Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31292 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by omar22(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2013
I could remember a story I read when a little child did something similar, I think the kid hit the car with a hammer and out of anger, the father did the same on the childs hand and the child lost his thumb, all of a sudden the father realised what he has done, so he rushed the child to hospital, after some days in the hospital by the bed, the son said am sorry dad for damaging your car the father said am sorry too. Then the boy said when would my thumb grow back?

The father went home and killed himself
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2013
..............or to use razor blade and write "mummy forgive me" on his belly.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Yvete(f): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2013
trendystuf: Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/how-would-you-respond-if-your-kid-did.html

Wow!! That's a sweet message, but dang, someone's gonna get spanked just a lil out of LOVE too.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by TijaniWaheed: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2013
na der mama go surfer am
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by folesky231(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2013
it depends really.If its a genuine comment, no shakings but if its sarcastic..... omo! that child go hear wen!
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by arabaribiti(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
well i wont beat that child but i will tell him what he/she did wrong
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2013
I will...................
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by whitefairy(f): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2013
Konnektions146:
as for the bolded above, thanks for that......

i know some people who beg God to give dem only ONE child to come and scatter dia house and possibly turn it upside down.

most people dat coment here dont have kids and very far from maturity into parenthood
WORD!
Kids are Priceless,A car,an ordinary car dat can be stolen or bashed tomoro,I tire for som pple in naira land o, meen,I go cruise dat car with pride wella.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by dryakson(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2013
Abeg nairalander, help me read wetin the guy wrote
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by fpeter(f): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2013
For Y'all saying you'd beat the child i pity you! Cos the child would hate you and you'd never experience that genuine love again. Simply hug the child and let him/her know you love them too but explain with love why they should not scratch on surfaces but write on plain sheets.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Burger01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whhhhaaaaaaaaat!!! is all i would say. can't hit my child for showing love in his/her own childish way... I have to leave with it...
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by mafioso47(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wud love my kid to do that on my car, and Even write my name on it if possible draw me dr. No big deal
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ignis: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
I will beat the nonsense out of his/head.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by whitefairy(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis: I will beat the nonsense out of his/head.
wht if u bashed ur car n there is dis mighty dent on it,u will kill ursef abi?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=fittty]I'll beat the hell outta him/her angry... Which kid writes this well and writes it on a car? undecided[/Lwtmbquo
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Konnektions146(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
whitefairy: wht if u bashed ur car n there is dis mighty dent on it,u will kill ursef abi?

ask am abeg
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by mgbekenaija: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
1. The car looks old, it might be a reminder to mum to change the car or do some body work.
2. Any 'kid' who has d gut to this 'damage' should be 'brave' and 'wise' enough to buy his/her mum a new car. That's a better way to show love.
3. In the unlikelihood of the 2 above, I'll keep the car. Who knows, I might start a new trend in public show of mother-kid love. Women like to show off such things, and women can copyyyyyyyy. Soon there will be competition in town on whose kids show love in the 'wackiest' ways. Watch out for grafitti-covered very expensive cars!
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ignis: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
whitefairy: wht if u bashed ur car n there is dis mighty dent on it,u will kill ursef abi?
That one is a different case, its a mistake.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Elebiju: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
ill whip him raw and bloody because he didnt mention his dad name.
I support u jare better person,that child must be a bastard I repeat the pikin wey get liver take nail write I love u mum for d car wey I take M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ money buy for d mama must be a bastard,me wey I inject am inside d mama womb pay for antenatal,buy bournvita with milk when d mama get him belle,still do topping and I even paid d hospital bills when dem born am money wey I spend for immunization,bcg and co no get account,I bought his diapers though I no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y like to change am Ooº°˚ ˚° even if e commot maggot for him yansh I no like to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y see pikin shit,I bought sma gold,similac with iron and even frisocream wey he chop for baby,I paid his school fees from daycare till when he sabi how to write the nonsense wey him write he never had a second thought abt all I went through make him write I love M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ daddy instead,I swear he is a bastard or he was swapped at d hospital,the thing no go easy Ooº°˚ ˚°.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by dammytex: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer: Mix feelings;
1st is rage, on tthe sight that you car got scratched and that would make spend some money on repair.
But after that come the feeling of great affection that your kids realise how much you mean to them and they wanted to let you know but as children would always be michievious, they showed in a rather awkward but most odd way. Damn d car, its got a price but their affection is priceless kiss

Ohhhh; beautiful....
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by davades(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
i'll put tribal marks on his/ her face
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by koolguy88(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
i.ll drive it that way... nothing spoil na. no be kwano? abi na for my body im write am?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Posman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
lmao @ comments
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by whitefairy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
That one is a different case, its a mistake.
oh I see,but u will beat ur child for writing such lovely words on ur car,smh
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by destinysgu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
chocopearl: I'll make sure i drive dat car everywhere and park it @ points where d writings can b read...i'll b sooo glad to ve a child dat luvs me dat much.

It looks like u aren't getting enough luv from your child / children
#askin' grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by destinysgu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Tell him to write "I'm sorry" on the windscreen grin
LOL
& i won't do that again Ma !!!
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by baby124: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Elebiju: I support u jare better person,that child must be a bastard I repeat the pikin wey get liver take nail write I love u mum for d car wey I take M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ money buy for d mama must be a bastard,me wey I inject am inside d mama womb pay for antenatal,buy bournvita with milk when d mama get him belle,still do topping and I even paid d hospital bills when dem born am money wey I spend for immunization,bcg and co no get account,I bought his diapers though I no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y like to change am Ooº°˚ ˚° even if e commot maggot for him yansh I no like to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y see pikin shit,I bought sma gold,similac with iron and even frisocream wey he chop for baby,I paid his school fees from daycare till when he sabi how to write the nonsense wey him write he never had a second thought abt all I went through make him write I love M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ daddy instead,I swear he is a bastard or he was swapped at d hospital,the thing no go easy Ooº°˚ ˚°.

This thing go pain you gannn! grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by toygod2: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
na real waa be dat. dilemma
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2013
vanstanzy: I'll congratulate 'em and encourage 'em to write better. wink wink wink Who knows? one day he/ she could be Chinua Achebe.
If you he / she becomes Chinua Achebe, all he or she would do in d future is to tear Nigeria apart. And also, all his or her books will be all about himself or herself.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by jevic(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
I will flog the kid for such a thing not to repeat itself.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by jogotai: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2013
I'll respray the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.