Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31149 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Finding it hard to find keywords to use for your tag? Fiverr v2 is my enemy too, just get keywords from people promoting gigs on gigbucks, etc. I listed the alternative tomicrojobs sites (up t 10 of them) in my ebook...

It's a busy day. Learning the heck off the new tools I just acquired
Safe
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Since the guys holding on to my domain name has refused to let me re-register it, I have uploaded the free ebook on mediafire here http://www.mediafire.com/?qbccfd96rfm34tn and the sales page to the paid one on www.eedriyz.tk pending the time the domain name will be available to be re-registered at $10 and not $80.

If you are buying the ebook before on or Friday, OCT 4, just p a y 2K. and you will still get a the Hardcore tactics guide...

I didn't greet you guys for independence because it just doesn't amaze me... We have a long way to go than to celebrate some useless aniversary. ASSU, ASUP, Electricity, Telecommunication, and etc are all in critical positions... Why are we happy?

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Danyl(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
lakefist:
use boat browser for the mobile site it will work.operamini will not open fiverr but opera mobile will also open fiverr.
theres difference btw operamini and opera mobile browser.
ok thanks alot
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by lakefist(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Danyl:
ok thanks alot
you re welcome just feel free to ask ur questions.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by samogo1: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Plz i want to ask. What are backlinks in details, it seems am mistaking it for website visitors.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
sam ogo: Plz i want to ask. What are backlinks in details, it seems am mistaking it for website visitors.
?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Danyl(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2013
lakefist:
you re welcome just feel free to ask ur questions.
yea thanks. I used ucweb on my phone and I was able to get the original site unlike what opera mini id giving me. now I have the following challenges, vtunnel.com is d web vpn I used to register and my new account shows am from U S of A. but when I try to create a gif on that account the category selection drop down isn't working but on the Nigerian account it works. is there any vpn I can use that will change that so I may continue with my us ip account.
2. what image size is required? the gig creator kept rejecting the image bit I guess its around 600 by 1000px. thank you.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Danyl:
yea thanks. I used ucweb on my phone and I was able to get the original site unlike what opera mini id giving me. now I have the following challenges, vtunnel.com is d web vpn I used to register and my new account shows am from U S of A. but when I try to create a gif on that account the category selection drop down isn't working but on the Nigerian account it works. is there any vpn I can use that will change that so I may continue with my us ip account.
2. what image size is required? the gig creator kept rejecting the image bit I guess its around 600 by 1000px. thank you.

Are had this particular challenge too...just google "hotspot shield" and download the free trial on your system and make you are using window 7 or vista because this apps will not work on window XP. Hotspot shield will enable you to use foreign IP's and you will be able to create a gig as if you are having a Nigerian IP. No
Wahala!!!

On the picture issue just download a large size pics from google pics and go to this site http://lunapic.com to RESIZE your downloaded pics to this dimension 600 * 370 or 628 * 459 and upload it
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Danyl(m): 1:37am On Oct 05, 2013
deasy:

Are had this particular challenge too...just google "hotspot shield" and download the free trial on your system and make you are using window 7 or vista because this apps will not work on window XP. Hotspot shield will enable you to use foreign IP's and you will be able to create a gig as if you are having a Nigerian IP. No
Wahala!!!

On the picture issue just download a large size pics from google pics and go to this site http://lunapic.com to RESIZE your downloaded pics to this dimension 600 * 370 or 628 * 459 and upload it
copied. thanks alot
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Hahaha! Been a while... I had a chat with someone on fb last night and the way he's talking made me felt like I need to add this. Selling on Fiverr is just like doing it anywhere. You need to get seen by prospective buyers. And no matter what your niche is, your job is to get to the top of the searches the max no of the time. That's what makes d difference. I hope I'm not speaking French!

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by samogo1: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
you r not oh. but how?
i opened a gig yday with good keywords tags. it has only 1 click so far cry plz oga them. wat next?

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by haychPee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Promote your gig profile on fiverr fora on facebook nd oda related sites, do a free ping/backlink 4 ur profile, use eedriyz tactics of messaging buyers etc nd see d result!
Safe!

2 Likes

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2013
OP, sorry I don't mean to disturb...base on gig creation I observe or I wanna ask:
Do this title still work superb when creating gigs?
"I will teach how*** for $5"
"I will show you how*** for $5"
Using this words when creating your gigs...is it still effective on fiverr for more sales?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
sam ogo: you r not oh. but how?
i opened a gig yday with good keywords tags. it has only 1 click so far cry plz oga them. wat next?

One click? You aint doing much bro. Do what @haychPee said. And don't forget to get back and read the guide
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
deasy: OP, sorry I don't mean to disturb...base on gig creation I observe or I wanna ask:
Do this title still work superb when creating gigs?
"I will teach how*** for $5"
"I will show you how*** for $5"
Using this words when creating your gigs...is it still effective on fiverr for more sales?

The only way to know is to try them out yourself... Wait... Is there any better words to describe such gigs? lol
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Kpimp: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
can i use nigerian ip to login after using us ip to create account.cos am tired of using hotspot shield, it makes my internet browsing to be slow.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kpimp: can i use nigerian ip to login after using us ip to create account.cos am tired of using hotspot shield, it makes my internet browsing to be slow.

Feel free bro, there should be any problem

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Kpimp: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tanks alot
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow!
Rily?
We can use Nigeria IP for an account we've created with a foreign IP and foreign flag?
Wow! I never knew...I dey dull myself sha,thnx Mr.Idris!

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by oolusola: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
eedriyz:

Your question is the first I'm receiving concerning that part of the ebook. Can you please go over that very side of the ebook again? Have you tried it at all? It's easier than you're imagining

Please I need the ebook, Help me , God will continue to uplift you here is my email oolusola2013@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Oh man! This thread sha. I hope you guys are doing great. I can easily say I had my best year since 2007 when great things happened in my life. Thanks to fiverr. I want to go all out in the green white green color next year. Me and businesses I want to build on the long run. I will face camera, do my gig videos, my pictures. I will spend money on advert, show my gigs to you guys and when I am able to get the account to the point of no fear... I will close every other fiverr account and stick to this one. Socialize with people (my faithful buyers) and take them away from fiverr in style. Thanks for everyone keeping this thread active. Sincerely, you guys are why I love NL. I meet amazing people, some whom I have to help and others who had to help me.
I love you all!
Signed
EEDRIYZ
http://idrisadeleye.com
http://facebook.com/idrisadeleye

2 Likes

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Netplus(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Fiverr is real guys and i don't know why some are still doubting Thomases. The truth is there are scams around from guys who says they make money but they don't. Some make lesser than they claim they do. But the reality is that, people make money everyday offering things people need. For example, some people write ebooks and they want the ebook cover, CD cover, Hardbook cover and Kindle cover for the ebook. On fiverr, they could outsource it for $5 per cover and get it done for $20 total for the 4 cover types as against buying expensive software to do it themselves or using ebook companies which charge like $20 per cover.
Fiverr is a place for outsourcing and if you are in internet marketing circle, you will understand. You could offer services like ecover designs, logo designs, selling ebooks, offering facebook fan likes, twitter followers, video creation etc. Anything can be offered on fiverr starting at $5. If you offer services like ebook cover, you could be making like $20 per gig because here people want the total package. If you get like 5 orders a day, then thats like $100 a day. If you want to know how this works, then just go to www.fiverrcycle.biz for free info. You will get everything you need there.

3 Likes

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by stillmaticOG(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
guys please help me with some gig tools
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2014
stillmaticOG: guys please help me with some gig tools
. Download the free guide
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Kericoo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
eedriyz: . Download the free guide
Please Help me, I also need the ebook , where can I download the ebook? My email is nicholasogb1990@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kericoo: Please Help me, I also need the ebook , where can I download the ebook? My email is nicholasogb1990@gmail.com
. www.fiverrcashreport.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
WOW! It's been a long journey for me... I created this video in November ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEyxl2YJI4A

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by rtexac: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2014
bros please can you also send me the ebook? i hardly get sales.i registered with a nigerian ip, could that possibly be the problem. thanks
petersfreelancer@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by nne4(f): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello the gurus in the house, l want to open a fiverr account but my laptop- xp window cant download the free vpn.i have tried everything possible but all failed. Please i want someone with a USA IP address to open two fiverr account for me. send mail to chinenyedestiny@gmail for more details. i will pay $3 or send airtime 400 naira to u. pls help a sister grin grin
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
nne4:
Hello the gurus in the house, l want to open a fiverr account but my laptop- xp window cant download the free vpn.i have tried everything possible but all failed. Please i want someone with a USA IP address to open two fiverr account for me. send mail to chinenyedestiny@gmail for more details. i will pay $3 or send airtime 400 naira to u. pls help a sister grin grin

Alright sis
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by snowballa: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Sis addons.mozilla.org/../anonymox/
Download that addon on your mozzilaa... Select your preferred country... If you need any assistant am here to assist...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.