paid, insurance did. After that day, I knew scratches depends on depth are serious money makers here grin grin grin

LOL...when you see the itemized fixes and charges, you'll start wondering if they gave you someone else's bill! grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by murtalaa(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onyii.p:
shocked shocked it's either you dont know what the "most treasured item" is or you are one twisted mum...which one? grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by tzars(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Depends on d type of car. If na jalopy no wahala but if na Hse or venza olboy no be small beatings oh.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
love ko, love ni...

I'll teach him a valuable lesson...
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by TableLeg(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will pat the kid on the back
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by COvo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
*whistlin* plucks cane.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by alphaconde(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
what happened to his notebooks, and other writing material. mhen i will so beat this kid and he will learn that love isnt everything in this life.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by WAM1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lol- would be upset but I wouldn't whoop the child. I would educate them on showing love and appreciation without being destructive. By the way I did something similar as a child to a dear uncle. He just printed out his business cards - and they looked so good. I wrote in my raggedy writing then' Mr. clown on all the cards smiley Dude was pissed mehn but couldn't do anything to me cos my pops was around- and no one dares to touch me when his there. That was my saving grace that day smiley
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
I ll beat the hell outta that child.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Egbagirl(f): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
alpha conde: what happened to his notebooks, and other writing material. mhen i will so beat this kid and he will learn that love isnt everything in this life.

LMAO!!!! haba! calm down now.

@topic: depends on the kid's age. But I mean any kid that's smart enough to write this should be smart enough to know that writing on cars (scratching cars) is not the right thing to do. There are other ways of expressing love and affection. I mean make me a painting or a card or something. In any case, if my kid did this (not more than 4 years), I'll smile really especially if it was a very sincere thought (I dont pray for a naughty child who would do this knowing fully well its wrong to scratch cars like this). I will explain to the kid that I appreciate the thought the the feeling is more than mutual but next time, he or she should not write on cars or XYZ objects...

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Exponental(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Next bday cancelled or new toys suspended or no more favorite for d next 3months
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by dabrake(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
#wengerOut

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
Aww that's cute smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.